Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Watched? (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jul 19th, 2023

Was gonna put this in Video Share but I just watched it so it can live here instead. I love everything about this. XD

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jul 24th, 2023

Yeah, I'm taking my chess studies quite seriously Tongue . Although, it's yet to be seen whether or not they'll pay off!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jul 29th, 2023

Did they pay off yet @Kyng? Tongue

Haven't really watched much except Twitch this entire past week (as well as right now), but I did spend my time eating breakfast today watching this video on YouTube:

Not as good as the Money in the Bank highlights video this channel put out earlier in the week but that's mostly due to the AI in WWE games having far more trouble with ladders than just wrestling a regular match with extra tools at their disposal. LOL

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Jul 31st, 2023

Just watched the Elimination Chamber video above and then the Money In The Bank Highlight video Moony mentioned as well (I'll link it here too), yup the MITB one was better, specifically the first three matches were brilliant, the second match only because it was so long and there wasn't much to take from it but their commentary helped. Third match was my favourite though for Undertaker personation, Epico revenge and glitch of Big Show and another wrestler somehow interacting with each other from across both sides of the stage, which slightly beat the teleporting to the top of a ladder to suplex the guy on top TO THE FLOOR from the first match. ROFL
Nah actually they were both equally great (1st & 3rd match).

I was used to the ladder placings though from the earlier games, I remember MITB or just a ladder match taking ages because of it. Still funny too. XD 

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Aug 1st, 2023

@Mr EliteL: My favourite moment from the MitB video in your post was this, which I ended up clipping because I found it so good: https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxAL4-mjoPV94SigvC3dhkhce0RdB0W-m3

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Aug 2nd, 2023

Ha yeah that was a good moment too. XD 

Randomly watched a lot of videos by Mr Nightmare yesterday, whilst doing other things, just got carried away clicking on to a new video to listen to more crazy stories.

One such video:

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Aug 3rd, 2023

The Devil is a Part-Timer! - S2 E15 - The Devil and the Hero Take the First Steps toward a New Dream
Dear lord that's a long title... Mellow
Anyway, feels like there wasn't a lot that happened in this episode and more of just setups and resolutions, although there was one really great meme moment early in the episode when Sariel complains the tea is too hot and it just cuts to Ashiya/Azrael giving a sadistic look with the most goofy snicker. XD

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Aug 6th, 2023

A chess video:

I already knew about the knight sacrifice on e5 - but I didn't know the subsequent lines in full!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Aug 12th, 2023

Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Episode 19 - The White Haze
It's Bleach Saturday y'all! Wow
I still really like how the pacing is for this arc, with an entire fight starting and ending in this episode when if this was done back when Bleach was still airing as a regular anime this would've blatantly been drawn out across multiple episodes. Getting to see Rukia's Bankai animated and in full colour was definitely a highlight even though the whole episode was a banger from start to finish: https://imgur.com/a/FcGRyBx

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Aug 14th, 2023

Yeah the love this reboot is getting is so well-deserved. The pacing, the story course-correction, the animation... -chefs kiss-

Also yes please view the imgur link to view my beautiful wife in action

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Sep 9th, 2023

Currently watching a 24-hour stream by BarbarousKing on Twitch which is 11 hours in so far, and is the last 24-hour stream he's gonna be doing for an unknown period of time because his wife is pregnant and will be giving birth to twins in only a couple of months from now, so becoming parents is bringing a lot of unknowns in for planning streams once that happens. Shame some of the games I really want to see him play are scheduled for like 2am my time and would have loved to see those live but guess I'll just have to settle for the VOD tomorrow after work. Tongue

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Sep 14th, 2023

House Season 1 on Prime, like NCIS I decided I'll watch this from the beginning, have always liked House anyway and haven't seen it all properly.

Mortal Kombat 1 Full Cutscene Movie, as it released today there's already videos out for it. I wasn't going to get the game but have enjoyed all the cutscenes in the Story mode since 9, they did it again another good Story mode.

14/09/2023 Nintendo Direct, then should be State Of Play later.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Sep 15th, 2023

Would I Lie To You?

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Sep 20th, 2023

Found this channel recently and I think it's by far the best abandoned locations channel on YouTube.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Sep 29th, 2023

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Started the final series yesterday... thought I might as well finish this off!