Universal Gaming
This or That? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: This or That? (/showthread.php?tid=619)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jun 14th, 2021

Firm.

Gaming laptop or gaming desktop?

RE: This or That? - Ararera - Jun 15th, 2021

Gaming Laptop (for convenience; not performance obviously :p )

Barbecue flavoured chips or dill pickle flavoured chips?

RE: This or That? - ShiraNoMai - Jun 16th, 2021

BBQ, no contest. I love pickles but on a chip, that's.... nah.

Light-hearted or heavy/dark storytelling?

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jun 20th, 2021

That's a tough one. Probably heavy/dark because there's usually a story involved that I can get invested in whereas lighter stories won't have any stakes that matter generally.

Pancakes or waffles?

RE: This or That? - Mr EliteL - Jun 21st, 2021

Probably Pancakes. Waffles can be a hit or miss but I usually thoroughly enjoy eating a pancake. I'd also be more willing to get a pancake from a store, or restaurant I suppose and waffles are never on my radar unless it's really recommended.

Getting up and going to bed.
Early Early, Early Late, Late Early or Late Late. XD

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jul 5th, 2021

Early late. Definitely always up early at the very least because I find my day is longer and more productive than if I get up late.

Breaded chicken or plain chicken? Flavoring doesn't matter here, it's just about whether you like your chicken breaded or not. Tongue

RE: This or That? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 22nd, 2021

Breaded is absolutely superior in flavor but in terms of max benefits from eating it, plain. Max protein, no carbs and less fat Cool

Ice cream in a bowl or ice cream in a cone?

RE: This or That? - Mr EliteL - Jul 22nd, 2021

Ice cream in a cone, edible container and no washing up afterwards. Grin Or the cone itself is a wrapper but that can be thrown in the bin later.

Beach or pool?

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jul 24th, 2021

Pool. The beach is nice but the sand gets everywhere and a pool could have waterslides and stuff. Grin

Toilet roll going over or under on the holder?

RE: This or That? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 25th, 2021

I really don't care myself but if I had to make a call, I'd say under. Don't have to hassle with it not always being at the ready when you're ready to use it.

Wireless or wired?

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2021

(Jul 25th, 2021, 05:59 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I really don't care myself but if I had to make a call, I'd say under. Don't have to hassle with it not always being at the ready when you're ready to use it.
We're having separate bathrooms now. Glare

Wireless. It's nice for things like laptops because if the power goes out you can still use it, unlike a desktop which is basically wired.

ABXY or △ ○ × □ ?

RE: This or That? - Mr EliteL - Jul 26th, 2021

How can you make me choose?! Nintendo and Xbox use ABXY, PlayStation for the other and I use both PS and Nintendo. They're the same to me really so it goes to △ ○ × □ for being first in my life and possibly used more.

Music, Live or Studio?

RE: This or That? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 28th, 2021

I love me some live performances. They really enhance the original studio tracks and make me enjoy it much more. But when it comes down to it, I'm always back listening to the original studio tracks time and time again. So, studio is my choice!

Poultry or Beef?

RE: This or That? - Moonface - Jul 31st, 2021

Beef because it gives me steaks and burgers.

Fries or potato wedges?

RE: This or That? - Mr EliteL - Jul 31st, 2021

Fries. Wedges I dunno, you can get more potato but fries are more fun to eat, like you can grab a handful of them and enjoy them that way, it's not a heap in your mouth if you do that with wedges. XD

Relaxing in a chair on the beach or relaxing lying down on the beach.