Universal Gaming
Dress Up Cloud Strife - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Contests & Events (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Archived Contests (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Dress Up Cloud Strife (/showthread.php?tid=672)

Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - May 21st, 2020

I wanted to do this when Final Fantasy 7 Remake came out, but since the Animal Crossing/Doom event was taking place I postponed it until now. You may be familiar that in the game, there is a moment where Cloud has to dress up as a girl. Therefore, I thought it would be funny to make up a template of Cloud that you can overlay clothes onto and see what everyone decides to dress him up in. XD

How This Works...
  • You need to edit the supplied image by dressing up Cloud. It doesn't matter what the clothes are, just make him look spectacular!

• We're not looking for works of art here. Just show us the idea you're going for.

• When the deadline passes, the winner will be determined via poll.

• Participation will be worth 100 XP.

• A victory will be worth 300 XP.

• You may submit multiple entries, however I do not know if I will put multiple entries into the poll. In the event I do not, I will give 50 XP for each submission after the first one.

• The deadline for this contest will be June 1st. After that date, the poll will be created unless an extension is required due to lack of entries.

If you have any questions, please ask. ^_^

Now without further ado, make this boy look dashing!

[Image: Cloud-Template.jpg]

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Karo - May 24th, 2020

Ohhhhh I'm going to enjoy doing this! Cloud will look so very dashing when I'm done with him. :3

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Maniakkid25 - May 30th, 2020

See, if only I had an image editor, I'd totally participate. And here I was hoping to fire up the old KiSS doll and get an image off that. Still even remember that wonderful cheat code for it. Gotta think of someway to participate this way, though...

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - May 31st, 2020

(May 30th, 2020, 03:29 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
See, if only I had an image editor, I'd totally participate. And here I was hoping to fire up the old KiSS doll and get an image off that. Still even remember that wonderful cheat code for it. Gotta think of someway to participate this way, though...
You could always get Paint or Gimp for free. I swear there's an online image editor but I can't remember the name of it, assuming it actually exists in the first place.

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Maniakkid25 - May 31st, 2020

Well, I tried my hand at it anyway. Still wishing I could fire up the dress-up doll. I managed to get it working on Windows 10 and everything...

[Image: qmHdMLj.jpg]

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - Jun 2nd, 2020

I'm going to extend the deadline to the end of the weekend. Anyone who has already submitted an entry will receive an extra 100XP on top of any other earnings they will make from this contest. Smile

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - Jun 5th, 2020

Here's my entry:

[Image: Twi6269.jpg]

Isn't he the most fabulous Pokemon trainer you ever did see? Grin

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - ShiraNoMai - Jun 11th, 2020

[Image: Hoj2Tcz.jpg]

XD

Lara Clouft, ready to fight Shinra Tombs

RE: Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - Jun 12th, 2020

Voting is now open! Good luck to everyone who entered. Grin

RE: [VOTE] Dress Up Cloud Strife - Kyng - Jun 14th, 2020

Voted. Good luck, everybody Smile !

RE: [VOTE] Dress Up Cloud Strife - Moonface - Jul 2nd, 2020

Since this has been on a tie-breaker for a while, I'm going to change my vote from ShiraNoMai's entry to Maniakkid's to break the tie.

1st Place - @Maniakkid25 | Prize: 300 XP (Victory) + 100 XP (pre-extension entry)
2nd Place - @Moonface | Prize: 100 XP
3rd Place - @ShiraNoMai | Prize: 100 XP