Universal Gaming
When Was The Last Time You... - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: When Was The Last Time You... (/showthread.php?tid=615)

Pages: 1 2 3

When Was The Last Time You... - Moonface - Mar 7th, 2020

...bowed down to me as your one and true idiot? If you have not yet done so I demand you do! Acknowledge I am an idiot! Angry
Or don't I don't mind. Sigh

Anyway, simple game, just reply when the last time was you did the last thing asked in this thread and then ask when the last time someone did something was for the next person to answer. ^_^

When was the last time you didn't want to get out of bed and just stay there all day?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Karo - Mar 7th, 2020

Moony that is everyday of my life....I need a hug. :') *Bows before you*

When was the last time you really felt alive?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - ShiraNoMai - Mar 7th, 2020

Never.

When was the last time you hydrated yourself?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Karo - Mar 7th, 2020

Nikki are you okay? D:

Just a few minutes ago actually!

When was the last time that you broke a thread? <_<

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Mr EliteL - Mar 8th, 2020

I probably have since the one I'm thinking about, but it's the only one I can remember, and will never forget. A certain thread on our first forum (early 2007?) that only myself, Yuri, Shira and Moony know of. It was a silly marriage thread that one person seemed to be absolutely serious about and as soon as I posted in it, the thread was completely derailed. Even though it was related to what the thread was about, the tone of my post wasn't serious at all, wasn't my aim to have the effect it did, but ultimately glad of the outcome it had. ROFL
I most likely have done more recently as the above was 13 years ago. Just can't think of it.

When was the last time you played on the first console you owned? If it's too hard to remember go with the last generation (Wii, DS, 360, PS3, PSP).

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Moonface - Mar 8th, 2020

(Mar 8th, 2020, 01:25 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
A certain thread on our first forum (early 2007?) that only myself, Yuri, Shira and Moony know of. It was a silly marriage thread that one person seemed to be absolutely serious about and as soon as I posted in it, the thread was completely derailed. Even though it was related to what the thread was about, the tone of my post wasn't serious at all, wasn't my aim to have the effect it did, but ultimately glad of the outcome it had. ROFL 
Easily one of my fondest remembered posts from the very first board. XD

Whenever my fat PS2 died and I had to wait for a replacement, so I used my PS1 in the meantime. There's been no reason to use the PS1 when the PS2 does everything it can do.

When was the last time you burned food?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - queenzelda - Mar 8th, 2020

2 weeks ago & it was toast. The toaster was on a higher setting then I remembered, thus my toast was burned. T.T poor toast.

When was the last time you checked the labeling on food packaging?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - ShiraNoMai - Mar 8th, 2020

I've done that before, queen, and now I always check before I put something in the toaster XD

Last time I checked food packaging. Probably yesterday. I tend to always check packages, just for informative reasons.

When was the last time you watched a live stream?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Kyng - Mar 9th, 2020

A couple of weeks ago. I never really got into them TBH, because my router isn't good enough for them.

When was the last time you had pizza?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Moonface - Mar 9th, 2020

Thursday for lunch. Thought I really wanted it but stopped caring about it halfway through eating it. Eh

When was the last time you burped and felt that acidic sensation at the back of your throat?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - ShiraNoMai - Mar 9th, 2020

Two days ago. Ever since I started being able to burp, it's been happening way more often than I'd like. It's worse when bits come back up with it  Sick

When was the last time you ate something worth bragging to someone about?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Karo - Mar 9th, 2020

Honestly a few months ago I tried Pizza Hut's pizza again and comparing it to lil Caesar it was just really good pizza and I was very happy with my purchase, now was it worth the money? Maybe not, but it was enjoyable!

When was the last time you watched something creepy?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - queenzelda - Mar 9th, 2020

Just now, watching Bob the cat float & dance around is creepy af. :p

When was the last time you enjoyed a scary movie, show, or whatever?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Karo - Mar 10th, 2020

WHAT!? Bob the cat is a national treasure and beloved by the whole entire AC fandom my good Queen! D:

Dead by Daylight is kind of scary I mean I do get jumpscared occasionally so IMma go with recently.

When was the last time you painted?

RE: When Was The Last Time You... - Moonface - Mar 11th, 2020

In college and I don't really want to do it again apart from painting walls.

When was the last time you had a stomach ache?