Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 27th, 2018

The only game I've been playing with online functionality is Animal Crossing New Leaf & ain't no one been playing that online on my friends list. Meh"

Favorite song you've been enjoying as of late?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 27th, 2018

So you just made me realize, I haven't listened to nor enjoyed anything in weeks, and I can't even motivate my self to listen to anything...fuck.

I went from listening to music almost 24/7 (from as young as I can remember), and spending a good amount of money on good headphones, to this...I can't even get my self to enjoy music now...wtf.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 28th, 2018

Cause music now a days is kinda lame, impo. Some times you really have to look for the good stuff, & it's hard to find.

Least favorite time of the year?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 28th, 2018

I rarely if ever listen to anything post 80s Tongue

I some what get nolgastic for fall since that meant school started back up (..yeah I some what enjoyed school Tongue)
But I guess mid/late spring, summer, and some of fall as that is when there is a chance for severe storms Whistle

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 28th, 2018

What did you want to be when you were ittle? Me, a firefighter.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 28th, 2018

Did you ever like to play pretend when you were a kid?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 28th, 2018

@Chole, Ive been told when I was really young a firefighter, later I remember teacher, meteorologist, other things involving public service.

@queenzelda, I don't recall I would assume so, I just don't remember.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 29th, 2018

If you could have one wish & it came true without asking for more wishes what would it be?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 29th, 2018

To be able to control time, space and matter. HAHA! Loophole! Whistle Tongue (damn maybe I should have went in to law :p)

But to follow the spirit if your question I guess "have a legal source that gives me an infinite amount of money so that I don't need to worry about housing/insurance/money/etc,start a charity related to disaster response (Food/water, shelter, first response, etc) " Whistle

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 29th, 2018

Would you like to see a donkey show? ;D

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 29th, 2018

[Image: fHR06XW.gif]

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 29th, 2018

I see you like Fluffy. (The comedian. XD)

Is there a movie that's your favorite outside of the Star Wars franchise? Whistle

Hmmm I guess I have a few (in no order):
Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb
The Shining
Twister (does this surprise any one?)
Silence of the Lambs

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 29th, 2018

Favorite actor?

What would your dream pc look like?