Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Feb 6th, 2024

(Feb 4th, 2024, 11:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What is your new avatar from? Unsure

Palworld actually. He's the screen shot I took for it.

[Image: pal_1_10.png]
Just me and DaeDream, it's one of my favorite pals. :3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Feb 6th, 2024

Oh so it is Palworld?! I initially had that thought when I saw the image, but I didn't know you could make your character look like anything other than a typical human which is what threw me off the scent of it being Palworld and got me curious what game it was. XD
Did you make that character with the intent of it matching the look of DaeDream or is that just a coincidence?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Feb 8th, 2024

(Feb 6th, 2024, 01:33 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Oh so it is Palworld?! I initially had that thought when I saw the image, but I didn't know you could make your character look like anything other than a typical human which is what threw me off the scent of it being Palworld and got me curious what game it was. XD

Did you make that character with the intent of it matching the look of DaeDream or is that just a coincidence?

Actually, I am in the middle of uploading a youtube video of how you can create your own isle either as hard as you like or easy. Then you can make your character in the creator how you like. They all have set preset bodies and yes they all are human, but I decided that I wanted to make my character look alien, because I have an alien heart. ;3 Once it uploads I'll post it here somewhere. 

But no I just made her look that way because I want a different experience from everyone else. Maybe my character looks like daedream but I have purple hair, and hers is pink. Also my armor is red, so we don't look that much alike anyway. (I think haha.)
And here is my video!

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Feb 10th, 2024

Nice video, interesting character you created.

Question: Do you have a favorite controller that you use?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Feb 12th, 2024

(Feb 10th, 2024, 08:22 AM)shadow Wrote:
Nice video, interesting character you created.

Question: Do you have a favorite controller that you use?

Thanks. Grin

Yea, my Switch Pro controller I bought with Gengar on it. 💜

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Feb 14th, 2024

Oh? How much is it? Also, can you send me a link via dms for it? I'm curious to look at it now.  Sweat 

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Feb 14th, 2024

(Feb 14th, 2024, 07:08 AM)shadow Wrote:
Oh? How much is it? Also, can you send me a link via dms for it? I'm curious to look at it now.  Sweat 

Cost me around $23 bucks. I love it. I'll dm you the link to it since you asked so nicely. ;3 Here's an image of it; 

[Image: gengar10.png]

:3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Mar 6th, 2024

Nice! I like it. Just I'd want a design for legend of zelda. XD

What's your favorite movie to watch every year?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 6th, 2024

(Mar 6th, 2024, 06:09 AM)shadow Wrote:
Nice! I like it. Just I'd want a design for legend of zelda. XD

What's your favorite movie to watch every year?

Jim Henson's Labyrinth. 💖

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Mar 14th, 2024

What's the longest session you've ever streamed for on Twitch?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 15th, 2024

(Mar 14th, 2024, 06:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

About 2 hours. I can't go over 3 hours, it's too much for me.  Sweat

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - shadow - Mar 18th, 2024

How are you doing since you got out of the hospital Wednesday evening? Any better? I'm kinda worried about you.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 18th, 2024

(Mar 18th, 2024, 05:10 AM)shadow Wrote:
How are you doing since you got out of the hospital Wednesday evening? Any better? I'm kinda worried about you.

Yea, I'm doing a lot better. I had a really bad pain in my right side and came to find that it's my liver that's acting up.  I have an appointment on the 21st for a follow up and they plan to get a biopsy of said liver. I'll be seeing my usual doctor in April though.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Moonface - Mar 18th, 2024

(Mar 15th, 2024, 04:46 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Mar 14th, 2024, 06:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

About 2 hours. I can't go over 3 hours, it's too much for me.  Sweat
Is that because you don't generally play a game for longer than 2-3 hours or you can play games longer than that but not do the streaming/speaking part for as long? Unsure

(Mar 18th, 2024, 04:43 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

Yea, I'm doing a lot better. I had a really bad pain in my right side and came to find that it's my liver that's acting up.  I have an appointment on the 21st for a follow up and they plan to get a biopsy of said liver. I'll be seeing my usual doctor in April though.
I was a little lost on this at first but saw the context on TCH. I really hope everything on that front works out without trouble for you and that this time around it doesn't come back with another health bar. 👊

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Mar 19th, 2024

(Mar 18th, 2024, 09:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
 Is that because you don't generally play a game for longer than 2-3 hours or you can play games longer than that but not do the streaming/speaking part for as long? Unsure 
Usually, I can game a lot longer off stream because I can actually get up and use the bathroom, etc without worrying about having to scare people off with my brb screen. lol Usually my issue with streaming for over an hour tbh is because I have really bad bursitis in the left part of my hip and side of my legs. It actually hurts to sit for very long, thus my issues. 🤷‍♀️

(Mar 18th, 2024, 09:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

(Mar 18th, 2024, 04:43 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

I was a little lost on this at first but saw the context on TCH. I really hope everything on that front works out without trouble for you and that this time around it doesn't come back with another health bar. 👊

^^; Yea, I should have probably explained things more here to be fair. But, so everyone knows what's going on. I shall explain: on March 7th I went into the hospital with a 10/10 pain in my side. Come to find out that my cancer markers are up, and my liver seems to be the organ where it decided to hide out. They put me on antibiotics and a bunch of other medicines to help with the pain but wasn't able to get out until about March 13th. I'll be headed back to cancer center for a follow up on March 21st and a biopsy on March 28th. So, yea the cancer is trying to come back via my liver, but I'm prepared to kick its butt all over again. 💜