Universal Gaming
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 22nd, 2018

^Since forever! XD

question: Which legendary Pokemon would you worship if you lived in the Pokemon world?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 23rd, 2018

(Jul 21st, 2018, 10:48 PM)chloe Wrote:
Wow, really? I thought Sony would be like Nintendo & would be spporting their PSV 100%. How long have you been into gaming for queenzelda??
Hahahaha, ya no Sony isn't like that at all. Hmm, since about the time I first played Frogger at 6yrs old.

(Jul 22nd, 2018, 07:10 PM)King Atem Wrote:
^Since forever! XD

question: Which legendary Pokemon would you worship if you lived in the Pokemon world?
Yep, 6 seems like 2 incarnations ago. :p

Suicune, all hail his majesty. :p

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Mr EliteL - Jul 23rd, 2018

Is the team in your signature a current team you are playing with, and if so, for which Pokémon game?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 23rd, 2018

(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:44 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Is the team in your signature a current team you are playing with, and if so, for which Pokémon game?
Nope, not yet. Atmo it's my 'dream team', I have a ponyta that I need to take some time to get up enough lvls for it to evolve into a Rapidash. I also have a Genosect that I've had since forever, & I'd have to breed for a charmander since all I have are charizards atmo. XD I also have a few Suicune's & Pikachu's so I'd have to look through my pokemon bank before I started to make this team. ALSO if I did make the team it'd be for my replaying through Pokemon Y. (Since I don't feel like dealing with the rotom-dex in Sun/Moon. lol)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 23rd, 2018

If you could hack out the rotomdex in Pokemon Sun & Moon but had to replace it with something else, what would that be?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 24th, 2018

(Jul 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM)King Atem Wrote:
If you could hack out the rotomdex in Pokemon Sun & Moon but had to replace it with something else, what would that be?
I'd probably replace the rotomdex with Tatl (the fairy from LoZ:MM) cause at least then it'd be something less annoying then both Navi or Rotom. xp

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 24th, 2018

What Legend of Zelda item (or weapon) do you wish was real & could get for your 'collection'?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 25th, 2018

(Jul 24th, 2018, 08:00 PM)King Atem Wrote:
What Legend of Zelda item (or weapon) do you wish was real & could get for your 'collection'?
The 'Double Clawshot', tbh. Whistle

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Nightingale - Jul 25th, 2018

Would this be your favorite baseball team? Tongue

(Jul 25th, 2018, 01:47 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
Would this be your favorite baseball team? Tongue
Nu, since I find baseball boring as frack to watch & tedius at the least to play. Tongue

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 25th, 2018

Is there a sport you enjoy watching?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 25th, 2018

Is there any sports video game you played that you liked?

(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:08 AM)chloe Wrote:
Is there a sport you enjoy watching?
I'll probably summon Maniakkid25 by saying this, but I really enjoyed wathing the short animation when squarenix introduced Blitsball in Final Fantasy X. As for real sports? *shugs* Nothing really.

(Jul 25th, 2018, 05:48 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Is there any sports video game you played that you liked?
Yea, Wii Sports. My favorite game in Wii Sports to play is: tennis & bowling. xp :3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 26th, 2018

What's your favoirte thing that you like the most about Octopath Traveler?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - King Atem - Jul 28th, 2018

Did you try Wii sports baseball?