Universal Gaming
Game Night? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Home Planet (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Feedback & Assistance (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Archived Feedback (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Game Night? (/showthread.php?tid=757)

Pages: 1 2 3

Game Night? - Eric - Sep 29th, 2020

So I remember that back in the day me and Moony would play Minecraft on the occasion and that was a lot of fun.  Would anyone here consider having a regular game night at some point where we might voice chat over Discord and play a multiplayer game?

RE: Game Night? - Moonface - Sep 29th, 2020

Shira actually proposed this idea to me a week or so ago with the idea to play games like Among Us or Jackbox, since they don't require purchases and can both be played with phones.

RE: Game Night? - Eric - Sep 30th, 2020

Yeah let's do it! It would be fun.

RE: Game Night? - Karo - Oct 1st, 2020

That does sound like a lot of fun!

RE: Game Night? - Mr EliteL - Oct 1st, 2020

Dang, a UG Among Us game, I think I would do that. Grin I haven't played it yet, but as I mentioned in Last Thing Watched I've been viewing others playing.
Jackbox would be good too. Gotta see who else would be willing.

RE: Game Night? - queenzelda - Oct 7th, 2020

I'd be up to play, but I thought this place was against using discord?? lol

RE: Game Night? - Moonface - Oct 7th, 2020

(Oct 7th, 2020, 04:27 AM)queen misdreavus Wrote:
I'd be up to play, but I thought this place was against using discord?? lol
The idea will be to have a Discord that is usable for things like this, but not open for general talking outside of such moments because there's no need for two areas to communicate via text for the community.

RE: Game Night? - queenzelda - Oct 9th, 2020

Maybe a code area for those playing Among Us, to share room codes would be helpful. It would also help to know what online games we all have to help better get together hmm??? lol

RE: Game Night? - Moonface - Oct 9th, 2020

There would be a text lobby in the Discord that could be used to share codes.

As for what games people own, it can be posted in here for now I guess. The only other game I can think of besides what I suggested already would be L4D2 since that tends to be a popular classic online game.

RE: Game Night? - queenzelda - Oct 9th, 2020

Don't forget Fall Guys. :p That's another popular game to play online.

RE: Game Night? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 26th, 2020

Fall Guys unfortunately limits us to 4 people, which would be fine if that's all we had to play with at the time, but Fall Guys only allows 4 people lobbies. Hoping the game someday offers private lobbies instead of roping you into games with other randos, but as is the nature of Battle Royales, I suppose.

We'll see about scheduling one for our Birthday Bash coming up! ^_^

RE: Game Night? - Dragon Lord - Oct 26th, 2020

I don't know if my laptop can run it, but if it could, I would love to play some Phasmophobia with a group from here, since I know Shira and Moon have already been playing it.

RE: Game Night? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 27th, 2020

My computer isn't super capable of running games but can run the game just fine. I can't turn the mouse speed up too high since my GPU starts having a heart attack but it performs decently otherwise. It's not really a demanding game, so you should be just fine to run it Smile

RE: Game Night? - queenzelda - Oct 30th, 2020

Yea, Phasmaphobia is a lot of fun to play with a good group of friends.

RE: Game Night? - Dragon Lord - Oct 30th, 2020

(Oct 27th, 2020, 03:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
My computer isn't super capable of running games but can run the game just fine. I can't turn the mouse speed up too high since my GPU starts having a heart attack but it performs decently otherwise. It's not really a demanding game, so you should be just fine to run it Smile

All I ask for is to be able to lure Moon into the house, piss the ghost off at the door so it starts hunting leaving Moon in the house alone with it, and then enjoy the screams of absolute pure terror from the door.