Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Watched? (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jan 19th, 2024

Beat the Chasers.

So far, only Jo Brand has played, and she didn't win... she was just too slow, sadly Sad . I hope the rest of the contestants can do better!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Jan 20th, 2024

Watching the Majora's Mask 100% NMG Relay run on ADGQ2024. Haven't caught as much AGDQ as I'd have liked but all the bits I've caught so far have been fantastic.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jan 21st, 2024

AGDQ 2024
Shira left this playing on the TV all night so it was just on when I got home from work, and I didn't realize today was the Elden Ring and Lies of P runs back to back, so watched both of those although I fell asleep during the LoP run. Both runs were crazy though, especially the Elden Ring one where they beat the game in 20 minutes by doing frame perfect inputs that launch the character across the map just by standing still.
When I woke up there was a run for a game called Trepang2 on which had some cool movement tech so watched that one too.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jan 21st, 2024

The Weakest Link

I always get irrationally annoyed when the contestants bank after 2 correct answers (£100). If you're going to do that, you might as well bank after both of those questions, and get two lots of £50... there's literally no mathematical benefit to banking after 2 questions (and you're risking losing the first lot of £50 if the second question is answered incorrectly!)

Either bank after every correct answer, or bank after 3 or more correct answers (for £250 or more).

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Jan 22nd, 2024

Rewatched The Mask for probably the nth time in my life cuz Moony had apparently never seen it before. I hadn't watched it in over a decade and there were quite a number of mature jokes that definitely flew over my head. Movie definitely best watched with subtitles, whew.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Jan 22nd, 2024

AntsCanada's 9th video on his Rainforest Vivarium where he adds a Praying Mantis predator. 

I didn't start watching this series from the beginning but at probably the 4th or 5th video where he begun adding insects he had collected, though there were already a number of species from the natural tree stump, plants, soil and such that were added prior. The Mantis had a kill straight away and I had to er...look away for some of that moment because of the kill was eaten alive, and he got close shots of it.

Then after that DeadMeat's 2024 Horror Royal Rumble live.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jan 24th, 2024

(Jan 22nd, 2024, 06:02 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Rewatched The Mask for probably the nth time in my life cuz Moony had apparently never seen it before. I hadn't watched it in over a decade and there were quite a number of mature jokes that definitely flew over my head. Movie definitely best watched with subtitles, whew.
Yeah, it surprised me that I somehow never watched the movie before now because I knew it existed as a kid and not once did any of the advertising for it or the animated show turn me off of it. I should ask my parents if they've watched it; if they haven't, I suspect that was why I never watched it because most live action movies I saw as a kid were through my parents rather than something I sought out for myself.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jan 26th, 2024

Richard Osman's House of Games.

I excelled on the "I'm Terrible at Dating" round: I knew the exact year when Gandhi was born (1869), and the year in which DNA was discovered (1953)!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Jan 28th, 2024

WWE Royal Rumble 2024
It started an hour ago and opened with the women's rumble match which has been riddled with botches and bad choreography, plus the crowd is incredibly dead for this match because most of the wrestlers in the match just haven't been built up enough to give a shit about them. It's actually become a little depressing seeing 20+ women come out to absolutely zero crowd reaction during their entrances into the match. Mellow

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Jan 29th, 2024

Top Gun

One of my friends found out I'd never seen this, and insisted I did. And I'm glad I did: it was quite the emotional roller-coaster, with some pivotal scenes that took my breath away.

Now I want to see Maverick as well!

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Feb 1st, 2024

@Kyng: I've also never watched Top Gun, but I can't say I have an urge to watch it. LOL

I finished watching a playthrough of Tekken 8's Story Mode this morning, and for the whole day I've just had Twitch on watching someone trying to beat the final boss in Wings of Vi. They're having a miserable time and I don't blame them; that game looks really bad. Errm

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Feb 4th, 2024

Catchphrase

One of the clues shows a person playing tennis against a guy in a jester costume. I came up with "Court Jester", but apparently the answer was "Play the Fool". I think mine was just as good Tongue !

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Feb 19th, 2024

I knew this game had a rough development, but dang this video really shines a light on how bad it really was. Some of the developers who spoke for the video either get very unhinged or sound like the shit they went through gave them PTSD with how little they want to recall it. Errm

Was a little too doom and gloom for me to want to make that the thing I went to bed on, so I also watched this dunkey video about Yakuza: Like A Dragon and this was my reaction for pretty much that whole video:

[Image: tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif]

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - queenzelda - Feb 19th, 2024

RE: Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Feb 19th, 2024

(Feb 19th, 2024, 11:37 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I don't even need to have watched the video to instantly think "Yup" and recalling comments I saw a while ago that Disney was probably putting up costs to drive people out so that park attendance goes down but without affecting revenue, which in turn makes ride times lower and makes the park more appealing to those with the money to afford going to Disney. Also, anyone who can pay out the arse for Disney likely has the spare cash to blow on food, resorts, souvenirs, etc. so there's more to milk from just the customers that can afford higher prices. It's almost like a gacha game choosing to focus only on the whales in its economy and ignoring any players that won't blow a fortune on the game. Errm