Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Aug 2nd, 2019

Oh Moony if you think that is cringe I have something even worst:

As to how I found it....my YouTube recommendations and if my recommendations are this cursed do you really want to know what I've been through?

My soul has been broken and condemn to the lowest pits of hell imaginable. Mellow

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Aug 2nd, 2019

Now that is some weapons-grade cancer right there. I thought I'd seen some s*** in my time, but holy hell.

Must I remind you of this cursed line?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Aug 2nd, 2019

Goddamn it, why you do this to me? If you keep doing this to me, you're liable to put me in an insane asylum! There's only so much distilled cringe I can take!

[Image: tumblr_pco4pdtQaU1tx45yjo1_400.gif]

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 3rd, 2019

I don't know what that image is from Yuri but I love it. Also the only true insane way to use that song is to use Side B which is the same track but in reverse. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Aug 3rd, 2019

I've come to bring neutrality and sanity back to this topic! Glare

...yeah actually I've got nothing, carry on. Mellow

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Aug 4th, 2019

See I wasn't aware that this song had a side B! and I wish I knew where the image was from!

@ShiraNoMai Lets be honest with ourselves Nikki there is nothing sane about this topic! Its one huge topic of nothing but chit chatter! It was about time someone brought the chaos back! Burn it all down!

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 4th, 2019

(Aug 4th, 2019, 01:15 AM)Yuri Wrote:
See I wasn't aware that this song had a side B! and I wish I knew where the image was from!
I only know it has a side B because my brother has the song you posted on vinyl.

Why does your brother have vinyls? Doesn't he destroy them? o.o

He actually takes very good care of his music collection. I don't even know how much his collection costs but it's easily over $5000 and I think that probably isn't even halfway towards a correct total.

That actually really nice to hear. Smile too bad for his poor laptop it isn't included in the music collection.

Yeah, technology doesn't do well with him since it can have problems. You can't really get trouble out of a CD or vinyl record. XD

See I have had trouble with CD & DVDs before! I wouldn't be so sureeee about that Moony! Technology is flaweddd!

(Aug 4th, 2019, 02:20 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Technology is flaweddd!
You're flawed! Whistle