Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 14th, 2018

How about Voltron Defender of the Universe? Not Netflix's reboot, the original.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 14th, 2018

I have vague memories of it.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 14th, 2018

Ok, how about Bugs Bunny & them? Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 14th, 2018

(Aug 14th, 2018, 10:03 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Ok, how about Bugs Bunny & them? Tongue

Yeeeeeeep. Those would play non stop on Cartoon Network.

Do you have any 'in jokes' with any of your online friends??

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 15th, 2018

Uh all of my online friends at this point sans one was involved in IF/ZB as staff so there are staff in jokes. II have some "in" like things with one of them too but they are not really jokes.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 15th, 2018

Do you have any allergies?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 15th, 2018

Other then like cat / dog fur and what ever comes out around fall in my area, nope.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 15th, 2018

Do you have a favorite tv show you enjoy?

(Aug 15th, 2018, 11:22 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Do you have a favorite tv show you enjoy?

If you go off of number of plays I guess The Office, Parks and Recs, and Scrubs. Every so Often I will rewatch Cowboy Bebop and Ghost Stories (the anime)
I also watch Bojack Horseman but I don't know if "enjoy" is the right word for that show though.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 16th, 2018

I love BoJack Horseman, even if a lot of it is kinda f*cked up. XD Tbh, I pegged you to be a South Park kind of person. Whistle

What kind of pc games are you into??

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 16th, 2018

(Aug 16th, 2018, 12:45 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I love BoJack Horseman, even if a lot of it is kinda f*cked up. XD Tbh, I pegged you to be a South Park kind of person. Whistle

What kind of pc games are you into??

I watched South Park on and off was amused at times, but last time I watched it was a few episodes of the PC Principle season. I actually so go back in to it, see what it is up to these days.

RTS (base building type like AoE), Simulations, Sandboxes, FPS, Star Wars, "Tycoon" type games (Prison Architect, RTC and its successors).

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 16th, 2018

What are your thoughts on the whole Star Wars Battlefont 2 dlc debacle?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 16th, 2018

(Aug 16th, 2018, 06:43 AM)chloe Wrote:
What are your thoughts on the whole Star Wars Battlefont 2 dlc debacle?
I will be honest I written off EA: Star Wars: Battlefront after the first one.
If you are talking about lootboxes, EA needs to rot in hell for that so it can feel a sense of "sense of pride and accomplishment" for destroying Star Wars video games. <_< I wanted to get BF2 badly, then things started to come out that it sucked again, like the loot boxes so I stopped paying attention to it, I heard the last two DLCs were rushed out and not what was promised.

Honestly the issue isn't with just EA Star Wars has been tainted by Disney putting Kathleen Kennedy in charge of Lucas Films.
Kennedy has to respect for the lore, history, or fans of Star Wars, and as fan of Star Wars since I first saw it as a young child it hurts. But that is a rant for another time.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 16th, 2018

What are your favorite kind of condiments?