Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - ShiraNoMai - Mar 25th, 2019

Who's your favorite Egyptian god? Gasp

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 25th, 2019

(Mar 25th, 2019, 02:42 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Who's your favorite Egyptian god? Gasp
Isis is, though Bast is a close second. ;3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Mar 25th, 2019

[Image: zelda-birthday-party-legend-of-cake-amaz...ations.jpg]

Happy birthday queen!! ^^ I hope you have a wonderful birthday & that you don't eat too much birthday cake. xD

Also, random question: What flavor cake is your favorite?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Mar 25th, 2019

(Mar 25th, 2019, 02:30 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Mar 23rd, 2019, 08:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Do you have any other plans in mind for your birthday? Smile
We plan to eat out at Long Horn Steakhouse, & then head to Best Buy so I can get a new tablet since mine is old & not working anymore. XD If we have time we'll be heading to the Cincinnati Museum's Omnimax theater to watch an Egyptian film I want to see; since I'm huge into Egyptian history.
Thumbs up to the food choice. I love Longhorn! Grin Do you think it's better than other steakhouses such as Outback? Smile
Egyptian stuff is definitely neat. I know these aren't history films but they do have a heavy focus on Egypt; have you ever watched The Mummy with Brendan Fraser?

Also, Happy Birthday queen! I've awarded you with a Spyro The Dragon themed Universal Gaming Card as a freebie. ^_^

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Karo - Mar 25th, 2019

Happy Birthday Queen!

Hope you have a great day and get lots of cool presents!

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 26th, 2019

Yami: My favorite flavor of cake is chocolate.

(Mar 25th, 2019, 08:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thumbs up to the food choice. I love Longhorn! Grin Do you think it's better than other steakhouses such as Outback? Smile

Egyptian stuff is definitely neat. I know these aren't history films but they do have a heavy focus on Egypt; have you ever watched The Mummy with Brendan Fraser?

Also, Happy Birthday queen! I've awarded you with a Spyro The Dragon themed Universal Gaming Card as a freebie. ^_^
Oh, yeah. Longhorn is definitely the best steak house ever impo.

Actually, the ones at the Museum center focus heavily on Egypt's past & what lead to its present, we've seen it before but its always interesting to watch. And yes, I've seen the Mummy movies, I enjoyed.

(Mar 25th, 2019, 08:58 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Happy Birthday Queen!

Hope you have a great day and get lots of cool presents!
Thanks for the b'day wishes all! Smile

Actually, I got food gift cards, money, a Twilight Sparkle figure, & my hubby is getting me Yoshi's Crafted World. I also got a new 10.1" Samsung tablet & I <3 it! :3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Mr EliteL - Mar 27th, 2019

Bah, still missed this even when knowing the day before. >.<

Happy Belated Queen. Sounds like you had a great day and good presents! How long did your previous tablet last anyway? Hope the new one goes on just as long or more.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 29th, 2019

(Mar 27th, 2019, 11:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Happy Belated Queen. Sounds like you had a great day and good presents! How long did your previous tablet last anyway? Hope the new one goes on just as long or more.
Well the problem with it was that it was an off brand so it barely lasted me 2 years before it stated to go down the crapper. It was a 10" Insignia tablet & compared to Samsung; it was crap. I'm hopeful the Samsung one will last me for 5 years or more. ^^ Thanks for the belated bday wishes.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Hotspot - May 9th, 2019

Happy Late birthday! Hope you had a good one!

What do you think of twitch? Have anyone you watch?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - May 30th, 2019

(May 9th, 2019, 04:29 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Happy Late birthday! Hope you had a good one! 

What do you think of twitch? Have anyone you watch?
Hehe. Yes I did. :3

Eh, I only watch stuff on twitch if a game publisher (like Sony, Nintendo, Gamefreak, etc) makes me watch E3 news on it. xD Sometimes I'll watch Angry Joe if I'm in the mood too.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jun 5th, 2019

Do you like the way the legendaries look for Sword/Shield??

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jun 6th, 2019

(Jun 5th, 2019, 09:37 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Yea, even if I might come off as the odd one here who does. xD

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Jun 7th, 2019

(Jun 6th, 2019, 09:51 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Jun 5th, 2019, 09:37 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Yea, even if I might come off as the odd one here who does. xD
Nah, Shira adores them, especially sword doggo. She found it blasphemous of me when I said I wasn't as hyped for it as she is. Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jun 10th, 2019

(Jun 7th, 2019, 11:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Nah, Shira adores them, especially sword doggo. She found it blasphemous of me when I said I wasn't as hyped for it as she is. Tongue 
Us Gen oners know a good legendary when we see it. ;3  LOL

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Karo - Jun 12th, 2019

I actually am fine with the legendaries but I mean if I'm honest their really isn't a legendary I particularly was like, "I MUST HAVE!"

I do have a question though Queen were you aware that google apparently has a lot of AC gifs?

[Image: tumblr_migpgddLtW1qfsxpyo1_r1_500.gif]

Specifically Wild World Gifs....I have no idea why, but I bet if you really looked you could potentially find an AC gif for every situation.