Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 24th, 2018

Well, hopefully Turkey spending day will get me a nice price on a new laptop from Best Buy. Cause Wal-Mart is always a mad house. 0.o"

Who was your first tv crush?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 24th, 2018

There is always cyber monday too Tongue

As far as first TV crush I don't really know, between being a "late bloomer" when it came to interest in women, by the time it hit I was consumed by school, obligations from school activities, among other things I didn't really watch TV, and when I did it was either History Channel (before "reality TV" and Aliens took over) or The Weather Channel.
In my downtime I was often in my room either doing homework or on the computer posting to forums or gaming.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 24th, 2018

So you were a Tifa guy. ;D I got ya. /jk

Ever thought about playing through a Final Fantasy game, just for the hell of it??

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 24th, 2018

(Aug 24th, 2018, 04:30 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
So you were a Tifa guy. ;D I got ya. /jk

Ever thought about playing through a Final Fantasy game, just for the hell of it??

Yes because I want to join a crazy cult based around FFVII Whistle

(Although TBF I don't think anyone was ever named Tifa)

I have not, RPGs I never really got in to, the most I have were SW:KOTOR I and II then Fallout 3,NV,4 and Fallout 3+ are not pure RPGs.

Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy 7. A: DER. She's every guys wet fantasy. I mean, just look at Smokey's avatar. xD

So are you a waffle or pancake kind of guy?

Going off the avatar, meh.

Depends on mood, I guess.

Are you a car or truck kind of person? I can go either way personally.

I am a Jeep person. Whistle

(Aug 24th, 2018, 07:27 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
I am a Jeep person. Whistle
So's my husband. He owns one actually. :3

Favorite pizza topping?

What type of Jeep?

Pineapple

and now everyone hates me.

I just say we should go back to where the only universally hated topping is anchovies.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 25th, 2018

I actually love pineapple on my pizza. Also, I can't remember what kind it is tbh. I'll ask him about it when he get's home around midnight.

Would you tell me something that you like about mybb over zetaboards?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 25th, 2018

(Aug 25th, 2018, 01:03 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I actually love pineapple on my pizza. Also, I can't remember what kind it is tbh. I'll ask him about it when he get's home around midnight.

Would you tell me something thing you like about mybb over zetaboards?

There is like only two things I like from myBB:
A (some what) working moderator Control Panel vs the none/afterthought that Zetaboards was. Hell ZB didn't even release with one despite staff protest.
In the Admin Control Panel in the setting tab, there is a search bar.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 25th, 2018

I'm warning you now.. I have a lot of ghost stories. LOTS. I also have varied abilities, but I don't talk about those since no one believes me.. Until I prove myself later on. (Ohh scary!) lol

Do you like ghost stories or something??

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 25th, 2018

I do. Even if I am skeptical of ghosts I still enjoy the stories.
My family farm is reported to be haunted, and my brother claims he got an EVP, but he never let me listen but other family members he showed the recording too <_<.
I also won't discount experiences or the like unless some one asks me to say "so what could it be?"(well that isn't discounting because well you still experenced it so finding another cause?) Or they put them selves in front of a TV camara or other monitory motivations Tongue

Ive had have two "ghosts" experiences both dull and boring neither happened at the farm.

Huh, my instances were completely different. One happened when I was very young, & it was kind of an out of body experience. I had some one question this & tell me that I was lying, um no? I remember feeling like I was out of my body during that time, why say that if I was lying? (It made no sense to me.) Anyway, I think they were jelly cause it never happened to them. Anywho..

question: What's Sani like?