Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 5th, 2018

So no full beards then huh? You could just get a small dog & put it on your face. [/jk]

Something you wish mybb had that zetaboards did better; is what?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 5th, 2018

(Sep 5th, 2018, 04:24 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
So no full beards then huh? You could just get a small dog & put it on your face. [/jk]

Something you wish mybb had that zetaboards did better; is what?

The Moderator Control Panel in myBB is better then the half assed afterthought that was the ZB Mod CP (which was so useless I never used, IPB 1.3 was better then ZB's).

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 5th, 2018

Yea, the moderator control is way easier even then most other forums where I'm mod/admin. Definitely more so involving proboards, that forum software is crap when it comes to mod controls impo. <_<

You missing the original support forum yet, since it's been down the last couple of days now?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 5th, 2018

It actually was up for a few hours today.

Stupid me forgot to take some screen shots of topics I wanted to save >_<

I've been meaning to get up earlier to read the support forum when it's not down at night in migration mode, but my foul mood has put me off something awful to even care atmo. =_=

Are you a duck person?

They are much better then Canadian geese...
For something named after Canada they sure are assholes. Whistle

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 6th, 2018

Did you know there's a goose simulator game?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 6th, 2018

I did not, but some what not surprised after goat simulator.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 6th, 2018

Do you like shooters?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 6th, 2018

Yeah when/if I play online its mainly only shooters I play.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 6th, 2018

Names plz? (Of the shooters, color me curious.)

(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:39 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Names plz? (Of the shooters, color me curious.)

According to steam my top online shooters are:

Mount & Blade: Warband (Note: The Napoleonic Wars DLC is what I spent most time in thus it qualifies it for shooter)
292 hrs on record

War Thunder
241 hrs on record

Day of Defeat: Source (note: I started playing this game long before steam actually kept tract of hours, so I have more then 170hr on it, I would think above my number one)
170 hrs on record

Arma 3
163 hrs on record

I did spent maybe about 100 hours on a game called Urban Terror which is a "classic/old school" style Free (no cost what so ever) shooter

This doesn't count games I played online when I was younger that were not on steam like Star Wars BattleFront (not EA) and SW:BFII (not EA).

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 6th, 2018

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of C.O.D tbh. lol

Do you play any kind of fighting games?

(Sep 6th, 2018, 07:15 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'm a bit surprised by the lack of C.O.D tbh. lol

Do you play any kind of fighting games?

I was more of a Battlefield person, before it went to shit <_<

Not really, the fighting games I played were on PS1/2 and well I was a button spammer Whistle

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 8th, 2018

Did you see the cnn news report about Hurricane Florence? I thought about you while I was reading it.