Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 17th, 2018

(Sep 17th, 2018, 05:34 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? Whistle
A good cup of coffee. Tongue

(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:15 PM)Hotspot Wrote:
Do you have an opinion about Hulu?
Honestly, I think they're a hot mess. Charging $7 for a service where you get ads on top of paying for the service, when you can pay the same ammount for Netflix & get 0 ads. In order to get no ads on Hulu you have to pay $14 for it! No thanks.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 17th, 2018

(Sep 17th, 2018, 07:32 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Sep 17th, 2018, 05:34 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? Whistle
A good cup of coffee. Tongue

(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:15 PM)Hotspot Wrote:
Do you have an opinion about Hulu?
Honestly, I think they're a hot mess. Charging $7 for a service where you get ads on top of paying for the service, when you can pay the same ammount for Netflix & get 0 ads. In order to get no ads on Hulu you have to pay $14 for it! No thanks.

You get ads in Netflix now, for Netflix's own content, its annoying AF as it really ruins the flow when you are binge watching.
I'm more tolerant of Hulu's ads (well not the ones where you need to choose an option *sighs*)

Favorite type of coffee?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 17th, 2018

Actually being grandfathered into Netflix from being with them before they added them in, I still get 0 ads.:p Favorite coffee is Foldgers Hazelnut. Or the cherry infused coffee brand. *glowy joy face* <3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 17th, 2018

(Sep 17th, 2018, 07:52 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Actually being grandfathered into Netflix from being with them before they added them in, I still get 0 ads.:p Favorite coffee is Foldgers Hazelnut. Or the cherry infused coffee brand. *glowy joy face* <3

The account I use also is..... yet I keep getting the static 30 (or what ever) second image after every episode <_<.

Ever have Quail?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Karo - Sep 17th, 2018

Do they think companies will ever realize we despises ads and every ad they show us make us want to buy their products less?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 18th, 2018

(Sep 17th, 2018, 08:58 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Ever have Quail?
Why would I eat the 44th Vice President for? Ewwww. Tongue

(Sep 17th, 2018, 11:38 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Do they think companies will ever realize we despises ads and every ad they show us make us want to buy their products less?
Probably not, only when we start speaking out against them will something happen. Just look at the whole Star Wars Battlefront 2 debacle. Once fans started to stand up to the company, did something happen. Same idea applies to ad companies.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 18th, 2018

That was Quayle Whistle

Favorite cartoon going up?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 18th, 2018

(Sep 18th, 2018, 02:26 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
That was Quayle Whistle

There's a difference? They're both bird brains. Murphy Brown proved that on her show.

Oh boy. DiCs The Real Ghostbuster's. Though I do have a soft spot for: She-Ra Princess of Power, & Jem & the Holograms.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 18th, 2018

(Sep 18th, 2018, 05:15 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Sep 18th, 2018, 02:26 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
That was Quayle Whistle

There's a difference?  They're both bird brains. Murphy Brown proved that on her show.

Oh boy.  DiCs The Real Ghostbuster's. Though I do have a soft spot for: She-Ra Princess of Power,  & Jem & the Holograms.

One is legal to eat...the other not so much Whistle Tongue

Favorite junk food?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 19th, 2018

(Sep 18th, 2018, 05:55 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Favorite junk food?
Actually.. There are no laws against cannibalism per se. However there are laws against murder (of course) and laws against desecration of human corpses, so obtaining the human meat in the first place is probably not legally possible. Tongue

Chocolate, always. <3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 19th, 2018

(Sep 19th, 2018, 04:15 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Sep 18th, 2018, 05:55 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Favorite junk food?
Actually.. There are no laws against cannibalism per se. However there are laws against murder (of course) and laws against desecration of human corpses, so obtaining the human meat in the first place is probably not legally possible. Tongue

Chocolate, always. <3

If you want to get down and dirty, UK laws that were enacted prior to 1776 (or another year I forget) due to how US courts work (Common/English Law), there might be a law form the UK from before the split. (May not apply to LA as they use(d) the Napoleonic code), there could very well be anti cannibalism laws in place somewhere Whistle

Best chocolate?

Hershey's special dark chocolate. Outside of that; I'll gladly devour a bag of these babies:
[Image: strawberry.jpg]
<3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Sep 19th, 2018

What do you think of the news that Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is getting an HD remake?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Sep 19th, 2018

worse chocolate? Whistle

(Sep 19th, 2018, 10:10 PM)King Atem Wrote:
What do you think of the news that Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is getting an HD remake?
Love it! I can't wait to replay the remake.

(Sep 19th, 2018, 10:54 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
worse chocolate? Whistle
Nomatter what advertising might say: Orange chocolate is just gross.