Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Oct 6th, 2018

Didn't bother to check today, but I assume nothing came in for reels. I'd stock up once I know there's some. Again, back on home shopping too not surprising. A shame though now for them, I'm not a body to move wherever they like for two weeks. BOO YEAH! Going to be the most time off work I'll have as booked holiday. Sweet. All I gotta do now is finish packing. Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Oct 7th, 2018

I thought for a minute you were trying to say "for reals" and realized you were talking about the tags. LOL

Excited for y'all to come! It's all happening so quickly. This house is a mess and I have to get it in order before tomorrow x.x

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Oct 7th, 2018

Time's gone so bloody quick, it feels like yesterday I was booking the flight hotel. Having one last snack at my house before going over to Moony's parents house for the short night. Then to the airport for a fun long flight (both sarcasm and not?). No worries if there's still stuff not done by at yours the time we meet. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Oct 8th, 2018

Well I did 85% of the house work, so I'd say that's enough until Moony gets home and he can assist with the other remaining 15% lol Y'all are probably getting ready now, are you hype?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 8th, 2018

The flight is fine once you get into the entertainment. A few movies and before you know it the flight is over. It also helps when you're with other people since you have something to interact with other than your seat TV.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Oct 11th, 2018

My Jeep is back form the shop. 600 bucks for a ton of work so I guess its not too bad, just %($* Why did it die on me at a busy intersection, when I have no job <_<

Runs differently now... and the engine isn't vibrating.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 11th, 2018

I feel like any place a car dies is inconvenient. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Oct 12th, 2018

(Oct 11th, 2018, 11:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I feel like any place a car dies is inconvenient. Tongue

There is a huge difference between in parking lot (or drive way) and "In middle of a busy street with no safe/easy way to get it off the road".

Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 13th, 2018

So tomorrow is mine and Shira's re-wedding with all of our friends and family present. Can't wait! ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Oct 13th, 2018

AGH! That's today! I'm terrified and I'M NOT EVEN GETTING MARRIED! Oh, god, I hope my outfit will be okay!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Oct 13th, 2018

Congratulations on the wedding Moony and Nikki! I hope your day will be special! <3 Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Oct 14th, 2018

Congrads on the wedding you two. Hope you two had/have a good time.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 14th, 2018

Thanks guys! The wedding was really fun although for me it felt like we could've ended an hour earlier than we did. Most people were getting tired by the end to do more than just sit. XD

When we get the photos I'll share some of them. Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nemomon - Oct 14th, 2018

Congrats! Repeat it next year Wink.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 14th, 2018

(Oct 14th, 2018, 05:31 PM)Nemomon Wrote:
Congrats! Repeat it next year Wink.
This one was already our second wedding in as many years. I think we're good for now. XD