Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Watched? (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - queenzelda - Feb 15th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Feb 16th, 2020

Was watching Glasglow athletics yesterday for a bit, and gave me a little excitement for this year's Olympics. Witnessed the world record for pole vaulting being broken and didn't even realise it until after. Knew Duplantis was already the winner out of the competitors, but then he went and cleared 6.18m. He could probably easily break even that. Saw a few other events too.

Other stuff I've watched would be NCIS, Diagnosis Murder and last half of a Whitney Houston documentary my sister was watching.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Feb 17th, 2020

Dog Soldiers
Watched this with @ShiraNoMai for Valentine's Day since she was curious about watching it and I figured it would be a neat thing to show her after our meal out. I forgot how legendary some of the characters are in it, especially Spoon. You can see the whole movie for free on Amazon Prime or you can even find it fully on YouTube in HD for free if you lack the former.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Karo - Mar 5th, 2020

Thinking about the last things I've potentially watched are either:

Futurama: The beast with a billion back
Phineas and Ferb
Star Vs the force of evil

If you noticed they all are cartoons....I like cartoons....they are pretty neat. <_<

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Mar 8th, 2020

On TV: Last half hour of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.
On Twitch: Trihex playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate
On YouTube: Stryder7x highlights of him playing a "hard mode" of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - queenzelda - Mar 8th, 2020

Just finished watching Barrikade stream LIS. Got to the end of the chapters in the game & his face for what happens when spoiler surpise hits: is priceless. XD

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Mar 8th, 2020

(Mar 8th, 2020, 01:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
On TV: Last half hour of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.
On Twitch: Trihex playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate
On YouTube: Stryder7x highlights of him playing a "hard mode" of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

I never see you in chat Glare

Finished Trihex's stream from today (SMM2 and Kakarot speedrun routing) and catching BarbarousKing streaming Dark Souls Randomizer. I didn't realize he was playing Crash 2 earlier and I'm sad I missed that. He first try blind played and beat Crash 1 on stream a week ago and was wondering if he was gonna pull that off with 2 and 3 >.<

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Karo - Mar 9th, 2020

I love Stryder Paper Mario videos they are always entertaining and informative....I don't really like to do streams though...I'll be in a stream, but watching one? ....Maybe one day it'll be worth it for now I'll just stick to videos.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - queenzelda - Mar 9th, 2020

^This is hilarious af.   ROFL

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Karo - Mar 10th, 2020

Dude its been a long time since I've seen a literal music video nice to see the art is still alive. Made me think about this google translated cover of Mother Knows Best. XD

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Mar 13th, 2020

Watching Trihex watching the Presidential...er...whatever it was. What a load of ass that was anyway. Afterwards he showed a Bernie Sanders speech about coronavirus and healthcare.

(Mar 8th, 2020, 09:33 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I never see you in chat Glare
Probably because I was also playing SSBU at the same time as I was watching. I don't really post in chats though, but you may have seen me a little while ago as I saw you in his chat today. When he called for a Bern check, I joined in. XD

(Mar 9th, 2020, 02:41 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I love Stryder Paper Mario videos they are always entertaining and informative....I don't really like to do streams though...I'll be in a stream, but watching one? ....Maybe one day it'll be worth it for now I'll just stick to videos.
Cool you watch him too. I don't catch his streams, although I managed to once. I know you were talking about watching streams in general. They're pretty good if don't feel like doing much and like whoever's hosting. OK, that was kinda obvious as that is applicable to many other things. XD

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Mar 26th, 2020

Tiger King - Episode 1 and Love is Blind - Episode 1 last night on Netflix with @ShiraNoMai and some friends via Discord.

They were both....very interesting. Absolutely nothing really good about them, they're just mindless shit that's entertaining for being bad. I'm mostly interested in Love is Blind just to see how many of these marriages are going to blow up when they happen. It's a car crash waiting to happen.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Mar 27th, 2020

Yeah that was certainly an experience... I just enjoyed shitting on all of them together in a watch party ROFL

Watching Trihex, Barb, Nobletofu and GrandPOOBear today on Twitch. Trihex tried the newly announced free Ring Fit Adventure DLC which was actually amazing.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Daltonio - Mar 27th, 2020

Vice's Dark Side of the Ring - Chris Benoit Sad

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Mar 30th, 2020

(Mar 27th, 2020, 03:49 AM)Daltonio Wrote:
Vice's Dark Side of the Ring - Chris Benoit Sad
How is that? I've seen ads for it and been curious since I remember the Benoit incident when it happened, but I haven't made my mind up on whether to check it out or not.