Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Hotspot - Jul 12th, 2018

(Jul 10th, 2018, 05:07 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:
(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:42 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Who is your favorite Mario character, if any?
My favorite Mario hero character is: Luigi. Alternately my favorite Mario video game villain is Fawful, because he gives me the chortles.  XD

There's a youtuber who named their youtube name as Mallow, from Super Mario RPG.. because it's his favorite character.. then I found out everyone hates that character! I thought it was funny. lol

What is the hardest game you've ever played?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 12th, 2018

(Jul 11th, 2018, 11:36 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Did you enjoy playing Super Mario: Odyssey?
Oh, yea. Best Mario game since Galaxy imho.

(Jul 12th, 2018, 03:11 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
There's a youtuber who named their youtube name as Mallow, from Super Mario RPG.. because it's his favorite character.. then I found out everyone hates that character! I thought it was funny. lol
Personally I never really hated Mallow, it's just that once you got Princess Peach on your team he became kind of useless. With Mallow, either your healing for one person for one turn, or with Peach your healing every one for one turn, I'll take everyone plz.

(Jul 12th, 2018, 03:11 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
What is the hardest game you've ever played?
Chrono Trigger is. Because it took me a month to figure out how to defeat Lavos on my own without a walkthrough, or internet. I beat Lavos all on my own.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 14th, 2018

Did you get Octopath Travler yet, if so how do you like it so far?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 16th, 2018

(Jul 14th, 2018, 06:13 PM)chloe Wrote:
Did you get Octopath Travler yet, if so how do you like it so far?
Oh yea. I actually got it just yesterday, though according to nintendolife SE had to apologize for not shipping out enough copies of the game unaware of the demand for the game. Which is very much deserved, I've been enjoying it since I got it. I started with Primrose & then got Alpan right after. I'm looking at the map now & plotting who to get next. Love it, can't wait to play more. ^^V

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 16th, 2018

How story driven is it?

(Jul 16th, 2018, 09:43 PM)chloe Wrote:
How story driven is it?
Very story driven, though after you start out with whomever you choose, your defeating a lot of monsters in between getting to the next person who's story your going to be helping out in. I'm loving every minute of Octopath Traveler. But there are a few who may not like it. If you get a Switch, I think you'd like it since you enjoyed both LiS titles & Captain Spirit.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Nightingale - Jul 16th, 2018

Ever used a Mac/

(Jul 16th, 2018, 11:03 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Ever used a Mac?
Yep, though I was very little when I used it. I'd say around 6 or so. My father used to work at a religious catholic school when I was very young & the computers they had for the kids/staff to use used to be Mac's & it's what I played my first ever pc game (Frogger) on. I still love Frogger to this day, even if the Mac's would crash on start up sometimes. xD

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 18th, 2018

What game are you planning to play after you finish with Octopath Traveler?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 18th, 2018

(Jul 18th, 2018, 07:33 PM)chloe Wrote:
What game are you planning to play after you finish with Octopath Traveler?
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age for the PS4.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 20th, 2018

(Jul 18th, 2018, 10:12 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
When's the release date??

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 21st, 2018

(Jul 20th, 2018, 01:20 AM)King Atem Wrote:
(Jul 18th, 2018, 10:12 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
When's the release date??
September 4th. Though for some weird reason I thought it was sooner. Oh, well. Lol

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 21st, 2018

Have you seen this image of a PlayStation mixed with a Switch? https://goo.gl/images/Lj824k

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 21st, 2018

(Jul 21st, 2018, 05:14 PM)chloe Wrote:
Have you seen this image of a PlayStation mixed with a Switch? https://goo.gl/images/Lj824k
Yep, I've seen it before actually. Just been about a month or so before seeing it again. xD Also, I doubt Sony would ever go the Switch route, more so since they can't get their own sh*t together concerning supporting their own handheld platform; the PSV.  ROFL

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 21st, 2018

Wow, really? I thought Sony would be like Nintendo & would be spporting their PSV 100%. How long have you been into gaming for queenzelda??