Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Oct 10th, 2018

I suppose in the end it's up to the staff to decide, I guess. It's still sad. Eh Thanks for adding me on Discord, btw. Smile

What's your favorite version of windows btw (if you have one)?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Oct 10th, 2018

(Oct 10th, 2018, 05:01 AM)chloe Wrote:
I suppose in the end it's up to the staff to decide, I guess. It's still sad. Eh Thanks for adding me on Discord, btw. Smile

What's your favorite version of windows btw (if you have one)?

Man if I wasn't so tired I would be annoyed at my self how I spent hours typing up an answer to your question, and it could be summed up as "in the end it is up to the staff to decide" Tongue

No problem Chole Smile

I want to say either XP or 7.
XP after it got its patches was a great OS and still had some DOS support. 7 was/is reliable also 8 is dead to me because of metro/modern UI, and 10 is deader then dead because of auto Updates and other issues.
XP allowed you to customize the UI also via some special programs/other ways that I forget now, but 7 had the search bar on the Start menu...

I guess maybe if there was a 7 mixed with some 10 features and XP features (that I would choose not MS) that would be the most ideal one?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Oct 10th, 2018

Personally, I like 7 the best so far. (:

If you could have any kind of pet, what would it be?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Moonface - Oct 10th, 2018

(Sep 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM)chloe Wrote:
Hey, is trolling allowed? I think I missed the rules somewhere..
Trolling is not allowed. However as I have said elsewhere, I saw nothing in the Dragon Quest thread that looked like trolling or any other rule break until one side began getting personal.

However,  if we missed something, tell us. We may not always see everything or get everything right, but beating around the bush or discussing the problem in a thread like this where I very nearly missed it won't resolve things as well as they could be.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Oct 10th, 2018

(Oct 10th, 2018, 07:53 AM)chloe Wrote:
Personally, I like 7 the best so far. (:

If you could have any kind of pet, what would it be?

I guess a non shedding dog, although I don't really see my self wit a pet if I get a place of my own party because of costs party from time.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Moonface - Nov 22nd, 2018

Happy Birthday old man! Hope you have a good one. Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Mr EliteL - Nov 22nd, 2018

I knew there was another coming up this month at some point. Yeah, Happy Birthday, PM! Done or receive anything you wouldn't on a normal day, or just one of those, "ugh, another year, whatever" feelings?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Nov 23rd, 2018

Thanks Moonface and EL,

As far as the question EL, basically "augh another year" type things. Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Mr EliteL - Nov 24th, 2018

Basically my reaction when I'll turn 30 too, or any year. Usually people want to do special things for milestones or 10 years, which is all good for them, but I couldn't careless with mine if I don't. XD

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Karo - Dec 2nd, 2018

Happy BIrthday PM! I am super late to the party as usual!

I really gotta get back on track.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Dec 4th, 2018

(Dec 2nd, 2018, 12:48 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Happy BIrthday PM! I am super late to the party as usual!

I really gotta get back on track.

Thank you, and well its better to be late then never Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Dec 22nd, 2018

You think you'll ever stop missing zb?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - macGamr - Dec 22nd, 2018

You were percussive maintenance, right? What made you decide on a name change? Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Dec 22nd, 2018

(Dec 22nd, 2018, 11:34 AM)macGamr Wrote:
You were percussive maintenance, right? What made you decide on a name change? Tongue

Yes, and well it was part of the Halloween celebration "get points for changing your name to a scary name".
lp0 on fire is an old printer status error. :p

I've been too lazy to change it back Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Moonface - Jan 11th, 2019

(Dec 22nd, 2018, 03:38 PM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
lp0 on fire is an old printer status error. :p
Is it an error printers actually showed or is it just some form of IT speak that developed to signify a printer error between people when communicating? If the former, why would it be Ip0 because I don't get it. Unsure