Universal Gaming
WR91's World (Forum Blog) - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: WR91's World (Forum Blog) (/showthread.php?tid=768)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

WR91's World (Forum Blog) - WR91 - Oct 1st, 2020

So I know I've only been on the site a few days now. But I like it here quite a bit and thought I'd just make my own thread where I can talk, chat and express my feelings and emotions freely without much hassle. Kind of like Twitter but better!

Anywho, feel free to chime in with anything you feel like when it comes to my posts.

- Brian "WrestleRacer91"

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 2nd, 2020

First off, I just want to say I'm a huge wrestling fan. I also enjoy NASCAR racing. As well as dirt track racing aka Sprint Cars.

My favorite wrestlers of all time are The Rock, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett.

Other wrestlers I enjoy are Raven, Kane, Daniel Bryan, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 4th, 2020

I'm currently playing through and will beat The Wolf Among Us for the PS4 in the next few days with uploads of my gameplay posted shortly after.

Be on the lookout for it!

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 4th, 2020

Tonight my Philadelphia Eagles play the Sunday night game on NBC and I honestly cannot wait!

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 5th, 2020

Well, the Eagles won in a close one to the very end. But you know what they say, a win is a win.

We're now 1st in the division at a whopping 1-2-1. Thats 1 win. 2 losses and a tie. Yeah...

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - Mr EliteL - Oct 6th, 2020

I'm not into following sport, and I assume the league/season has begun not that long ago thanks to covid, but dang 1st place having that record with one win and one tie. What do 2nd and 3rd have? I take scores in the matches also play a part in the placings?

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 6th, 2020

(Oct 6th, 2020, 01:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'm not into following sport, and I assume the league/season has begun not that long ago thanks to covid, but dang 1st place having that record with one win and one tie. What do 2nd and 3rd have? I take scores in the matches also play a part in the placings?
The other teams are 1 win 3 losses, 1 win 3 losses and 0 wins and 4 losses.

Scores don't mean much in terms of standings. Just win-loss records.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 7th, 2020

In other news, current NASCAR Cup series driver Alex Bowman of the 88 Hendrick Motorsports Cup Series car will be replacing former 7 time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson in the 48 Ally Chevy for Hendrick Motorsports in 2021.

To me, this is big news. Yes he's sticking with the same team but going from the iconic 88 car last driven by Dale Earnhardt Jr. to now the even more iconic #48 Jimmie Johnson ride. That's big stuff for a guy who just a few years ago didn't have a ride and didn't know where his career was even headed.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 7th, 2020

I could legit never buy another video game again and I'd be set for about a decade.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 8th, 2020

After tonight's (well technically yesterday) debate, I 1000% need to vote. I'm making my voice heard. I WILL vote!

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 9th, 2020

"Big Dick Nick" Foles does it again. He beat the "great" Tom Brady. This time with the Chicago Bears. Woooo!

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 9th, 2020

I absolutely HATE the fact that any Joe Schmo can put a copyright claim on a video when it clearly isn't copyrighted.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 10th, 2020

So...next week's presidential debate has been cancelled due to the fact Joe Biden wanted to do it virtually. Trump did not.

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 11th, 2020

For anyone reading this that cares to subscribe to my gaming YouTube channel. Feel free to check it out and see what's on it.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzeSUKq71plPomaHF0zCAfw/videos

RE: WrestleRacer91 Speaks (Blog) - WR91 - Oct 11th, 2020

After 2 years since Washington's QB Alex Smith had that horrific leg injury where he could have lost his life due to the infection he is now ACTIVE for the team. He starts QB2 with the hopes to become QB1.

As a side note, my Philadelphia Eagles take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in a Pennsylvania showdown.