Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Sep 27th, 2023

Thanks for the hookup invite to this place. The last gamine website I was on went under. ;--; I appreciate the help!

question for you: What is your favorite anime?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 27th, 2023

(Sep 27th, 2023, 12:11 AM)shadow Wrote:
Thanks for the hookup invite to this place. The last gaming website I was on went under. ;--; I appreciate the help!

question for you: What is your favorite anime?

You're welcome. Sorry about the other place you were at going down the way it did. Eh 

Umm.. Sailor Moon and Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play. <3💖

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Sep 28th, 2023

What is your favorite video gaming franchise? 

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Sep 28th, 2023

(Sep 28th, 2023, 10:08 PM)shadow Wrote:
 What is your favorite video gaming franchise? 

Final Fantasy, Paper Mario, Legend of Hero's RPG, Trails of RPG, and Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga series. There's more but I can't think of everything off the top of my head.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - ShiraNoMai - Oct 1st, 2023

What's your opinion on the Xeno series since it shifted to Blade Chronicles?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Oct 2nd, 2023

(Oct 1st, 2023, 04:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What's your opinion on the Xeno series since it shifted to Blade Chronicles?
I know it's a seperate story from what they originally wanted to produce: but I feel like the symbolisim is still there. So I like to pretend that it's still connected somehow. I love the series, but all of the side quests just feel like padding to me. I sometimes get bored with the later games compared to the first, idk. I just don't feel very connected to the other games as I did to the first title. In the end I like it but less sidequest stuff would be great, oh and I am tired of their holding my hand. <_< I do like the series though, just some minor gripes is all.
Um, my father in law just passed away recently so if I'm not here for a while yet again, that's why. o7

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Oct 20th, 2023

Do you enjoy playing either Sonic or Mario games?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Oct 21st, 2023

(Oct 2nd, 2023, 08:02 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Um, my father in law just passed away recently so if I'm not here for a while yet again, that's why. o7
Oh man, I hadn't visited this thread since you posted this so wasn't aware of this until now. I'm sorry for your loss queen. Sad

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Oct 21st, 2023

(Oct 20th, 2023, 11:27 PM)shadow Wrote:
Do you enjoy playing either Sonic or Mario games?
Both tbh.

(Oct 21st, 2023, 12:27 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Oh man, I hadn't visited this thread since you posted this so wasn't aware of this until now. I'm sorry for your loss queen. Sad
My husband is the one who's really been hit the hardest by it happening. My father in law and I never were that close tbh. 🤷‍♀️

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Oct 28th, 2023

Still I didn't see you said you lost him earlier, so I too am sorry for your loss. Even if you feel unaffected, it still will affect you in some small way. Smile

question: What is one thing you wish was back in your life if you could get it?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Oct 28th, 2023

(Oct 28th, 2023, 12:08 AM)shadow Wrote:
Still I didn't see you said you lost him earlier, so I too am sorry for your loss. Even if you feel unaffected, it still will affect you in some small way. Smile

question: What is one thing you wish was back in your life if you could get it?

Thank you for your kind words Shadow. 💜

Answer: My favorite place to eat Zy's. :3 I miss that place sometimes.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Nov 10th, 2023

(Oct 21st, 2023, 07:08 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Oct 21st, 2023, 12:27 AM)Moonface Wrote:
My husband is the one who's really been hit the hardest by it happening. My father in law and I never were that close tbh. 🤷‍♀️
Not that bright sides are really a thing when it comes to a loss, but I guess the relationship between you and your father-in-law allows you to be a stronger pillar of support for your husband during this time as you won't be dealing with grief to the extent he is.

Since I thought of this when I saw your sig on TCH, what character(s) are your favourite from the Skylanders series? Smile

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Nov 12th, 2023

(Nov 10th, 2023, 01:46 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Since I thought of this when I saw your sig on TCH, what character(s) are your favourite from the Skylanders series? Smile 
Gear Shift, Spyro, Cynder, and Chaos since he did get his own figure.

In the series Chaos is the villain yet he actually finally gets captured in the series thus you can get a figure of him because of that.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Dec 18th, 2023

Did you see there was a Link to the Past pc port where you could see everything on the screen? If so were you able to grab it to play before Nintendo, had it taken down?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Dec 19th, 2023

(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:37 PM)shadow Wrote:
Did you see there was a Link to the Past pc port where you could see everything on the screen? If so were you able to grab it to play before Nintendo, had it taken down?

Yes, and yes. If you weren't able to get it let me know and I'll hook you up. ;3