Universal Gaming
I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess (/showthread.php?tid=43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 16th, 2018

Do you travel?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 16th, 2018

(Aug 16th, 2018, 07:56 PM)chloe Wrote:
Do you travel?

Not a whole lot, when I do its mostly with family. I have three issues for travel 1) Time (when I have a job Tongue) 2) Money (when I had a job or not!) 3) driving wears me out more then most people. 3) Wrangler and Gas....yeah

That being said: Ive been to Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and Boston (although Boston was mostly in a hotel and when we were free to go check out the city I got Sargent at Arms duties <_<, I so wanted to see the Boston Pops do their 4th of July show Sad )

Florida (in October or Nov. 2001 so that was a FUN time to fly) Disney stuff.

New Orleans (chaperone for a high school national church gathering).

Was suppose to go to Gettysburg and DC in 8th grade as part of a school trip, but since Saddam didn't do the reasonable thing and back down, it got canceled because "what if Saddam bombs DC!".....

[Image: seh6p.gif]

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 17th, 2018

You high school sounds like it was full of liberal's. XD

Are you happy with the current pres? (My guess is that answer is no. XD)

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 17th, 2018

(Aug 17th, 2018, 12:29 AM)chloe Wrote:
You high school sounds like it was full of liberal's. XD

Are you happy with the current pres? (My guess is that answer is no. XD)
(Middle school Tongue)
Mostly yeah, but it was a different type of liberal then what you are seeing now in the media and colleges. But stupidity runs across political lines.
Most likely this will put it in perspective a bit more, 9/11 happened the previous school year. So the fear of another attack like that was high.

You would be correct in that assumption, but I would not have been happy with Hillary either. I did spend election night laughing my ass off at people around my age and older who were acting like the world was going to end (who damn well know better...). I admit I was caught off guard by how fast Trump got some things done, that would normally take longer/never to happen.

Giant Meteor 2020 is the only correct choice Whistle

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 17th, 2018

You mean Sephiroth was right all along? Whistle Tongue

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - Chloe - Aug 17th, 2018

Where Sephiroth called down the meteor? Maybe so!! XD

Hey, PM were you popular in school?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 17th, 2018

Sure he was <disclaimer: Never played a Final F antsy game>

@Chloe,
Elementary school: social out cast,
Middle school kind of a mix of Elementary and high school
High School: Not really, maybe more "respected" by my peers and once it came to things like "pre study trivia game for extra credit points" in social studies and some other subjects I was suddenly popular.

I got along with people mostly regardless of clique or the like, but outside of my close friends I mostly kept to my self.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 17th, 2018

How do you like your eggs? (Scrambled, over easy, over hard, or sunny side up?)

Over medium or hard (as long as the yoke doesn't run all over the plate), omelet Whistle, and hard boiled.

Although I would like to try Egg Woodhouse Whistle

So, uh are you a Dragon Ball Z fan? Tongue

wow I thought I replied to this.

I never actually really watched DBZ.

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 18th, 2018

I'm only curious cause most every guy I know who I'm friends with seem to talk a lot about that series; much to my chagrin. Meh I like the first Dragon Ball series, less violence & more cuteness.

Any anime you're super into??

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 18th, 2018

I guess the anime I would be "most" in to (as in I will rewatch it every so often) would be Cowboy Bebop and Ghost Stories (since its so bad its good Whistle).

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - queenzelda - Aug 18th, 2018

Dood, you should totally watch FLCL it'd be right up your ally. At least it's right up my alley anyway. xp

So why no YuGiOh? Did it like not show in your area or somethin?

RE: I'm the old man who rants! Ask me stuff I guess - lp0 on fire - Aug 18th, 2018

(Aug 18th, 2018, 03:16 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Dood, you should totally watch FLCL it'd be right up your ally. At least it's right up my alley anyway. xp

So why no YuGiOh? Did it like not show in your area or somethin?

It was in my area...it was just I never got in to TCGs even pokemon, so a show that revolved around TCGs never appealed to me Tongue

Well I should say I never got in to the games part of it, I did have a small collection of pokemon cards that I still have, but it wasn't something I got in to.

I will look up FLCL.