Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Frank - Jul 9th, 2019

I hope everyone here had a nice Fourth of July!

I wish I was more active here. Life's just been so time-consuming lately. Between full-time job, YouTube projects, writing for a games site (newest venture), illnesses in my girlfriends family, personal family issues, and fighting personal issues, it's been a lot to take in. That said... I'm here!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 9th, 2019

Whether it's a little or a lot, you're still here Frank! Grin
Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. I hope they resolve themselves soon! ^_^

Shira and I spent our 4th at the beach with a friend watching the fireworks being launched at either end by different people and events. There wasn't many people there so it was very chill. Smile

I was meant to have my first driving lesson today, but someone *cough* Shira *cough* told me I don't need a driver's permit because I'm 28 and it turns out I actually do. So now I have to go get that before I can actually do my lessons. I just hope I can pass the written exam for it and that there isn't a ton of stuff I have to study for it. >.<

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Frank - Jul 10th, 2019

Thanks, Adam, I appreciate your sentiment!

Sounds like you guys had fun! My girlfriend had to work, so I just lounged around the house, slept in, watched some Netflix. It was nice to have a day off. I didn't see any fireworks, but I could hear some from my window Smile

Good luck with your classes. Driving is intimidating until it isn't. Some adapt quicker than others. You got this buddy!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 10th, 2019

(Jul 10th, 2019, 12:09 AM)Frank Wrote:
Good luck with your classes. Driving is intimidating until it isn't. Some adapt quicker than others. You got this buddy!
I'm trying to go in with the mindset of everyone else can do it and some of them do it terribly so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to get it too. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 14th, 2019

Yeah, like Frank said, driving is super intimidating until it suddenly isn't. It really took me so many years to get my damn license cuz I was so afraid of it, but now I'm just like "Yeah, whatever" about it. LOL

We have begun our moving process! It's a lot of work but we're very excited about moving into our own place soon enough ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 14th, 2019

I've been at work for only half an hour and already my day is going badly. Getting to the point where I just want a week off so I can just unwind and have a good day for once in a while. So far I haven't even managed to catch a break outside of work either; there's always something going wrong for me at some point in the day no matter where I am. =/

Hopefully everyone else is having better weeks right now.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Jul 14th, 2019

I'm currently planning a last minute visit from some friends of mine who I only know online, and I'm currently FREAKING THE F*** OUT about it! I have no idea what I'mma have them do! AAAAAAH! Will they even like me afterwards?! Oh my god, I need to clear up my s***!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 15th, 2019

Eh, they're probably visiting because they like your personality, so unless you act polar opposite online to what you act offline, then it can't really end terribly I think. Even then, you'd have to probably act like a complete asshole to be disliked by people who already want to hang out with you.

Got my learner's permit today, so now I can legally practice driving. Yay! ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Jul 16th, 2019

I for one love the glory of Sunbum I should of knew Florida would forever change Moony. Do we call him Sunny now?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2019

(Jul 16th, 2019, 12:06 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I for one love the glory of Sunbum I should of knew Florida would forever change Moony. Do we call him Sunny now?
Only if we find a way to call Shira "Cher" or something that sounds like it so then we can be Sunny and Cher. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Jul 16th, 2019

...Are you sure that's not a bad omen? I-I'm just saying.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2019

(Jul 16th, 2019, 08:48 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
...Are you sure that's not a bad omen? I-I'm just saying.
Should it be? I'm not really familiar with Sonny and Cher being associated with any sort of bad vibes. But then again my only real experience with them is in the episodes of Scooby-Doo that they appear in. If not for those I'd probably not even know of the couple. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Jul 17th, 2019

No, but Sonny Bono died after crashing into a tree while skiing. Y-you sure you wanna associate with that?

Edit: Typo. Fecking phone...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 17th, 2019

That's why you go skiing with a car. That way your body isn't the first thing to hit the tree. Cool

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jul 25th, 2019

Screw houses in UK that don't have AC. Damn, I want to be back in Florida with that, and just stay indoors. Or at work, and be in our chiller. Or just go buy one, but how often will I even need it? This week and that's probably it until next year's, or something in August.

CBA to do anything today, thanks heat. Then again I don't do much any day. Bah. Time to go put my T-shirt in the freezer again.