Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 8th, 2018

I have not, but then again I avoid CNN for multiple reasons, such as auto play videos (DIE DIE DIE)

Ive been watching Florence a bit The models I have on GREarth shows this
3 of the 4 models shows Florence a few 100 miles off shore of South Carolina in ~130-140 hours after the forecast was made.
The 4th one has it closer to the coast of North Carolina as a cat 2, and then being inside of NC as a cat 1.

But Weather is very affected by the chaos theory so who knows what will happen.

Also it looks like National Hurricane Center predicts that Hurricane Olivia will hit Hawaii as a topical storm from the north currently.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 8th, 2018

Are you a cat or dog person?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 8th, 2018

Dog person, although the current family dog acts more like a cat when it comes to me. <_<

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Sep 9th, 2018

What breed of dog is it?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 9th, 2018

It was a rescue so we are not totally sure, but a majority of it seems to be Lhasa Apso, but he seems a bit long for one too.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 9th, 2018

Would you like a nice hot dish? Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 9th, 2018

I don't think I ever had a hotdish.... which is really weird considering
1) Upper Midwest Turns out only Yoopers are considered Upper Midwest not all of Michigan
2) raised Lutheran
Which are like the biggest places to find it Tongue

So sure.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 9th, 2018

Chicken or tuna dish?

Chicken

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 10th, 2018

Any veggies your opposed to? My nephew isn't a fan of green beans.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 10th, 2018

Kale Tongue
Peppers...man I can't take heat.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Sep 10th, 2018

How do you like your steak cooked?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Sep 10th, 2018

Medium, Medium-rare.
Mmmmm steak....... :drools:

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - fantanoice - Sep 10th, 2018

Any meat you don't like?

Turkey, I can enjoy if it I am in the mood for it.

My relationship with Turkey is built on broken trust, when I was young my mom got in to a fad diet that basically you replace every meat with turkey.
She would tell me it was pork/beef/what ever but it ended up being turkey, although "you were not suppose to be able to tell the difference" I was able to.
It happened multiple times.