Universal Gaming
The Coronavirus | Contains 4.5% Alcohol - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The Coronavirus | Contains 4.5% Alcohol (/showthread.php?tid=622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

The Coronavirus | Contains 4.5% Alcohol - Moonface - Mar 11th, 2020

Eh, given this whole coronavirus business I won't be surprised if my campus shuts down before the semester is over. Rumour going around is a teacher came to campus and had been exposed to the virus, and if it turns out they're infected with it I'd be amazed for the campus to not close down because then who knows how many people caught it from them?

This thread was created from posts originating in Universal Chat Thread.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 12th, 2020

So my classes after next week have been apparently moved to online my professors haven't said anything yet...so I'm not really sure what to be expecting yet?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 12th, 2020

(Mar 12th, 2020, 12:05 AM)Yuri Wrote:
So my classes after next week have been apparently moved to online my professors haven't said anything yet...so I'm not really sure what to be expecting yet?
I heard most campuses were preparing for it but hadn't officially required all courses go online only yet.

Well it not a permanent move to online just a week of extra precaution basically.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Mar 12th, 2020

RIP everything.

NBA season has been suspended until further notice.

Coachella Music Festival has been postponed.

Miku Expo USA + Canada has been postponed.

Good chance the start of the MLB season could also see a postponement, though nothing has been decided on that yet.

In addition to all of the other cancellations that have been happening lately. Time to nail boards over the doors and windows and bunker down while the zombie apocalypse takes its hold.

Michael Jordan will save the NBA. He just needs to jump down a golf hole again. This right now is why Space Jam 2 has to happen. They knew this fight was coming back.

If the release of Animal Crossing is delayed I'm going to cry for a thousand years and my trust in humanity will be destroyed.

(Mar 12th, 2020, 05:49 PM)Yuri Wrote:
If the release of Animal Crossing is delayed I'm going to cry for a thousand years and my trust in humanity will be destroyed.
The game is already finished and discs likely printed and shipped. Plus the game would be available digitally even if somehow the physical option wasn't viable.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - queenzelda - Mar 13th, 2020

(Mar 12th, 2020, 10:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:
The game is already finished and cartridges are likely printed and shipped. Plus the game would be available digitally even if somehow the physical option wasn't viable.
*cough*Switch uses cartridge based technology*couch* Unless your talking about the WiiU, which does use discs. ;3

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 13th, 2020

I know but I just felt like being dramatic. Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Mar 13th, 2020

Major League Baseball cancelled Spring Training and has delayed opening day by at least two weeks.

The NHL has suspended their season.

Major League Soccer has suspended their season.

NCAA declaring no fans are allowed to attend tournament games for Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Wresting.

All Disney and Universal Themeparks closed.

Colleges all around the country making students do online classes.

Officials every where urging people to not go out unless absolutely necessary.

Meanwhile I still have to go to work. Dis some bullshit.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 13th, 2020

Part of me just kinda wonders if will eventually get to a point where everything is shut down or not? Like I tend to think not, but I think with the fact that disney shut down it might be a legit possibility and i'm not sure if I've witnessed anything like this before tbh? Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 13th, 2020

I too have work tomorrow. However college has cancelled all classes next week so I can't complain.

@"sunshine queen": You're right, my bad. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - queenzelda - Mar 13th, 2020

;3 It's fine. Also Disney officially closed all of its parks due to coronavirus. RIP Disney.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - King Atem - Mar 13th, 2020

Disney parks closed & cruise lines.