Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Relic - Jun 14th, 2018

Evening, how are you folks? Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 15th, 2018

I'm pretty good. Just doing all the laundry and catching up on all the posts I missed on here from not being on yesterday. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jun 15th, 2018

Today is a good day. A demo for Shining Resonance Refrain was released on PS4 and Fakku announced that they are also doing a release for the Vanilla figurine (the twin to the Chocola one I've talked about multiple times) as well, giving westerners a cheaper option of obtaining it. It'll be another $300, but so worth the lewdness.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Relic - Jun 15th, 2018

(Jun 15th, 2018, 06:44 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Today is a good day. A demo for Shining Resonance Refrain was released on PS4 and Fakku announced that they are also doing a release for the Vanilla figurine (the twin to the Chocola one I've talked about multiple times) as well, giving westerners a cheaper option of obtaining it. It'll be another $300, but so worth the lewdness.

Also because it's friday.  Whistle

Friday would be better if there wasn't that one particular song about it. Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jun 15th, 2018

Day of the week doesn't matter to me. Monday is the same as Friday.

Though if I had to say one day was the best, it'd be Tuesday since that's the day most games release.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 15th, 2018

I no longer have a favourite day of the week. Used to be Saturday, even at work, as it was a normal 6 hour day of work, then three and a half days off. Whoo! Perhaps it's still Sat--nope, Saturday mornings are not fun at work, where before they were just fine. Sunday maybe, because I get a lie in and stay up a little longer that night, for another slight lie in on Monday.

Why is it 9:35PM?!

I'd say Friday is my current best day of the week because it means I've got two full days to spend with Shira after it.

When I was at work in England, I don't know what my favourite day was since I'd find going to work as enjoyable as having a day off, especially if there were people in. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jun 16th, 2018

(Jun 15th, 2018, 07:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Friday would be better if there wasn't that one particular song about it. Whistle

But then we wouldn't have this master piece (compared to the original song)
NSFW Audio

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Hotspot - Jun 16th, 2018

Did you know she made a new song called Saturday? It's actually really good. She even makes fun of Friday in it.

(Jun 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I no longer have a favourite day of the week. Used to be Saturday, even at work, as it was a normal 6 hour day of work, then three and a half days off. Whoo! Perhaps it's still Sat--nope, Saturday mornings are not fun at work, where before they were just fine. Sunday maybe, because I get a lie in and stay up a little longer that night, for another slight lie in on Monday.

Saturday used to be my favorite day, until I started retail. Now it doesn't really matter to me. One thing is certain, I hate Sundays! I just find them to be so boring, I'd much rather work on a Sunday, but only retail is opened on Sundays. Like when I'm off on Sundays, they just come off dull and boring to me. I think I originally hated Sundays, because there was never anything on TV, but now I don't watch tv anymore.. and just watch whatever online.

(Jun 16th, 2018, 05:31 PM)Hotspot Wrote:

Did you know she made a new song called Saturday? It's actually really good. She even makes fun of Friday in it.

(Jun 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Saturday used to be my favorite day, until I started retail. Now it doesn't really matter to me. One thing is certain, I hate Sundays! I just find them to be so boring, I'd much rather work on a Sunday, but only retail is opened on Sundays. Like when I'm off on Sundays, they just come off dull and boring to me. I think I originally hated Sundays, because there was never anything on TV, but now I don't watch tv anymore.. and just watch whatever online.

When I worked retail here is my list of days I hated (assuming I was working):
1) Sundays - even the gas station was packed because at lease in this area that is the shopping day
2) Fridays packed gas station as people just getting off work with their pay check so they are filling up.
3) The 3 or 4 days before the end of a month would be packed because it would be the last chance to use your points from the pervious (e.g. if it is june then May'spoints) and some people would save their points to a dollar off a gallon and just go hog wild. (which is their right and it was fine just made lines longer and put extra stress on our network which caused the network to go down).
4) Any day I was at work.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 16th, 2018

That Monday parody song, is brilliant. XD The heck though? Not enough views. Also knew about Saturday, think I heard it once, or part of it at least but don't recall anything other than that fact. XD Now, where's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday?

Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened. Was fun for the hour plus extra 15 minutes I stayed on for, to get what was supposedly needed ready to go out. Hopefully tomorrow and Monday goes well. Not in tomorrow, but Monday is usually an annoying day for no reason whatsoever.

(Jun 16th, 2018, 09:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That Monday parody song, is brilliant. XD The heck though? Not enough views. Also knew about Saturday, think I heard it once, or part of it at least but don't recall anything other than that fact. XD Now, where's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday?
Careful kid, when asking questions you just may get the answer you do not want (Which is why lawyers are taught to never ask a question they don't know the answer to):

(I hope time codes work on the new platform, and they do not, skip to about 30 seconds in the video below)

All I can say is "Need Scotch think about Scotch" and "me me me suicidal or homicidal"

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 17th, 2018

Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened.
Was it just on your department or did that affect others too?

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jun 17th, 2018

(Jun 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened.
Was it just on your department or did that affect others too?

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph

Dehydrated? Try drinking a bunch of water / gatioraid/ sport dink before bed.

I got my desktop back up and running SSDs have ruined me, my laptop and former work computer the boot drive is/was an SSD. I need an SSD for my desktop now <_<.

Honestly before I got fired I was looking at buying a pc from microcenter and just moving my 1070 over to it and using my current as a server...but I cant now