Universal Gaming
Rides in on a motorbike, again - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rides in on a motorbike, again (/showthread.php?tid=52)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Jun 27th, 2018

The second season of YGO, since the true first season of YGO never aired in the states. I also really enjoyed YGO 5DS series, even if it was ridiculous the way it hard card games played while on motorcycles, I still liked it. (:

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - queenzelda - Aug 30th, 2018

Are you afraid of robots?

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Sep 3rd, 2018

(Aug 30th, 2018, 07:02 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Are you afraid of robots?
Nope.

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - queenzelda - Sep 5th, 2018

Is there anything that your afraid of??

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Sep 5th, 2018

(Sep 5th, 2018, 02:52 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Is there anything that your afraid of??
The possibility of a ton of human-android Howard Wolowitz's taking over the world. >_<

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - queenzelda - Sep 5th, 2018

I think even most women dread that. XD

question: Are you enjoying playing through Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for the 3DS?

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Sep 8th, 2018

(Sep 5th, 2018, 04:15 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
question: Are you enjoying playing through Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for the 3DS?
Yea, I got it for a pretty decent price too. So far it's not too shabby, I have issues with my not being able to kill baddies & avoiding them. But it's still pretty good.

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - Nemomon - Sep 8th, 2018

Do You still play Duel Links or You are one of the people that complain about the game regardless of what Konami will add to it

(Sep 8th, 2018, 10:34 AM)Nemomon Wrote:
Do you still play Duel Links or You are one of the people that complain about the game regardless of what Konami will add to it?
Tbh, I never even knew about Duel Links. -google searches- Ah, a YGO card game 'duel app'. I shall download it & give it a shot. Btw, I never complain about what is given, only if the AI's are terrible. And in some of the hand held YGO titles the AI was iffy.

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - Nemomon - Sep 8th, 2018

(Sep 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM)King Atem Wrote:

(Sep 8th, 2018, 10:34 AM)Nemomon Wrote:
Do you still play Duel Links or You are one of the people that complain about the game regardless of what Konami will add to it?
Tbh, I never even knew about Duel Links. -google searches- Ah, a YGO card game 'duel app'. I shall download it & give it a shot. Btw, I never complain about what is given, only if the AI's are terrible. And in some of the hand held YGO titles the AI was iffy. 

You owe me a beer or two, because at the end of this month Your favourite 5DS will be added to Duel Links Wink. The AI is terrible in this game (when You yse auto battle), but once You will build a good deck even AI will know how to use it.

I asked about complains because there is a group of players that constantly complain about everything, and after a while this became boring. I wondered if I will be able to talk with You normally, or You will be saying how much You hate this game Tongue.

(Sep 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM)Nemomon Wrote:
I asked about complains because there is a group of players that constantly complain about everything, and after a while this became boring. I wondered if I will be able to talk with You normally, or You will be saying how much You hate this game Tongue.
Um, if you haven't noticed I usually don't post about many of the games I'm playing on [or have played] while being a member on UG. It's doubtful I'll hate it, every YGO title I've played I have enjoyed on some lvl.

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - queenzelda - Sep 8th, 2018

Yea, most of the YGO handheld titles on the GBA were pretty good, the DS one's as well. The first one for the PS1 kinda got boring after awhile.

Favorite YGO video game?

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Sep 11th, 2018

(Sep 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Favorite YGO video game?
YGO Reshef Of Destruction, for the GBA is. (:

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - fantanoice - Sep 11th, 2018

Have you played Magic the Gathering?

RE: Rides in on a motorbike, again - King Atem - Sep 11th, 2018

(Sep 11th, 2018, 07:13 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
Have you played Magic the Gathering?
Not really. I have considered getting into it, but I don't know anyone who could teach me how to play so its a no go atmo. Maybe one day.