Universal Gaming
Shira No What? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shira No What? (/showthread.php?tid=25)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Aug 21st, 2023

(May 11th, 2023, 08:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?
Do you mean Yoshi the games, or Yoshi the character? Can't really think of ones for the games, but for the character, hair options, boot colors, shells colors, wearable outfits (humanoid style).

(Aug 19th, 2023, 05:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What do you think of the revealed character designs for Boruto's time skip?
Boruto definitely got the better end of all the designs. It's interesting seeing how much detail is put into the design when I think about Naruto's designs. Naruto, though, was a weekly manga, so the less detail, the quicker it is to draw. Boruto, being a monthly manga, probably has more liberty in making more detailed designs. Do wish Sarada's design was still less skimpy than it is but overall I do think it's suited to her.

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - Aug 22nd, 2023

(Aug 21st, 2023, 04:28 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(May 11th, 2023, 08:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?
Do you mean Yoshi the games, or Yoshi the character? Can't really think of ones for the games, but for the character, hair options, boot colors, shells colors, wearable outfits (humanoid style).
Oh I was meaning the actual character. Even if it was for the Yoshi games it would still mean the character itself anyway wouldn't it since Yoshi is all you really play as in those games anyway? Tongue

(Aug 21st, 2023, 04:28 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Aug 19th, 2023, 05:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What do you think of the revealed character designs for Boruto's time skip?
Boruto definitely got the better end of all the designs. It's interesting seeing how much detail is put into the design when I think about Naruto's designs. Naruto, though, was a weekly manga, so the less detail, the quicker it is to draw. Boruto, being a monthly manga, probably has more liberty in making more detailed designs. Do wish Sarada's design was still less skimpy than it is but overall I do think it's suited to her.
Is there any female time skip design you find has no issues? I'm curious since all I've seen on social media is everyone ripping the female character attires to utter shreds. XD

RE: Shira No What? - Moonface - Oct 15th, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE HUMAN! Grin
I hope your legs feel better at some point today after the pain HHN gave you last night. Sad

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - Mr EliteL - Oct 15th, 2023

Yup Happy Birthday, Shira!

HHN?! What happened? Actually that might be in a topic I haven't been in yet...but even so rest and recover well.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - Kyng - Oct 16th, 2023

Happy birthday, Shira!

I hope you had a good one (at least, as good as your legs allowed), and you feel better soon Smile .

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - Karo - Oct 16th, 2023

Happy late birthday Nikki! I'm sorry about that! I hope you had an amazing day! <3 If you haven't yet, be sure to treat yoself!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 17th, 2023

Thanks y'all. Just your average being 30 and having aches.

Nah I think we just walked too much. We went to a botanical gardens area and it was quite vast. Probably should've stretched and brought better socks. Was dealing with shin splints, calluses, and general foot-to-leg fatigue from offsetting areas to detract pain from the aforementioned pains. S'all good. Been trying to rest and stretch.

I have treated myself to a day off today. Moony got me birthday breakfast and dinner yesterday, and that was lovely :3

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - queenzelda - Oct 19th, 2023

I'm glad your birthday went well!! Happy late bday wishes from me. :3

What is your favorite holiday?

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - Moonface - Nov 7th, 2023

Just saw a take that said Yoshi's New Island has a soundtrack that sounds like they strung together the dying screams of squeaky dog toys and I'm curious how accurate you find that. LOL

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Shira No What? - ShiraNoMai - Nov 9th, 2023

(Nov 7th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Just saw a take that said Yoshi's New Island has a soundtrack that sounds like they strung together the dying screams of squeaky dog toys and I'm curious how accurate you find that. LOL

...I want YOU to tell ME what that sounds like to you. Tongue

Also thank you for the late wishes Queen, I'm just now seeing that. Favorite holiday has to be Halloween. I've always been fascinated with the spooky and eerie side of things, and this celebrates just that and more.