Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 22nd, 2018

(Aug 22nd, 2018, 12:07 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 21st, 2018, 07:41 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
And now "Wake me up" is stuck in my head.

Other then wine Coke any other favorite beverage? Tongue
I could have posted some of their new stuff, but I didn't. Tongue
Hawaiian Punch, Crush Grape, Fanta Strawberry, Aldi's SuMMIT Orange, Aldi's SuMMIT Grape, Adli's SuMMIT Cola, Milk, Apple Juice, Strawberry Lemonade, Grape Juice, Cherry Juice, Chocolate Milk, Homemade tea, coffee, hot chocolate, & cappuccino. <3

Mexican coke or American coke?

(and it seems they started making American coke with pure sugar now too so I guess if you had that...?)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 22nd, 2018

(Aug 22nd, 2018, 12:15 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Mexican coke or American coke?

(and it seems they started making American coke with pure sugar now too so I guess if you had that...?)
Mexican. Thou I do enjoy American Coke'a Cola from time to time as well.

Nope, I have yet to find it to have out in my neck of nowhere's ville. lmao

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 23rd, 2018

About a month before I got fired the office was having a Cinco de Mayo pot luck party. I made the mistake of spending like 80 bucks on Mexican coke and others Mexican sodas.
I wiped out my local Meijer's of their mexican sodas.

What sucks I don't live in middle of no where yet nothing really comes to my area as far as promotion/limited time stuff. If that is going to happen I'd rather live in the country (well I would anyways...)

If you could live anywhere where would it be?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 23rd, 2018

I think that sometimes I feel like I live in nowhere's ville compared to others. I mean Moonface & Shira live in Flroda. Me? The only exciting thing going on where I live is the local (litteral) rat race. And yes it's a thing.

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 12:06 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
When I was little my grandparents lived out in Az, so I'd love to live out there. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind living out in Tennessee. :3

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 12:14 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I think that sometimes I feel like I live in nowhere's ville compared to others. I mean Moonface & Shira live in Flroda. Me? The only exciting thing going on where I live is the local (litteral) rat race. And yes it's a thing.

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 12:06 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
When I was little my grandparents lived out in Az, so I'd love to live out there. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind living out in Tennessee. :3

Damn, I would have figured a place that had a literal rat race would have a local 4H club (and their yearly fare)Tongue

That how it is were my family's farm is (man if I had the money to make that house liveable year round or at lease a trailer home or something...and get some decent internet there...)

Also to be fair Florida is home to some very crazy people, like the national anti-hero/what the fu.. hero FLORIDA MAN!

When did you first start going online?

There probably is a 4H Fair, I'd just probably have to ask on the local facebook page about it, cause otherwise I'm not going around asking questions to strangers I don't know. Tongue

XD Local anti-hero huh? Sounds like something along the lines of DARKWING DUCKS origins. ;D LOL

Hehe, so.... Moonface & Shira are crazy people, eh? Who knew. Eh, they're in good company. I plan to spend most of my day playing around in Animal Crossing New Leaf since I loathe the crappy mobile version. BLECH.

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 12:23 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
The first first time? Was probably was when I was in high school & the internets was just in it's baby stage. I offically got online sometime in the year 2000, when the Wii launched cause it's the first time I had anything with internet access all the time & could use a web browser. I wasn't much online or had a way to do so & laptops were pretty expensive for me to afford at the time. But now a days laptops are getting cheaper & cheaper. I mean hell, right now I'm posting from my tablet & haven't even booted up my laptop yet. xD

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 06:39 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
There probably is a 4H Fair, I'd just probably have to ask on the local facebook page about it, cause otherwise I'm not going around asking questions to strangers I don't know. Tongue

XD Local anti-hero huh? Sounds like something along the lines of DARKWING DUCKS origins. ;D LOL

Hehe, so.... Moonface & Shira are crazy people, eh? Who knew. Eh, they're in good company. I plan to spend most of my day playing around in Animal Crossing New Leaf since I loathe the crappy mobile version. BLECH.

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 12:23 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
The first first time? Was probably was when I was in high school & the internets was just in it's baby stage. I offically got online sometime in the year 2000, when the Wii launched cause it's the first time I had anything with internet access all the time & could use a web browser. I wasn't much online or had a way to do so & laptops were pretty expensive for me to afford at the time. But now a days laptops are getting cheaper & cheaper. I mean hell, right now I'm posting from my tablet & haven't even booted up my laptop yet. xD

No Florida man is an ANTI hero, not like Darkwing duck or the Phantom of the Opera, but really puts the anti in anti Whistle

Uhhh the wii released in 06 not 00 Whistle

Laptops might be getting cheaper and cheaper but they have became crappier and crappier as far as the low end ones.

black and blue or white and gold? Whistle

Well, technically I was also posting from a library back in 2000 & it became more of a thing in 2006. So Whistle whatever. XD

Well, toshiba may not be crappy, I still paid about $200 for it & it's lasted me a good 9 yrs.

Eh, I'm more of a white/gold kinda gal. Black & blue sounds like I beat up somebudy. xD

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 07:44 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Well, technically I was also posting from a library back in 2000 & it became more of a thing in 2006. So Whistle whatever. XD

Well, toshiba may not be crappy, I still paid about $200 for it & it's lasted me a good 9 yrs.

Eh, I'm more of a white/gold kinda gal. Black & blue sounds like I beat up somebudy. xD

Hot damn a 200 dollar laptop lasted you 9 years?!
What are the specs hell what is the model?!
Also:
[Image: Oiyojux.gif]
Not because of age but because its a modern marvel how a 200 dollar laptop (which is in the "throw away/disposable" category of tech) lasted that long.

I was referencing that dress image form a few years ago, It blew my mind how no one (except for me) said "Hey lets open this image up in paint.net/the Gimp/Photoshop, get the colors' hex values and look them up and see what we get".

Then again I can be a stick in the mud Whistle

Do you miss the internet of old pre smart phones, pre apps, pre corporatization? Whistle

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 08:09 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Also:
Not because of age but because its a modern marvel how a 200 dollar laptop (which is in the "throw away/disposable" category of tech) lasted that long.

I was referencing that dress image form a few years ago, It blew my mind how no one (except for me) said "Hey lets open this image up in paint.net/the Gimp/Photoshop, get the colors' hex values and look them up and see what we get".

Do you miss the internet of old pre smart phones, pre apps, pre corporatization? Whistle
Yep.

Specs: Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU N2840 @2.16GHz 2.16 GHz
Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
Device ID: 0B3B263E-6A6E-4531-B83C-166FE7A920A1
Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA559
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen & Touch: None.

I think it's because I only use it for posting on forums with & I'll sometimes use it for playing my games on Steam with. I don't constantly use it, I use my PC mostly for playing a lot of my steam games on. So maybe the reason it lasted so long is cause I don't use is as often as most ppl would (or do). Idk, or it could be the brand I choose. xp

Idk, the whole 'what color is the dress' thing I thought was redonkulous really.

Eh? Yea, but I also miss having an ad free youtube, but that isn't happening anytime soon either. xD

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 09:13 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 23rd, 2018, 08:09 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Also:

Yep.

Specs: Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU N2840 @2.16GHz 2.16 GHz
Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
Device ID: 0B3B263E-6A6E-4531-B83C-166FE7A920A1
Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA559
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen & Touch: None.

I think it's because I only use it for posting on forums with & I'll sometimes use it for playing my games on Steam with. I don't constantly use it, I use my PC mostly for playing a lot of my steam games on. So maybe the reason it lasted so long is cause I don't use is as often as most ppl would (or do). Idk, or it could be the brand I choose. xp

Idk, the whole 'what color is the dress' thing I thought was redonkulous really.

Eh? Yea, but I also miss having an ad free youtube, but that isn't happening anytime soon either. xD

those..specs...hot damn and it was still going strong?! Although the CPU you listed is from 4 years ago Whistle

You're CPU is slowing you down so much you added 5 years to it Tongue

You can still get ad free youtube! ublock origin + pi hole = mostly ad free I did the 90 day free trail of google music/youtube red (and I keep forgetting to cancel) and before then rarely had ads come up (or well pay them 12 dollars a month I think is the new plan :p)

Favorite thing of internet culture I Guess?

Hmmm.... Idk I bought the thing when we first moved out, so it has to be 9 yrs old. But.. I could have remembered wrong too. Tongue
Still, it's not slow at all. It's still fast as hell. I'm just having issues with the sound from time to time. It's not a big deal I can live with it until I buy a replacement laptop. Also, I plan to wipe my laptop clean & give it to my brother cause I'm a cool sis like that. Tongue

My favorite thing about internet culture? Being able to meet new people & hopefully make new friends. As a gamer it's awesome to see some one hyped about the same kind of games I enjoy, cause a lot of the games I enjoy are usually JRPG's so seeing any amount of love on that end sometimes is kinda hard to come by. Until Ocotpath Traveler that is. XD

Are you part of or ever been part of any internet subcultures? Tongue

or I guess real question: kemosabi is your husband correct?

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 10:09 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

I suppose the role playing ones. Otherwise, probably not. I'm kind of one of those underground private kind of gals who share's not much about her home or life. I mean I have no data about myself even on facebook & twitter. So when there was a data breach, they had nothing on me. Cause ain't nothing out there. I'm no dummy. I know not to share everything, cause you know if you want your privacy to stay that way, you don't share everything under the sun & dem sum. Tongue

Idk, it depends on what my husband is 'right about' cause usually, he's wrong. Tongue

(Aug 23rd, 2018, 11:09 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Aug 23rd, 2018, 10:09 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

I suppose the role playing ones. Otherwise, probably not. I'm kind of one of those underground private kind of gals who share's not much about her home or life. I mean I have no data about myself even on facebook & twitter. So when there was a data breach, they had nothing on me. Cause ain't nothing out there. I'm no dummy. I know not to share everything, cause you know if you want your privacy to stay that way, you don't share everything under the sun & dem sum. Tongue

Idk, it depends on what my husband is 'right about' cause usually, he's wrong. Tongue

For all you know I could be spreading fake stuff around about my self Tongue
But yeah Im private too, maybe just less then you by a small bit Tongue

"Happy wife, happy life" Whistle

iOS or Android? Whistle