Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 2nd, 2018

I'll send you a PM of what I've seen, cause honestly I don't like the guy at all.

Favorite kind of internet spam? :p

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 3rd, 2018

I guess the classic IF Support but now gone (but made in to a board by former support team member Lothy) Learn to Count Whistle

Then https://store.spam.com Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 3rd, 2018

Favorite kind of forum that you tend to join?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 3rd, 2018

Honestly I don't know, since I was put on support staff, I have had joined only 7 (not counting ZB support when it was seperate from IF support, and the ZB beta forum) forums in 13 years (sans ones for support reasons).
In no order
1) Learn to Count - "Spam" posting forum made by Lothy (former Support team staffer) when the Learn to Talk topic on support was killed.
2) Puppeth Redux - Co created by me and Christina T/Luna/Loona (former community team member), as a rustication of the original puppeth ("spam" forum like LTC this one was made by Sam (Friend of Seth, then later community team member hired the same time as me), it was the only none test ZB forum I made.
3) Stormtrack - a storm chasing/meterology forum that I joined a while ago with the intention of being active but never did.
4) This forum
5) Me and Dennis (former support staff) had the idea to make a website to review forum software...it went nowhere quickly.
6) A support forum for the first IRC network created by me and Potter (former documentation bunneth turned community team)
7) the "life raft" forum.

I was mostly busy with moderation the support board and never really had time to post in other places. Most of these other forums were short lived or I had short bursts of activity on.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 3rd, 2018

Are you a coffee drinker?

On and off, depends on how hot it is that day, and if I'm in the mood for it.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 3rd, 2018

If you could meet anyone on any of the forums your on & you were given the cash to do so, who would that be & why?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 3rd, 2018

Did you know that there's a video of Winter Wong (tapatalk's creator) on youtube? Tongue

I was debating a bit about who it would be for quite a few reasons, but I found a loop hole! (Seriously why didn't I go in to law Tongue)

Oxford Dictionary notes that "Anyone" can be a person or  a group of people it also makes this note
Quote:The two-word form any one is not the same as the one-word form anyone and the two forms cannot be used interchangeably. Any one means ‘any single (person or thing)’, as in: not more than twelve new members are admitted in any one year

As such:

One of the former community moderator on support although they were busy getting their Masters degree and working, would make time for me every day when I was going though chemo and radiation, though the years they also put up with me Tongue. I owe them a ton so it would be there (cost of a passport would be included right? Whistle) I've known since 2004.

Second option would be another former community moderator who originally I was "training" to be my replacement (when I thought I would have left long ago by now...oh what a sweet summer child I was Whistle). They live in the heart of Tornado country now, so I'd want to go in spring Tongue

But both of those people are who I consider to be my closest friends and both of whom I have known for well over 10 years now, sadly only online.

Stephen - My "boss" at support, even though we are the same age, he tough me a lot at support especially when I was younger. About professionalism, about how to manage forums and moderation, etc.

Honestly I wish there was a chance to meet so many of the support and community staff that I worked with at support, for the most part it was a fun and interesting group.

My former clan - there is one member I would really like the chance to meet one day, we share a lot of interests outside fo gaming like an interest in Jeeps Tongue

Here - I wouldn't be opposed to meeting you and/or Queen at some point in his hypothetical (and her husband because Jeeps Tongue) and well a good excuse to get some actual (cheap?) bourbon Tongue

(Its funny I don't really even drink...but I like trying different whiskeys)

And before you say what about Moonface, hes a blue...blues suck Tongue But really I would count him in what I said about support since that is where I know him from.

@queenzelda I did not.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 4th, 2018

Did you read my new ghost story? Whistle Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 4th, 2018

I just saw it now, Ive been busy all day.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 5th, 2018

I know what you been doin. Tongue

So.. AmIright? lmao Whistle *leaves before he tells her to get off his lawn already*

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 5th, 2018

(Sep 5th, 2018, 02:51 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I know what you been doin. Tongue

So.. AmIright? lmao Whistle *leaves before he tells her to get off his lawn already*

Welll....you just reminded me that I completely missed the 4 Chan summer cup... Tongue
* lp0 on fire should look to see if an archive was posted of the games.

Also to answer your question

I was busy at a meeting to try and help me find jobs and then walked around a dying mall by my house <_<

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - King Atem - Sep 5th, 2018

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
___^___ _
L __/ [] \
LOL===__ \
L \___ ___ ___]
I I
----------/
OMG.. That song made my day. Tongue

question for PM: What's your favorite aftershave?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 5th, 2018

I have never used an aftershave, because I can't grow facial hair outside of some light/long peace fuzz like state :'(

I tried using razors before but the hair is so fine and thin the blades wouldn't cut the hair...I need to use what I think is a detailer to ""Shave"" it's not even a close ""Shave"" <_<