Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 15th, 2018

What was the shark like? Chicken? Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 15th, 2018

(Aug 15th, 2018, 10:31 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Nu, more like a concentrated flavor of tuna. (It's hard to explain unless you have it yourself.)

(Aug 15th, 2018, 10:38 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 15th, 2018, 10:31 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Nu, more like a concentrated flavor of tuna. (It's hard to explain unless you have it yourself.)
Darn so much for the "everything tastes like chicken" thing Tongue

Ever have gator or crocodile?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 15th, 2018

(Aug 15th, 2018, 10:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

The Matrix isn't always right, ya'know. xp

Eww, no? I'd probably pass if offered.

(Aug 15th, 2018, 11:15 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 15th, 2018, 10:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

The Matrix isn't always right, ya'know. xp

Eww, no? I'd probably pass if offered.

I had some when I was in NEOLA (ironically for a church thing), tasted like chicken.

What is your favorite time of year?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 16th, 2018

Summer time. DUH. Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 16th, 2018

What is your favorite TV shows? Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Aug 16th, 2018

Is there a favorite free forum software that's your favorite that's hosted currently?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 16th, 2018

(Aug 16th, 2018, 12:59 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What is your favorite TV shows? Tongue
2 Broke Girls, The Chew, Americ's Test Kitchen, Nature Cat, BoJack Horseman, & Bones (even if it finsihed out last year).

(Aug 16th, 2018, 06:44 AM)chloe Wrote:
Is there a favorite free forum software that's your favorite that's hosted currently?
Atmo I'd say forumotion is. It used to be zetaboards, until it was bought out by craptapatalk.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Aug 16th, 2018

Thanks for telling me which software you like, I was thinking about starting a blog using a forum & was wondering which one to look at.

What's your current favorite game to play on as of late?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 17th, 2018

(Aug 16th, 2018, 07:46 PM)chloe Wrote:
Thanks for telling me which software you like, I was thinking about starting a blog using a forum & was wondering which one to look at.

What's your current favorite game to play on as of late?
Yea, it's what I decided to use for posting my fan fiction's to, more since I got a bit tired of my friends turning them into rp's. Meh

Hmmm. I'd have to say Octopath Traveler is atmo. I'm really enjoying it a lot more then I thought I would. xD

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 17th, 2018

How was Bones ending? Did the FBI guy and Bones ever hook up? I stopped watching a while ago due to lack of time.

(Aug 17th, 2018, 01:37 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
How was Bones ending? Did the FBI guy and Bones ever hook up? I stopped watching a while ago due to lack of time.
OMG that ending was SO STUPID. D: *Insert fan rage here* lol Also yes Bones & her partner in the show ended up getting married & having 2 kids together, a boy & girl respectively.

The way Bones ended was showing what every one was going to be doing at the end of the series, Bones forgets how to do her job because the place where they had her & the others in her group working at BLOW UP. THEN, they decided oh no it's fine she remembers stuff cause of insert plot reason (nightmare she has) here, a nightmare that impo made 0 sense: at all as to how she remembers how she does things. Argh. The way IT SHOULD have ended is that the place stays destroyed & every one has to disperse. Bones has to retire & her hubby does so as well. But did the writers do that?? Hell no. <.<"

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 17th, 2018

...what the hell?!

WHy blow up a museum? Why not gov't cut funding? Whistle

(Aug 17th, 2018, 01:50 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
...what the hell?!

Why blow up a museum? Why not gov't cut funding? Whistle
Now you understand how the fans feel. XD Also it ended cause it's how the writers wanted to end it. Here's a snippet of what I found online;

In the two-episode swan song — Bones ended with the lab being blown to smithereens by Booth’s vengeance-seeking nemesis Mark Kovac. Pretty much all of the show’s series regulars were inside the Jeffersonian when the bombs (yes, there were multiple devices) detonated, including Booth, Brennan and parents-to-be Angela and Hodgins.

The explosion came at the conclusion of a time-twisty installment that centered on two key events: Cam and Arastoo’s very well attended wedding reception and Zach’s mini-trial and subsequent exoneration (the ex-squintern will nonetheless have to serve out the final 13 months of his sentence).
https://tvline.com/2017/03/21/bones-recap-finale-part-1-lab-explosion-deaths-season-12/

Also the whole thing with Zack was a waste of effing time impo, more so because the Judge in the show decided to just allow Zack to finish out his 12 month sentence, making it kind of pointless adding it in to begin with is how I feel. <_<