Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 31st, 2018

That's not something Uncle Sam would say.

Get him!

Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 31st, 2018

DAMN IT DAMN IT ALL TO HELL
Tomorrow was 50% chance of Thunderstorms for my area all day today,
Now its 50% chance of rain.

UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

If it's any consolation, we are getting super dry now.

(Jul 31st, 2018, 02:53 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Only if you take Winter Wong and TapATalk and set them on fire Whistle

(Jul 31st, 2018, 03:10 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 31st, 2018, 02:53 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Only if you take Winter Wong and TapATalk and set them on fire Whistle

That could hurt my chances of getting a passport... Whistle

but it would be so worth it Whistle

But seriously Winter seems to like to treat his users as annoyances from people who dealt with him on the forums, They have yet to address any actual concerns rained by myself and others on their forums (along with a real lack of staff posting in support topics).

Some digging also revealed some major forums left TapATalk (the app) because they are unreliable, put their own ads on the app (dispute paying for them not to) and Not being accountable, among other things.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Aug 1st, 2018

For some reason, my forum has yet to be converted to TT.

Would be funny if they forgot xD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Aug 1st, 2018

(Aug 1st, 2018, 12:33 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Until they shut it down.

But do you use one account for multi accounts on your forum? (e.g. Nightengale means you can log in to NightenGale, BlueJaysFan, Detroit_Sucks, etc) ? AFAIK they are still delaying thoses.

(Aug 1st, 2018, 12:52 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Aug 1st, 2018, 12:33 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Until they shut it down.

But do you use one account for multi accounts on your forum? (e.g. Nightengale means you can log in to NightenGale, BlueJaysFan, Detroit_Sucks, etc) ? AFAIK they are still delaying thoses.

I mean, we do nave the option... but it seems that no-one ever bothered with that.

(Aug 1st, 2018, 12:59 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Aug 1st, 2018, 12:52 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Until they shut it down.

I mean, we do nave the option... but it seems that no-one ever bothered with that.

Hmm maybe its going by post count? BUT WHO THE HELL KNOWS BECAUSE TAPATALK ISNT TALKING

So... after an universally-panned trade deadline, the Nats went and executed the Mets 25 runs to four. Only problem, these clowns remembered how to win after being pratically out of contention.

Oh, and the Jays made a couple of good trades but are losing again.

*Massive sigh*.

So I decide to attempt to go to bed early... my weather radio goes off and there is a Tornado warning a few counties south of me,...
And my internet has been shit all day today measureing between .02 - .5 Megabits per second....so I can't download radar images <_<

ALso only one local over the air TV channel is covering it.

That local TV station also finally moved past the county-based warning infographic thing about 11 years late (but also the first TV station Ive seen to do it) 11 or so years ago the National Weather Service moved away form county based warnings to polygons that can just be parts of a county or part of counties.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Aug 1st, 2018

(Jul 30th, 2018, 09:37 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'll interject here and say that it was a 4PM-11PM shift, not a 10AM-11PM one XD; Publix will never assign someone a long shift like that on a schedule, but is known to ask you to "stay and help" which can extend out to be much longer than a couple of minutes. I recall a manager telling me he had opened and closed on the same day. Opening generally starts at 5AM and by the time I asked him, it was already past 11PM. Poor guy. He wasn't that young either. Errm

Had a surprise bridal shower this weekend, which was interesting. My family are such traditionalists, sometimes to a fault, but I won't knock them for a job well done where credit is due. Especially my best friend who organized everything, which was super nice of her.

Ah, thank goodness it's a later starting time. Yeah that'd be crazy if it wasn't. Opening usually at 5AM? Screw that. Poor guy though.

Oh crap, really?! I mean, oh wow, really?! No idea what happens at those things, and if it's a traditional one, nope not then either. What would be a modern one?  XD

Hose pipe ban, yay. I mean, our store uses a hose pipe to water outside plants we sell. No one's told me what we're doing about that when the ban goes live. Ha ha....ha. Reminds me of the banning or whatever of plastic straws, and still don't know if that's gone through or not. I still a small plastic box full of them.

Felt down yesterday and didn't do much. Because of that, when waking up in the middle of the night I forgot it was a work day in the morning and thought the upcoming day was another Tuesday.  LOL Cue my alarm clock going off at the correct time, and then me realising what day it is. My work day's over though, so here's the remainder of Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy. Or not. Hoping to draw tomorrow.

Internet is still shit, Its not my computer, its not my router, its not my switch. My dad's network is fine supposedly, But I can't do ANY OF MY BLOODY SHIT I NEED TO DO.

Also Its been 2 weeks since I sent a letter to the state saying "I did what the unemployment office told me to do" with proof yet they have yet to acknowledge that they got it.

ITs been a week since I chose my insurance carrier and told the state my doctors information for medicaid yet everything is still blank.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT I HAVE HAD IT

Also last night 3 tornado warnigns, a special marine warning for waterspouts including the lake by me, and yet all those alarms and alerts WHEN IM TRYING TO BLOODY SLEEP Sad (and it was at night so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyways)

Also by the time it go to me, its was just rain <_<

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 1st, 2018

(Aug 1st, 2018, 04:17 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hose pipe ban, yay. I mean, our store uses a hose pipe to water outside plants we sell. No one's told me what we're doing about that when the ban goes live. Ha ha....ha. Reminds me of the banning or whatever of plastic straws, and still don't know if that's gone through or not. I still a small plastic box full of them.
I'm not surprised by the hose pipe ban. It's as expected with hot weather in the UK as putting salt on the roads is when they think snow might be coming but most of the time it never does. Rolleyes
As for banning plastic straws, I'm glad it's happening. The more ways we can do without plastic the better. I still hope for the day the US puts out a nationwide charge on all plastic bags at stores like the UK has.