Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 20th, 2018

So what is your favorite beer? Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 20th, 2018

(Aug 20th, 2018, 02:27 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
So what is your favorite beer? Tongue
I don't do beer. I drink fine wine, or Kahlúa alternatively. Jing indulges in whatever cheap beer his family has in the fridge, otherwise he's one to enjoy Guinness.

So, a non beer drinker, asks a non beer drinker what their favorite beer is, then the other asks the same. Tongue

What is your favorite type of Wine then?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 20th, 2018

(Aug 20th, 2018, 09:40 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
So, a non beer drinker, asks a non beer drinker what their favorite beer is, then the other asks the same. Tongue

Well my hubby is smart like you, so I figured maybe I'd roll the dice & see what it'd get me. XD

Cristal is excellent. Otherwise what ever is cheap is good enough for me. xp

(Aug 20th, 2018, 09:51 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 20th, 2018, 09:40 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Well my hubby is smart like you, so I figured maybe I'd roll the dice & see what it'd get me. XD

Cristal is excellent. Otherwise what ever is cheap is good enough for me. xp

So boxed wine? Tongue

And thanks for the compliment, or the really underhanded burn Tongue

<insert question here> Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Aug 20th, 2018

Trust me, it's a compliment.

So, what do you get a wookie for Xmas when he's already got a comb?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 21st, 2018

(Aug 20th, 2018, 11:04 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
So boxed wine? Tongue
I get one at a time dood. Once upon a time I could find 1 wine at a time. Now a days it's like 4 in a pack, but I only drink every once in a blue moon IF THAT. ~lmao

(Aug 20th, 2018, 11:39 PM)King Atem Wrote:
And thanks for the compliment, or the really underhanded burn Tongue
Trust me, it's a compliment.
[Image: white-up-pointing-index_261d.png]

(Aug 20th, 2018, 11:39 PM)King Atem Wrote:
So, what do you get a wookie for Xmas when he's already got a comb?
One of these:
[Image: star-wars-republic-commando-20050124042323414.jpg]

Tongue

<Something of interest pop up?> Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 21st, 2018

>Moral compass
>puts (real money) gambling in games marketed to children and general populations
(speaking of which I miss the slot machines in pokemon gen I and II. when I found out how slots really worked I was disappointed.)
>Claims people who don't preorder BFV are "uneducated"

[Image: oCxGOLM.jpg]

But also the fact that both EA and Ubisoft (and MS' possible plans for XBone++) all revolve around streaming worries and pisses me off.

Man I miss the days when gaming was not "normal". Money ruins tons of shit.

Did you link me to that to try and get me on a rant? Because Im fighting hard not to Whistle

(Aug 21st, 2018, 02:45 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Did you link me to that to try and get me on a rant? Because Im fighting hard not to Whistle
Well thing is, if EA is being serious about it: that'd be great. But first I'd love to see them ACTUALLY DO something & SHOW they've changed: not tell.

Haha, well you did say to insert a question for you... So I did. Tongue

(Aug 21st, 2018, 03:49 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 21st, 2018, 02:45 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Well thing is, if EA is being serious about it: that'd be great. But first I'd love to see them ACTUALLY DO something & SHOW they've changed: not tell.

Haha, well you did say to insert a question for you... So I did. Tongue
Between Simcity 2013 (RIP simcity), EA:SW:BF and EA:SW:BFII:Electric boogaloo:
Quote:The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

And BFV's "People who don't preorder are uneducated" and "I can't tell my daughter that women were not regularly sent out en mass to the slaughtering grounds and horrors of WW2 so we need to put in women amputees in the game!" Which totally erasing/ignoring the actual sacrifices women made in WW2 such as the 588th Night Bombing Regiment or how about the girls and women of the Russian cities of atashanka, Rynok, and Spartanovka, and the Stalingrad Tractor Factory who with no/little training attempted in vain tried to stop advancing German tank divisions, and well...things didn't end well for these women.

How about the women who were part of resistance groups in nazi occupied counties, or those who were part of the OSS and SOE risking their lives for the allies.

DICE/EA to be more "Progressive" (and well to just make more money and be another TF2 also) is pretending that these things never happened.

Like in BF1 they put a black guy on the cover of the boxes, yet outside of just naming some special pre-order bonuses skins, never once in the campaign or in MP were the Hell Fighters ever mentioned, referenced, or even seen, and once again a compelling story form history is used just for marketing with no respect to their story nor even telling their story by any stretch of the imagination.

Edit before I forgot I wans't in my topic Whistle

If a woodchuck could chuck how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

(Aug 21st, 2018, 04:20 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
If a woodchuck could chuck how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
I googled it & found this bit of information;

"New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds."

Alternately I found this as a response as well;
[Image: nbYkpJV.png]

ROFL

uuhhh...umm...darn....uh...

favorite genre of music?

(Aug 21st, 2018, 02:48 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
uuhhh...umm...darn....uh...

favorite genre of music?
Hehe

Probably hard rock since I enjoy listening the most to Kamelot & Evanescence. ♡

And now "Wake me up" is stuck in my head.

Other then wine any other favorite beverage? Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 22nd, 2018

(Aug 21st, 2018, 07:41 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
And now "Wake me up" is stuck in my head.

Other then wine Coke any other favorite beverage? Tongue
I could have posted some of their new stuff, but I didn't. Tongue
Hawaiian Punch, Crush Grape, Fanta Strawberry, Aldi's SuMMIT Orange, Aldi's SuMMIT Grape, Adli's SuMMIT Cola, Milk, Apple Juice, Strawberry Lemonade, Grape Juice, Cherry Juice, Chocolate Milk, Homemade tea, coffee, hot chocolate, & cappuccino. <3