Universal Gaming
Have You Ever... - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Have You Ever... (/showthread.php?tid=613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Have You Ever... - ShiraNoMai - May 8th, 2022

Can't say I really have, especially in recent memory. If I ever did, I was told to do so (in an environment that was intended for the object's destruction).

Have you ever mindlessly ate something? (Either in taste, quantity, or otherwise)

RE: Have You Ever... - Mr EliteL - May 8th, 2022

EDIT: Whoops...answered the wrong question.

I think so, probably a few times but don't remember a specific instance. OK this is one, grabbing like 5 or so different packs of crisps and eating them all, similar to how Homer Simpson does in an episode, can't remember what he was watching on TV but he sets up lots of snacks around him as he watches and eats from each very quickly. XD

Have you ever seen or known of your pet attacking another animal, if not an insect, before? You can mention both type if you want.

RE: Have You Ever... - Moonface - May 15th, 2022

Yes. Every cat I've had with my parents has attacked a bird or mouse and if we're really lucky they've brought it into the house.

Have you ever stayed awake for at least 24 hours?

RE: Have You Ever... - Mr EliteL - May 18th, 2022

I don't think I've ever been able to remain awake for a full 24 hours. I've done up to 23 possibly before, given the times I've had perhaps in the summer where I can't get to sleep for most of the night except for like an hour, then have to get up for work or just wake up and never manage to get back to sleep. I have stayed up to 4AM or something before too, yet again I just need to be in bed for what little time I can get. XD This includes days I still had course work and such to do too, even with stuff left to do but my body couldn't take any more and needed to rest....frick I need a nap right now. XD:

Have you ever accidentally bought a copy of something you already own? (not food or drink obviously)

RE: Have You Ever... - ShiraNoMai - May 20th, 2022

Aww, food and drink are things I tend to accidentally buy again often. I say accidentally because when I come home from shopping, I realize I already had the thing I just bought again. ROFL
Other than that, I can't say I have accidentally done an extra purchase. It's rare I don't know what I already possess.

Have you ever overeaten?

RE: Have You Ever... - Moonface - May 23rd, 2022

Yes.

Have you ever called someone the wrong name before?

RE: Have You Ever... - Kyng - Jul 17th, 2022

Must have happened at some point, but I can't remember any specific instances of it.

Have you ever donated a large amount of money (let's say, $50 or more) to charity?

RE: Have You Ever... - ShiraNoMai - Jul 18th, 2022

Yep, a couple times actually, to causes that really matter to me (mostly against gun violence) ^_^

Have you ever bought/pre-ordered something that was months and months away from being delivered to you and completely forgot what it was until it showed up at your door? ROFL

RE: Have You Ever... - Moonface - Jul 22nd, 2022

Not that I can think of. Normally when I pre-order something I keep it in mind because I'll be reminded of what it relates to a lot, such as if it's a game then the marketing for that game will remind me if I somehow do forget.

Have you ever lost something in public?