Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Dec 21st, 2023

Sweet! I'm good I have a copy thanks to twitch/x. 

Do you stream or anything? If so where? If not do you want to?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Dec 24th, 2023

(Dec 21st, 2023, 12:17 PM)shadow Wrote:
 Do you stream or anything? If so, where? If not do you want to? 

Yea, I do actually. I stream on twitch from time to time. I'm off this week due to the holidays, I did however stream on Tuesday of this week.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Dec 24th, 2023

Have you ever considered streaming on platforms other than Twitch now that they allow people to stream on their platform and others simultaneously?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Dec 25th, 2023

(Dec 24th, 2023, 06:23 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Have you ever considered streaming on platforms other than Twitch now that they allow people to stream on their platform and others simultaneously?

Like Kick or Youtube? The Kick platform is terrible and doesn't support stream elements. With youtube you have to set up the stream with a thumbnail, then hit live on obs then again on youtube. I feel it's dumb that I have to hit two buttons to do the work for going live from one source. Also streaming simultaneously won't work for me since I have crap internet anyway. Besides I always upload my twitch vods to youtube, and I really can't do that from kick either.

I also feel more comfortable streaming on twitch since I can stream whatever I want there, where as with youtube I'd have to worry more. I kind of want to stream South Park Stick of Truth in 2024. But if I streamed that on youtube I'd be totally canceled. I feel, still I like twitch warts and all even if I might get better discoverability elsewhere: maybe.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Dec 27th, 2023

What games are you planning to stream?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Dec 27th, 2023

(Dec 27th, 2023, 11:14 AM)shadow Wrote:
What games are you planning to stream?

Pokemon Scarlet dlc, Final Fantasy X HD, & Life is Strange: True Colors. Just next week since I need this week to finish cleaning out my father in laws estate and hopefully see my dad since he's still in the rehab hospital. Eh

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Dec 31st, 2023

(Dec 27th, 2023, 12:44 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
hopefully see my dad since he's still in the rehab hospital. Eh

I'm so sorry, I hope he recovers soon so you can see him.

If you could have been given the perfect gift from Santa what would it be?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Dec 31st, 2023

(Dec 31st, 2023, 10:38 AM)shadow Wrote:
(Dec 27th, 2023, 12:44 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
hopefully see my dad since he's still in the rehab hospital. Eh

I'm so sorry, I hope he recovers soon so you can see him.

If you could have been given the perfect gift from Santa what would it be?

Thank you. 💜 Peace on earth & goodwill for all mankind.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Jan 11th, 2024

That's the wish most movies make for goodie tao shoes. Come on if you & only you were to make a wish that would come true, would it really be that?? Well, maybe you would make that type of wish you are a pretty nice person.

Do you miss old forums you were on since most of them seem to be gone now?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jan 12th, 2024

(Jan 11th, 2024, 02:22 AM)shadow Wrote:
That's the wish most movies make for goodie two shoes. Come on if you & only you were to make a wish that would come true, would it really be that?? Well, maybe you would make that type of wish you are a pretty nice person.

Do you miss old forums you were on since most of them seem to be gone now?
I'd wish to become my oc unicornyan Queen Meri Knight and rule over the world, thus there would be peace. Hehehe Tongue

Yea. I sometimes do, yet at the same time I am so glad to be so far away from some people that you know who they are, that you have no idea. lmao

I do miss my old friend sv though. :<

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Jan 12th, 2024

Yea, I don't miss some of them either if I'm being honest. >_< Also, I knew you'd have some sort of wish up your sleeve. 👀

Which would you choose: Disney Star Wars or the video games?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jan 13th, 2024

(Jan 12th, 2024, 12:10 PM)shadow Wrote:
Which would you choose: Disney Star Wars or the video games?
Neither. Yes, some of the video games are good. But I enjoyed the legend's novels better than what Disney turned Star Wars into, and some of the EA Star Wars are kinda meh impo.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Jan 17th, 2024

How is your hubby doing since his dad passed?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jan 18th, 2024

(Jan 17th, 2024, 04:49 AM)shadow Wrote:
How is your hubby doing since his dad passed?

He's grieving in his own way, but otherwise he's doing ok. Needs some time off, but hopefully that will come in time.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Feb 4th, 2024

What is your new avatar from? Unsure