Universal Gaming
Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Game Pictures & Videos Thread (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Kyng - Apr 2nd, 2021

Here's one from a recent game of FTL - Faster than Light:

I'm in an asteroid field. And the enemy ship has no shields.

Even if you've never played FTL, you can probably guess how well that went for them. It was an absurdly easy fight for me!!!

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Apr 28th, 2021

(Apr 2nd, 2021, 01:24 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Here's one from a recent game of FTL - Faster than Light:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1769324209270289078/E23FB3FF1F81334BB04C9B840FD4286425B3F447/

I'm in an asteroid field. And the enemy ship has no shields.

Even if you've never played FTL, you can probably guess how well that went for them. It was an absurdly easy fight for me!!!
Did you even have to fire a shot to win that? XD

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Jul 14th, 2021

So it obviously has a lot that wouldn't be possible on an actual PS1, but I still think it's neat to see someone taking a modern game and demaking it with the visual style of older games.

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 15th, 2021

Bro demakes are so cool. Remakes? We sleep. Demakes? Wow The fluidity of the movement looks so legit PS1 era, I love ittt.

Why can't they demake games as an actual service? I wonder if there's a market out there for it. Hmm

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2021

Wasn't there a developer who made a game for the N64 or something rather recently? I forget if it was ported backwards to it though but I do recall it.

Edit: Just saw this poster for Resistance: Fall of Man and it might be one of the creepiest ads I've seen for a game:

[Image: j7z3nmpoehx51.jpg]

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 20th, 2021

I love it just because of how good of a job they Photoshopped it LOL

I... also don't remember what game you're referring to there? The only cart I recall them making that works was a Yooka-Laylee cart and that was for Kickstarter backers Hmm

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Oct 15th, 2021

I saw this video come into my YouTube feed randomly and it's really amusing to watch it right after the recent Animal Crossing Direct. Tongue

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jan 9th, 2022

XD

As I've titled my clip "Presented Without Context", you will be see this without context

[Image: o3S6bMa.png]

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Mr EliteL - Jan 11th, 2022

@ShiraNoMai That's so confusing at first but so great too, even more when seeing what happened around the clip. Cool you made her laugh when she saw how you clipped the moment, you were dying too in the chat. XD

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jan 13th, 2022

I fucking lost my shit at the office and I got her to watch this clip later and she also lost it XD It's just so stupid, but I just love how she kept carrying on with trying to pronounce it. She gave others like maybe 5 seconds of attention but "queue"? Naw fam, that's got a few ways to be covered. ROFL

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Karo - Jan 14th, 2022

(Oct 15th, 2021, 10:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I saw this video come into my YouTube feed randomly and it's really amusing to watch it right after the recent Animal Crossing Direct. Tongue

Humans are the real monsters. That was an amazing video I shall be sure to watch the next part I'm assuming it out!

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - Jan 30th, 2022

(Jan 14th, 2022, 09:45 PM)Karo Wrote:
(Oct 15th, 2021, 10:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:

https://youtu.be/j3c9WeRHlw4?list=LL&t=17

Humans are the real monsters. That was an amazing video I shall be sure to watch the next part I'm assuming it out!
The next part isn't out yet. I think I saw something about the progress on it back when I first found that video but I haven't found it again yet.

I did however see that creator made a new Animal Crossing video. I've not watched it yet but the comments seem to make it out as being incredibly good:

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Moonface - May 17th, 2022

I usually hate YouTube recommending me things because it normally recommends completely unrelated garbage to me, but I'll give it props this one time for showing me this happened at Universal Studios:

I wonder if this means Nintendo will add Kirby stuff to Nintendo Land one day since they went out of their way to do this at Universal instead of anywhere else? Hmm

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - Mr EliteL - May 21st, 2022

Geez what's that stand doing at Universal Studios? Looks cool, and they just HAVE to do something with them Kirby statues and not put them to waster after finishing promoting Forgotten Land.

RE: Game Pictures & Videos Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 23rd, 2022

Well I mean Nintendo is under contract with Universal, so it'd make sense for them to display it there. They could've also put it up at the Nintendo World Store in NYC, as well, but who knows. I love it, though. They definitely gotta keep'em for future use!