Universal Gaming
Shira No What? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shira No What? (/showthread.php?tid=25)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Shira No What? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 15th, 2018

Holy crap, wedding AND a birfday, back to back?! Happy birfday, Nikki!

RE: Shira No What? - lp0 on fire - Oct 15th, 2018

Happy birthday Shira

RE: Shira No What? - Chloe - Oct 15th, 2018

Happy wedding & birthday! Grin

RE: Shira No What? - queenzelda - Oct 15th, 2018

I came to wish you a very Happy Birthday & to congratulate you on your & Moonie's rewedding. :3

RE: Shira No What? - Mr EliteL - Oct 22nd, 2018

I only missed your birthday on here, but not in person. Still though, so it doesn't look like I've ignored it, Happy (Belated) Birthday, Shira!

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 28th, 2018

Thanks for all the birthday and wedding wishes, guys! I was very busy and hadn't time to respond til now but super appreciate your thoughts! ^_^

RE: Shira No What? - queenzelda - Nov 9th, 2018

I'm curious to know what your thoughts on Yoshi's Woolly World are; you getting it or is it a hard pass??

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - Nov 10th, 2018

(Nov 9th, 2018, 03:04 AM)SpookyZelda Wrote:
I'm curious to know what your thoughts on Yoshi's Woolly World are; you getting it or is it a hard pass??
Do you mean the new Yoshi game? Woolly World is the one that came out on Wii U a few years back.

RE: Shira No What? - queenzelda - Nov 11th, 2018

(Nov 10th, 2018, 12:25 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Nov 9th, 2018, 03:04 AM)SpookyZelda Wrote:
Do you mean the new Yoshi game? Woolly World is the one that came out on Wii U a few years back.
Yea, Yoshi's Craft World. Man, it's kind of confusing using craft stuff & then just going outright for the cardboard style right after going with yarn. I mean both are used in crafts, it just is a bit confusing if your not into Yoshi games. Though I suppose the same could be said for the art style of the Paper Mario games changing over the years. ^^" But, still, I'm curious to know what the thoughts for it are.

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Nov 12th, 2018

Was gonna say that I definitely wrote a review on Yoshi's Woolly World two years ago on the Zetaboards/TapATalk location, and I thoroughly enjoyed that game enough to be excited for another entry into the Good-Feel series of mainline Yoshi games.

I will add that seeing it delving into a more puzzle-solving experience rather than platforming was a little disappointing, but until the latest reveal with the Treehouse footage, I was still thinking of this game as another Yoshi's Island-like entry. I now have come to realize that this game is actually way more like Yoshi's Story than anything else: The directional aiming, the lack of "lick + swallow" mechanic required to make eggs, the slow-paced exploratory take on the environment, the overworld elements; all indicative of Yoshi's Story. Of course, it kept in the collectathon elements of flowers and the goal rings from the Island series, so I suppose you could say it's not fully into the Yoshi's Story design. Still, knowing that has eased my mind into accepting the game for what it is and will definitely be interested in picking it up when it releases next year Smile

RE: Shira No What? - Karo - Nov 15th, 2018

I just realized....happy birthday Nikki!

I'm sorry for being super late! XD I wasn't thinking about it when the wedding came around!

RE: Shira No What? - Karo - Mar 24th, 2019

Nikki are you hyped for the new Yoshi game? Are you going to get the Nintendo online service?

Will you be available to play Pokemon? If so when can I destroy all your weak Pokemon with a fake Irish accent lassie? ROFL

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Apr 29th, 2019

Was hype on the new Yoshi game, though I have some feelings I'll write down at some point to illustrate them if you wish to see some more in depth responses to that haha
We have Nintendo Online already. I also got it free with Twitch Prime during the month they put it out for free.
And I should be available to defeat your punk ass in Pokemon!

RE: Shira No What? - Kyng - Apr 29th, 2019

Do you have any plans for summer?

RE: Shira No What? - Mr EliteL - Oct 15th, 2019

Happy Birthday, Shira!

Also by extension for yesterday, happy anniversary for you and Moony. Grin There wasn't another ceremony this year per chance? *shot* OK, that wasn't needed and won't ever say it again. XD

Last year was a better time for the days, as they were on Sunday and you had Monday and the 2 weeks off from work. Hope you both still got to do something for both days. I'll probably see on Facebook if I look. *does so*