Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 12th, 2018

(Sep 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What do you think of Liam's posts at zbforums Whistle
I think he's a show off. Whistle Turning his entire posts upside down like that. XD

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 12th, 2018

(Sep 12th, 2018, 10:50 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Sep 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What do you think of Liam's posts at zbforums Whistle
I think he's a show off. Whistle Turning his entire posts upside down like that. XD

(that was Tony Whistle)
But hey It's not his fault he lives in upside down land Whistle

ever been out side of North America?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 13th, 2018

(Sep 12th, 2018, 11:06 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Sep 12th, 2018, 10:50 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(that was Tony Whistle

Ever been out side of North America?
So, it's Tony who turned his post upside down? http://i66.tinypic.com/2vcgf8m.jpg . . . Wow, you guys are super harsh on each other.  Eh

I've been to Mexico, but that's about it. I am planning to save up & go to Egypt one year though. <3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 13th, 2018

(Sep 13th, 2018, 01:41 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Sep 12th, 2018, 11:06 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(that was Tony Whistle

Ever been out side of North America?
So, it's Tony who turned his post upside down? http://i66.tinypic.com/2vcgf8m.jpg . . . Wow, you guys are super harsh on each other.  Eh

I've been to Mexico, but that's about it. I am planning to save up & go to Egypt one year though. <3

The (now former) staff have a relationship built on joking around with each other.... EA used to be the staff stabbing dummy Whistle
I would get tons of playful crap for my spelling.
The thing is, its only done to people who are known it to be all in good fun.

Honestly I told Tony I was planning on it for April Fools...but Tony did it anyways, and now the payoff won't be until Liam gets back.
But also "Everything is AUS is upsidedown!" is a better/more harmless internet joke then drop bears... or "everything in AUS is trying to kill you!"
Or say replacing Liam's post with Emus (in reference to the Emu War Whistle)

What is your idea question to be asked? Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - fantanoice - Sep 13th, 2018

Have you played The World Ends With You? It was developed by Jupiter, the team behind Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

(Sep 13th, 2018, 04:09 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
Have you played The World Ends With You? It was developed by Jupiter, the team behind Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Actually, no. But I did just got the DS title, cause I don't feel like paying $60 for the remake that's coming to the Switch, & the DS title was so much cheaper/easier to obtain.

(Sep 13th, 2018, 02:08 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What is your idea question to be asked? Whistle
Which legendary pokemon (group) do you like better: the dogs or the birds? It depends on what your looking for, an pokemon to fly in the air with or a pokemon to ride on the ground. Personally, I love the ice/water types thus: Suicune & Articuno. Honestly, IDK if I can choose between them cause their both so d*mn pretty. D:

Niiiiiice. Hope you like the game. It's one of my favourites but it can be polarising. Tongue

What are your favourite DS / 3DS games?

(Sep 13th, 2018, 04:29 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
Niiiiiice. Hope you like the game. It's one of my favorites but it can be polarizing. Tongue

What are your favorite DS / 3DS games?
The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, Pokemon Alpha Ruby, Pokemon Omega Sapphire, Ever Oasis <3, Fantasy Life, Miitopia, The Phoenix Right series, & I'll have to look over my collection & come back to this. I have a huge DS/3DS collection of games. ^^"

Least favorite pokemon?

Did you play Pokemon Sun / Moon / Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon? If so, what were you thoughts?

(Sep 13th, 2018, 05:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Least favorite pokemon?
Bidoof, cause it's just useless impo.

(Sep 13th, 2018, 05:28 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
Did you play Pokemon Sun / Moon / Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon? If so, what were you thoughts?
Yep, I even own all four. My issue with them is the stupid talking rotom dex. If that thing wasn't in the games I'd be replaying one of them right now. But because it's super annoying & won't shut the eff up I'd rather just avoid the pain & not play any of them at all. Yes I played all four, yes the story for all four games is good. But the rotom dex just kills the mood of the games for me. That & you're treated like your on a field trip with the Professor tagging along for the first one. OMG. GO HOME ALREADY PROFESSOR!

I'm still annoyed at Ultra Sun, first handheld game I bought since like early high school (and I even bought a new 2DS XL then a new 3DS XL) for it... its the first pokemon game I have played since Gold... it was super easy then I got my self in a softlock when it came to its version of the final four <_<

Augh.

Anywho....
Preparing for what ever is left for Florence to (possibly) hit you (according to models) Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 14th, 2018

Nope, I ain't preparing for jack. Lmao

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 14th, 2018

Enjoy the rain Whistle

Im hoping if my area gets hit its similar to a few weeks ago when my area was hit with some parts of TS Gordon.
nice cool wind and dizzle/light rain...it felt so nice.

What is Rosebud Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 14th, 2018

(Sep 14th, 2018, 01:02 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Enjoy the rain Whistle

Im hoping if my area gets hit its similar to a few weeks ago when my area was hit with some parts of TS Gordon.
nice cool wind and dizzle/light rain...it felt so nice.

What is Rosebud Whistle
Rain? What rain, it'll probably hit Indiana before it hits us. XD

We got a crap ton of rain all last week. That's all it did until Sunday afternoon.

Murder! No no.. A paper towel?! No.. Uhh. Ah ha, it's a snow sled. But if your a Pinky & the Brain fan; it's Rosebud Frozen Peas. Tongue