Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Watched? (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - WR91 - Jul 6th, 2022

I am currently re-watching through the complete series of Home Improvement. I got the collection for Christmas this past year and am slowly making my way through the seasons.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jul 7th, 2022

(Jul 6th, 2022, 07:24 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I am currently re-watching through the complete series of Home Improvement. I got the collection for Christmas this past year and am slowly making my way through the seasons.
I thought this was one of those actual home improvement shows and not a sitcom and was briefly confused why such a show would get a media release. XD

I watched these practically back to back so I'm just going to list them both:

I think @ShiraNoMai and I are in the shot at 3:58 that shows the crowd from the back of the stream room, but I can't tell for sure. I swear I was on Shira's right side and if she's the one in white (located center right) then I'm off camera. I don't think I'm the person to that persons left in the shot. Hmm

I also watched this right before it, and it was a neat video to see a lot of tricks about that I didn't know of. Smile

Currently I'm watching BarbarousKing playing through Have A Nice Death on Twitch for a sponsored stream. I might get the game if I like what I see of it.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Nebulous - Jul 9th, 2022

Adventure time

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 10th, 2022

Latest episodes of Digimon: Ghost Game, and watched Shoujo play Phogs with Shovda (their first time playing).

Phogs is such a fantastic game, god damn I love watching it playback LOL

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Jul 10th, 2022

Amazon Prime on my PS5 since I linked that up.

Recently watched The Boys Season 3, finished it Friday as the last episode released then. Was good all the way through, viewers seemed to be divided at the end though. Can't tell which side is bigger or not, but I don't care too much really to bother finding out. Has diverged a lot from the comic too (haven't read it specifically, just noticed other viewers mentioning so).

Also NCIS Season 8, two episodes from there.

More accurately I was half watching the Wimbledon Men's Final, which was fine. Turned it off as soon as the last point was scored as I was about to start playing Phasmo earlier.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jul 11th, 2022

(Jul 10th, 2022, 08:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Recently watched The Boys Season 3, finished it Friday as the last episode released then. Was good all the way through, viewers seemed to be divided at the end though. Can't tell which side is bigger or not, but I don't care too much really to bother finding out. Has diverged a lot from the comic too (haven't read it specifically, just noticed other viewers mentioning so).
Would you recommend this show? I keep hearing things about it but I don't know anything about it. XD

Been watching Barb all day on Twitch since he chose to just stream all day because he got too engrossed in Doom 2016. Watching that game again after a long time makes me really appreciate how much better Doom Eternal was when it came to level and encounter design. Doom 2016 feels very tame in comparison to it. LOL

Last night I finished the current season of Spy X Family, which ended on a really odd note I feel. I don't get why the dog is briefly discussed in the penultimate episode and then dropped to be covered in the next season. It also feels like the last episode overall didn't have anything to set up to get excited or intrigued for the next season.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Jul 12th, 2022

@Moonface : Er, maybe. It's basically super people in a modern setting, but doing awful things in the shadows so there's a group of humans who try to fight back. You might have already read up on that though. It definitely deserves it's age rating as it's probably the most over the top show I've watched, OK one of them but in one aspect it certainly is. XD I'd recommend only if you can stomach some ridiculous scenes, both violence and sexual scenes. One character's voice I thought was a bit difficult to get used to early on, but fits later.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jul 30th, 2022

@Mr EliteL: I've read nothing about the show; all I've heard is that it's pretty dark but I had no clue in what manner.

Currently watching BarbarousKing suffering through his first playthrough of Banjo-Tooie. Judging from that I've seen so far it doesn't look like a very good game. XD

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jul 31st, 2022

The Women's Euro 2022 final.

Congrats to the Lionesses, on giving us our first major international football title since 1966 Grin !

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Aug 1st, 2022

Wow, since 1966?! GG to the English Women's team on that, holy shit. Shock

For streams, watched Barb finish up Tooie (which, wow, that game is... an experience for sure), currently watching Shoujo compete in the GSA Expert Mode Mario Maker Tourney for charity.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Aug 7th, 2022

The Commonwealth Games. Mainly because my girlfriend is in the audience, and I want to see if I can find her!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Aug 10th, 2022

(Aug 7th, 2022, 07:17 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Commonwealth Games. Mainly because my girlfriend is in the audience, and I want to see if I can find her!
Did you find her? ^_^

Currently watching Trihex on Twitch playing Frogun. Not sure what he's doing in the game right now (I think he's practicing speed run routes?) but it's nice to see more of the game since I haven't seen much and I've been curious about it. Anyone else here heard of and/or have interest in Frogun?

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Aug 12th, 2022

Trihex has been in talks with the dev and has been getting amazing QOL fixes for the game done in post-release patches. I actually do wanna give this game a bash, it looks incredibly fun. ^_^

Watching Barb play Cult of the Lamb. Another game that looks fun as heck. Not sure it'd be a game I'd play but it's a fun watch for definite.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Aug 16th, 2022

Currently watching Digimon Tamers because there's nothing else on, and I love some of the dialogue in this show that I didn't appreciate properly in previous watches. Episode 3 is on right now and this gem was in it:

Henry: "They're here for something they can't get on the net but what is it?"
Rika: "Well when you figure it out Socrates let me know!"

XD

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Aug 23rd, 2022

A chess puzzle video on YouTube:

I was able to solve it - but, at 31 years old, I think I've missed my chance at becoming a strong chess player!