Universal Gaming
What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 23rd, 2021

Just enough to make it to Antarctica as Claire. I own it on the PS2 and managed to snag it for free on 360, so yay!

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 23rd, 2021

Do you ever intend on finishing it, or was the experience up until that point enough for you? XD

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 23rd, 2021

Probably yes. Maybe. One day? I don't know; my backlog of games is so huge right now, it's not a major priority, but I did like the game well enough.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Oct 24th, 2021

What game in your backlog are you most looking forward to having time to start/continue?

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 6th, 2021

I...honestly have no idea. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Bravely Default, Persona Q, Resonance of Fate, Alpha Protocol, Eternal Sonata, Baten Kaitos; there's a lot of answers to that question. I am holding off on it until a specific video number, but I'm REALLY looking forward to doing Legend of Dragoon on my Youtubes. Which reminds me, I need some content to put up. *sigh* Guess I've got a movie to watch...

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Nov 6th, 2021

How are the Digimon games? I've never played one but I have copies of Cyber Sleuth and Next Order; I've just never really felt an urge to pop one of them into the PS4 and give 'em a bash due to my complete lack of knowledge on what even the types of games they are. XD

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 6th, 2021

Next Order is basically an enhanced remake of Digimon World 1, which is a glorified Tamagotchi game. The problem is, outside of the Digimon Story subseries, Digimon games are WILDLY different as you look on them. Digimon World DS, Dawn/Dusk, and Cyber Sleuth all are standard RPGs, Digimon World 2 is a dungeon crawler, Digimon World 3 is GRINDY AS HELL, Digimon World 4 is a third-person action adventure. It's all over the place.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Nov 24th, 2021

Wow, it sounds like one of the most over the place game series for genres that's out there from what you've listed. XD
Which genre do you think the Digimon games do the best in and which do you hope they never touch again? Tongue

Also since it can't to mind, I know Guilmon is your favorite Digimon, but is that because of its overall design or was its character in the anime the thing that made it more appealing than the rest?

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 24th, 2021

Second question first: Character. Definitely its character.

As far as the first question goes? ...maybe don't do action adventure again? Because your take on it was pretty crap, Bandai. Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Rumble Arena, Battle Spirit, and All-Star Rumble, all of which are Smash-esque Fighting games! Maybe don't do that, either.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Karo - Nov 25th, 2021

Cricket you forgot the all important Guilmon question!

Why is Guilmon your favorite is it his cool design or his character from the anime? Gasp Or do you just like virus digimon?

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Nov 27th, 2021

(Nov 25th, 2021, 02:34 PM)Karo Wrote:
Why is Guilmon your favorite is it his cool design or his character from the anime? Gasp Or do you just like virus digimon?
(Nov 24th, 2021, 11:33 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Second question first: Character. Definitely its character.
Tongue

They did those games as Smash style rather than something like Pokemon Stadium? Blink

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 27th, 2021

YUP! It's actually not terrible, despite my wish for Bandai to never do it again. I have Rumble Arena and All-Star Rumble, and I'm looking for a copy of Rumble Arena 2 that's not, like, 50 bucks.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Nov 27th, 2021

Ah, I was under the impression you didn't like the games. XD

I'd be right to assume you've not played SMT V right? Since as far as I know you don't own a Switch. Hmm

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 28th, 2021

I do, actually, and I has it. Played a bit on thanksgiving, and I've already liked what I've seen. Don't really get how the essence fusion stuff works yet, but it's good!

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Moonface - Nov 28th, 2021

When did you get a Switch?! Blink

Edit: Completely forgot you made it known in the Nintendo Online Game Night thread if nowhere else that you've talked about it. No idea how it slipped my mind. Probably because I always think of Xbox for you. XD