Universal Gaming
Shira No What? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shira No What? (/showthread.php?tid=25)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Shira No What? - queenzelda - Oct 15th, 2019

Happy birthday Shira. ^^

RE: Shira No What? - Karo - Oct 16th, 2019

Happy birthday Nikki and many more! Now I'm hoping I won't be joining you anytime soon in the 26 club, but I fear I may have no choice on that matter. >.>

Happy late anniversary to you and Moony I wasn't even aware that it was the day before!

I might as well ask is there anything you'd like for your birthday Nikki?

RE: Shira No What? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 16th, 2019

*Rushes in, bread in mouth*

Sorry I'm late! Happy birfday, Nikki! Hope it's been a good one for you and Moony.

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - Jan 12th, 2020

We've decided to be lunatics and have a wedding every year for the next five years. What theme do you pick for each one and why? Tongue

RE: Shira No What? - Karo - Mar 5th, 2020

May I suggest an animal crossing theme wedding every year....for the next 100 years? I hear animal crossing is a very popular theme. <_<

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - May 23rd, 2020

Is there a food you haven't tried yet that you're curious about?

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - May 23rd, 2020

I like how every time I go into this topic I recall I never thanked anyone for wishing me a happy birthday and immediately feel shame for not having done so sooner and leave ROFL That being said, an extremely late thanks to everyone that went out of their way to do so ^_^

(Jan 12th, 2020, 02:52 AM)Moonface Wrote:
We've decided to be lunatics and have a wedding every year for the next five years. What theme do you pick for each one and why? Tongue
The Animal Crossing one actually seems super relevant this year, all things considered LOL As for the other four, well, I think based on this year, I'd like to theme it based on how the years go honestly. Feels more natural that way.

(May 23rd, 2020, 12:33 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Outside of organs and strange animals, I can't quite think of something I haven't had yet in the meat realm. I'd be more interested to try cultural dishes that I haven't personally come across yet.

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - May 26th, 2020

(May 23rd, 2020, 09:33 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(May 23rd, 2020, 12:33 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Outside of organs and strange animals, I can't quite think of something I haven't had yet in the meat realm. I'd be more interested to try cultural dishes that I haven't personally come across yet.
Do any of these tickle your fancy? Tongue

RE: Shira No What? - Mr EliteL - Oct 15th, 2020

A very happy birthday to you, Shira! Dang and at my personal favourite age too. How I wish I was that again.

RE: Shira No What? - Eric - Oct 15th, 2020

Happy birthday!!

Edit:  Eyy, welcome to the 27 club Cool

RE: Shira No What? - Karo - Oct 15th, 2020

Happy Birthday Nikki! I hope you have an amazing day! Grin Let us know if you got any really cool gifts!

RE: Shira No What? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 15th, 2020

*pokes head up from hole* It's your birfday? HAPPY BIRFDAY! Hopefully it's a good day in this s***hole year.

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - Mar 3rd, 2021

If time wasn't a limit to the amount, how many banners do you think your boss would actually ask to get made and put into one of your jobs newsletters? XD
I know they're already stupid long but I'm curious if they'd be longer if it was possible.

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - May 17th, 2021

Since I know you don't really like to think about the nightmare that is my previous question, I'll pitch another one that's a bit more pleasurable. You've watched a few wrestling events with me now, and so I'm curious what your overall thoughts are about WWE for what you've seen of it. Tongue

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - May 20th, 2021

(Mar 3rd, 2021, 04:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:
If time wasn't a limit to the amount, how many banners do you think your boss would actually ask to get made and put into one of your jobs newsletters? XD
I know they're already stupid long but I'm curious if they'd be longer if it was possible.
Bro he already does that. I remember starting there when there was only 10 banners max in our newsletters. There literally is no limit to what he wants to put in. If he says put in, we put in. It's that simple LOL
(May 17th, 2021, 06:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:
You've watched a few wrestling events with me now, and so I'm curious what your overall thoughts are about WWE for what you've seen of it. Tongue
It's fun. I would never consider the wrestling done on WWE to be a serious sport, but it's definitely an entertaining piece of media. I find it comparable to anime, in the sense that you know it's not real, but you can still be invested in the characters and stories they can present. I think I mentioned to you before, but I find the characters that really go wild with fun and reckless abandon tend to be my favorites.