Universal Gaming
Hitman (Series) - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hitman (Series) (/showthread.php?tid=60)

Hitman (Series) - Moonface - Jun 8th, 2018

WB Games have officially announced Hitman 2, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 13th, 2018.

The story will follow Agent 47 as he works to "hunt the elusive Shadow Client and unravel his militia once and for all." The trailer includes a vignette of a Miami racing meet-up location, but "sun-drenched streets and dark and dangerous rainforests" are also on the cards.

Unlike 2016's Hitman game, Hitman 2 will not be episodic. All six locations will be available to play on day one.

Hitman 2 also has three different special editions which you can check out here, and reveals that the game will have two expansions after release. No details have been given yet on purchasing these expansions separately.

I wanted to make a Hitman thread and seeing this announcement last night (which I knew nothing about until Shira told me) has given me the perfect reason to make one! Grin

Is anyone else a fan of the Hitman games and/or excited for this new Hitman game? I didn't care much for the series until the I decided to get the 2016 game from watching bigmooney06 play it so much on YouTube, and I'm really happy that IO managed to make a sequel to it after their issues with Square Enix. I'm just hoping they fix the problem where too many dead bodies caused the game to become laggy and even crash, because that never made sense to me and seems like something that shouldn't occur.

RE: Hitman (Series) | Hitman 2 Announced - Smokey - Jun 8th, 2018

Game looks awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Smile

RE: Hitman (Series) | Hitman 2 Announced - Moonface - Jun 8th, 2018

Did you play the 2016 Hitman game Smokey? Smile

RE: Hitman (Series) | Hitman 2 Announced - Moonface - Aug 21st, 2018

Hitman Season 1 Missions Will Be Updated and Playable in Hitman 2
IO Interactive have announced that all the missions of Hitman Season 1 will be playable in Hitman 2, updated with gameplay enhancements and new modes to make them consistent with the new content of Hitman 2.

All owners of Hitman Season 1 will have access to the updated versions of the content in Hitman 2 for free.

RE: Hitman (Series) | Season 1 Missions Available in Hitman 2 - Moonface - Sep 25th, 2018

Hitman 2 - Colombia Gameplay Trailer
Welcome to Colombia. An iron fisted delgardo cartel rules over the village of Santa Fortuna. Security is extremely tight, and it's a rare occurence to have all three cartel members in the village at the same time. So, you need to slay a three headed serpent. Happy hunting, agents.

RE: Hitman (Series) - Moonface - Jun 11th, 2020

Hitman 3 Announced
The final instalment in the World of Assassination trilogy is coming in 2021 to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 (and presumably other systems too but Sony obviously didn't share those during the reveal).

I'll get this but not sure if it'll be at launch or when the price goes down. I got Hitman 2 at launch and while the game isn't bad I just didn't get enough out of it for the money I spent on it.