Universal Gaming
Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Game Pictures & Videos Thread (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Mar 5th, 2020

From press conference booths to fan art, cosplays to GIFs and memes, there's plenty of epic video-game related imagery around the internet, but don't keep all those great finds to yourself. Share them with the rest of the community right here! We had this on the old board, and figured it can come to the new board since Yuri shared an Animal Crossing video in Video Share and I have a screenshot I want to share I took yesterday of some islands I made in Minecraft:

[Image: NsVy1jh.png]

I'll also share this from the first post of the original thread because why not?

[Image: crashbooth.jpg]

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Karo - Mar 5th, 2020

Your islands look beautiful Moony!

[Image: creeper_meme_by_guddlesthebunny_d5etdgz-...jet4qIOXIQ]

I definitely want to get back into Minecraft, but I kinda feel like I don't really have the time to do so right now. Also I am admittedly like really bad at it!

Edit: In spirit of AC month [Image: c1b161b43742f8d061446a5757bc4582.jpg]

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Mar 25th, 2020

Saw this in my recommended feed and had to share it. Doom x Animal Crossing is the best trend to happen this year. XD

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - queenzelda - Mar 26th, 2020

When Rich from ReviewTechUSA streamed Animal Crossing New Horizons, this happened & omg it's HILARIOUS;
[Image: lmao-f10.png]

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jun 29th, 2020

I love when you can customize things for villagers to say (such as when they ask you your favorite "X" and you customize your answer). Always makes the best results LOL

https://cs10.pikabu.ru/post_img/2020/06/27/11/1593284270197067331.webm

There's a lot happening here. Possible TLOU2 spoilers.

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Kyng - Jul 6th, 2020

Two different solutions to the same puzzle in Infinifactory.

Here's a time-efficient solution (fewest cycles):

And here's a resource-efficient solution (fewest blocks; the grey platforms don't count towards the block total): 

This is turning into one of my favourite puzzle games. The story's nowhere near as strong as the Portal games - but, honestly, I think the gameplay is stronger. Rather than merely discovering the creator's intended solution, you're inventing a solution of your own - and then, there's significant replayability to be had from optimising it (for time, space, or resources).

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Jul 7th, 2020

So how does that game work @Kyng? I'm not sure what each thing on the screenshots does or is to appreciate what you did to the fullest so I really want to know. D=

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Kyng - Sep 27th, 2020

(Jul 7th, 2020, 10:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:
So how does that game work @Kyng? I'm not sure what each thing on the screenshots does or is to appreciate what you did to the fullest so I really want to know. D=

Whoops, sorry I'm late! I'll try my best to explain it. 

Basically, you have a bunch of 'outputs' that spit out blocks. You need to place conveyer belts, welders and so on to arrange these blocks into a specified pattern. And, since the idea is that you're making a factory line that can do this repeatedly... you need to make 10 of whatever it is that you have to make Tongue . 

I think it's best illustrated with an example - so, here's a video which explains one of the earlier, simpler puzzles: 

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - WR91 - Oct 1st, 2020

(Mar 25th, 2020, 05:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Saw this in my recommended feed and had to share it. Doom x Animal Crossing is the best trend to happen this year. XD

I must say, THAT WAS AWESOME!

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Dec 16th, 2020

So this happened for @ShiraNoMai and I the other night playing Sackboy: A Big Adventure.

I didn't even realise that I had smacked the seed out of her hands at first, and only noticed because she lost her shit with laughter after our frantic moment before trying to reach the seed in the first place. I wish there was voice audio in the clip but I feel the footage manages to speak for itself pretty well enough to work without it. XD

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Dec 17th, 2020

Here, I'll narrate:

"Get the seed, get the seed. Actually wait fuck the seed, nevermind-"
"Don't worry I'll get the seed. Okay got the seed. Push the button!"
"Got it- *seed flies off*"
" XD "
"Wait what- oh"

then we both SD cuz we're in fits of laughter ROFL

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Dec 19th, 2020

(Dec 17th, 2020, 05:33 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
then we both SD cuz we're in fits of laughter ROFL
I was more in disbelief than anything. You were losing your absolute shit though. XD

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Dec 25th, 2020

It was just the game being so frustrating to us at that point that it became absolutely hilarious when it came to something as ridiculous as this.

I saw this on the Yoshi discord earlier and my jaw dropped at the sight of it. I would frame the shit out of that piece Wow

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Mr EliteL - Dec 25th, 2020

@Moonface That was a good funny clip, ah the moments where the player(s) accidentally completely mess up. XD Unless the level is super long with no recent save point.

@ShiraNoMai Agree, that poster looks excellent!

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Dec 30th, 2020

(Dec 25th, 2020, 12:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@Moonface That was a good funny clip, ah the moments where the player(s) accidentally completely mess up. XD Unless the level is super long with no recent save point.
Nah, respawn points are decently spaced in Sackboy. I can't remember if we were trying to avoid dying too much so we had a good high score for the end of the level. I don't think we were attempting a deathless run (which is borderline chaos in co-op mode).