Universal Gaming
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - ShiraNoMai - Jan 19th, 2020

Well if you had already caught them before in previous games, you can pull them in now through Home.

Where'd you hear about the Home rate/pricing, @queenzelda ? Hmm

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Jan 19th, 2020

(Jan 19th, 2020, 12:34 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Well if you had already caught them before in previous games, you can pull them in now through Home.

Where'd you hear about the Home rate/pricing, @queenzelda ? Hmm 
I know, but we won't be able to until Feb & we're still in Jan. XD ;3

Uh, I use the Pokemon Bank & have been paying $5 for it every year so I can transfer Pokemon from my 3DS games right into it. So I'm just hopeful the pricing will be the same. I'm already paid up for the year as is. I don't want to have to pay yet again. D: But, we'll see.

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - ShiraNoMai - Jan 20th, 2020

Oh you're making a conjecture based on the Bank pricing. I thought you saw somewhere they announced the Home price model LOL

I'm excited for this DLC, honestly. I caught that Galarian Slowpoke as part of the initial set-up to the new DLC in the game. Can't evolve it, unfortunately, due to the DLC requirements, but still, it's cute. It's got a garbage nature, too, but I've got zero luck when it comes to natures in this game so far. Rolleyes

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Jan 20th, 2020

(Jan 20th, 2020, 01:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'm excited for this DLC, honestly. I caught that Galarian Slowpoke as part of the initial set-up to the new DLC in the game. Can't evolve it, unfortunately, due to the DLC requirements, but still, it's cute. It's got a garbage nature, too, but I've got zero luck when it comes to natures in this game so far. Rolleyes 

To be fair if you saved your Pokeball controller with the Mew in it for Pokemon Sword & Shield; it's got a garbage nature no matter what you do.  XD

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Mr EliteL - Jan 24th, 2020

Realised I didn't say anything regarding the Expansion Pass. The two new areas look great. Seeing Pokémon returning wasn't a surprise really though given what DLC of other games do already. The two areas would've been kind of boring encountering the same Pokémon we already have access to. Although of course would've preferred these 200 were in from the get-go anyway. Whatever. Undecided if I really want the pass or not.

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Jan 24th, 2020

I've already decided to get the DLC as it'll be something fun to do & I can also stream it on twitch. I always buy the next games when released so, if it saves me money & I can keep my previous save of being champ I'll take it.

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Jan 28th, 2020

Welp, more info about Pokemon HOME has been tweeted out; link to seperate thread here: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=579

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Moonface - Feb 27th, 2020

So that new Pokemon that was being teased was finally revealed:

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - ShiraNoMai - Feb 28th, 2020

Hmm, Dark/Grass like the Seedot line, right? Neat.

Today's Pokemon day! 24 years of Pokemon, geez. The Official Pokemon social pages did a poll on what folks thought the Pokemon of the year was. Here are the results!

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Karo - Mar 6th, 2020

So one thing I generally am not that big of a fan is expansions passes because that means I have to buy another thing to extend my Pokemon adventure and don't get me wrong it better than a third version of the game...I just kinda don't get why can't a game be "finished" instead of constantly needing DLC and getting updates so for once my physical version of the game isn't an incomplete version? :c

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Mar 6th, 2020

With Pokemon usually there's a new updated game version of what already released, like with Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon came out later on after the initial release of Sun/Moon. The adding of DLC basically skips having to buy another 'game' where they add in a few things here & there. So I'm for it.

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Moonface - Mar 7th, 2020

Yeah, the expansions are a better way to do this than a third game. I can get thinking that should be in the main game because of how it's presented, but would you expect that if it was in a third game that gets released say a year later? This approach also means people will buy the base games more because they won't hold out for the third version that generally has more to offer than the base games did.

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Moonface - Mar 26th, 2020

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass Trailer
Learn more about the Isle of Armor in this new trailer from today's Nintendo Mini Direct:

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - queenzelda - Mar 27th, 2020

When Jing & I watched the mini direct & this part came up I told him that the Tower of Water is probably going to be a cakewalk. XD Also, why do only your starters get special attention for gmax forms? Why not spread the gmax love around to all the previous pokemon you caught? Wth mun?!  Rolleyes Meh

RE: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Expansion Pass - Moonface - Mar 31st, 2020

I just find it crazy that the starters didn't have G-Max forms at release.