Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jul 28th, 2019

(Jul 25th, 2019, 08:34 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
Also, do not work an 11 hour retail shift. I did that Monday and it was awful. x.x

I did two 10 hour shifts this past week (yesterday and last Monday, thankfully they weren't back to back), so close enough. Screw that other hour though, dang.

Also, awesome on your first driving session, Moony. Glad the instructor was impressed. Grin 

Glorious rain yesterday. Was bliss after the week, although Friday did calm down. Yeah, will consider AC next year. XD 

Damn it, Chrome losing ad removal support. That's annoying, what a pain. Yup back to one of the other browsers.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jul 28th, 2019

So I've been running Firefox the last few days, and so far it's running well. The only problems I'm experiencing on it so far is that it doesn't want to run streams well at all. They'll run fine for a while, but then start to lag or just freeze, forcing me to either constantly pause and restart the stream or just straight up have to refresh it.

If it wasn't for that, Firefox would be doing perfectly.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 29th, 2019

#internetexplorermasterrace

Did another driving lesson this morning, and it went really well! My instructor said she's going to try and get my test booked for this week if not next week, so I'll be getting my license a lot sooner than I expected if it all works out! Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jul 29th, 2019

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awesome to see Woolly World in action on here. Not only because I like the theme itself, but also because light themes are best. Was this just added or was I just not paying attention and it's been on the forum all month? Upon reading the topic for the summer events that I had ignored until now, I see that the theme has been active all month. Man, could have been using it all this time.

At least on forums. For some reason I prefer the dark theme on Twitter, YouTube and Twitch, but don't really like using dark themes on forums. Not sure why that is.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 29th, 2019

(Jul 29th, 2019, 08:45 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awesome to see Woolly World in action on here. Not only because I like the theme itself, but also because light themes are best. Was this just added or was I just not paying attention and it's been on the forum all month? Upon reading the topic for the summer events that I had ignored until now, I see that the theme has been active all month. Man, could have been using it all this time.

At least on forums. For some reason I prefer the dark theme on Twitter, YouTube and Twitch, but don't really like using dark themes on forums. Not sure why that is.
Yeah, Woolly was put up weeks ago. Even though you ignored the thread, I assume you also managed to ignore the subforum at the top of the board mentioning a new theme too. Tongue

And yeah, I prefer the dark theme on Twitter and YouTube too. For YT it makes it the videos stand out more for me.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jul 29th, 2019

Yeah, I'd go straight to the active topics page and ignore everything on the main page. Though today that sock in the sub-forum caught my attention and that's what made me find out about the theme.

Oh well, at least I know about it now and I can enjoy having a light theme to use on here. Looks like you did a great job converting it over. The forum seems to load much better for me with this theme than it did the other as well.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Jul 30th, 2019

I actually prefer light theme over dark because it hurts my eyes less. I use dark theme on my phkne because its supposed to save battery (its an OLED screen), and I REALLY DO NOT WANT to have that F***ING CONVERSATION with my friend again.

So, I've been eyeing something on amazon for a couple days now. I actually want to get them right now, but I dont know a physical feature of myaelf accurately, so I want to make sure I have that right before I do that. If you can guess what I'm eyeing from that description alone (and I havent told you YURI!), then you deserve all the awkward conversations with me after that.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 30th, 2019

He's been working pretty hard at making it mobile-friendly also so there's a plus ^_^

Maniak... my first thought is it has to be something you wear, and if it's embarrassing enough, it must be.. CAT EATS! ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Jul 31st, 2019

As perfect an answer as that would be, that is not the correct answer in this particular case. However, I have totally been meaning to buy myself some cat ears and wear them during my shift at work after we close, but something else got bumped up in priority thanks to an article that was... "personally enlightening", i think is a good phrase for it.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 1st, 2019

(Jul 30th, 2019, 06:53 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Maniak... my first thought is it has to be something you wear, and if it's embarrassing enough, it must be.. CAT EATS! ROFL
I personally prefer to wear Uber Eats rather than Cat Eats. Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Aug 1st, 2019

Oh my god I typed in cat eats LMAO I'm glad you figured out what I meant, Maniak (and a *hiss* for you, Moony Tongue ) I am stumped as to what it is now, though. Any more hints or should I not press the issue? ROFL

Speaking of Uber Eats though, I ordered my food an hour ago and I swear this driver is taking their sweet ass time to get here  Hmph

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 1st, 2019

(Aug 1st, 2019, 07:02 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Speaking of Uber Eats though, I ordered my food an hour ago and I swear this driver is taking their sweet ass time to get here  Hmph
If the food turns up cold I'd ask for a refund. Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Aug 1st, 2019

I honestly didn't even notice the typo, so, yeah. But you are right in that it's embarrassing, and something you wear. I don't know if I want to give more than that, because ALL of the awkward conversations when you guess right, but assuming I have the courage to, I will post a pic of me wearing them (Not on facebook, though; my parents can never find out). So, stay tuned?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Aug 1st, 2019

I have been on a weird music trip after spending basically a week on working through Fire Emblem.

On my quest I have found some of formerly Moony's people

I don't even and this isn't the weirdest thing I seen all day!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 2nd, 2019

How the hell did you manage to find something like that? Blink