Universal Gaming
X Points to Gryffindor - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: X Points to Gryffindor (/showthread.php?tid=812)

Pages: 1 2

X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Nov 29th, 2020

Saw something on social media earlier that was about how Dumbledore always gives points away to make sure Gryffindor wins the house cup every year that Harry is at Hogwarts and came up with this idea for a game.

Just come up with any reason whatsoever for Gryffindor to be awarded whatever number of points. XD

Harry made his bed this morning. 50 points to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - ShiraNoMai - Dec 4th, 2020

Harry finally put his laundry away! 20 points to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Dec 5th, 2020

Harry got sorted into Gryffindor. 100 points to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Mr EliteL - Dec 7th, 2020

Harry returned his borrowed book to Hogwarts Library two days late, but he apologised profusely. 40 points to Gryffindor.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Dec 7th, 2020

(Dec 7th, 2020, 10:17 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Harry returned his borrowed book to Hogwarts Library two days late, but he apologised profusely. 40 points to Gryffindor.
This makes me think that something must be in place to stop students using magic to copy the book contents so they don't have to keep borrowing it. It'd be really funny though if only magic couldn't be used and Harry just takes the book home with him during a break and shoves it into a photocopier. ROFL

Thinking of...Harry circumvented magical protections on another book he borrowed and managed to make a copy using muggle tools. 10 points to Gryffindor for Harry finding a notable security flaw in our protections.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - ShiraNoMai - Dec 10th, 2020

Harry had the most followers on Instagram by the end of the semester! 100 points to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Kyng - Dec 14th, 2020

Harry got through the entire first movie without ever casting a spell. 50 points to Gryffindor.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Dec 16th, 2020

(Dec 14th, 2020, 03:02 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Harry got through the entire first movie without ever casting a spell. 50 points to Gryffindor.
Does he really never cast a spell in that movie? I can't actually remember. XD

Harry has been the only person to witness every death that occurred during his time at Hogwarts. 50 points to Gryffindor per death witnessed.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Mr EliteL - Dec 17th, 2020

Well done to George and Fred for deceiving fellow pupils and staff. 13 points to Gryffindor.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Jan 6th, 2021

HARRYDIDJAPUTYANAMEINDAGOBLETOFFIRE?! 100 points to Gryffindor!!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Karo - Jan 8th, 2021

The actor that plays Harry Potter was alergic to the glasses he had to wear 1 point to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Jan 8th, 2021

(Jan 8th, 2021, 08:29 PM)Yuri Wrote:
The actor that plays Harry Potter was alergic to the glasses he had to wear 1 point to Gryffindor!
I read about that. I wonder if allergies are perceived any differently by the wizarding world or if they have the same views and knowledge on them as muggles? Hmm

Harry took a giant shit in the sorting hat (but it was actually Malfoy using a Polyjuice potion hoping to get him in trouble). 10 points to Gryffindor! (Malfoy's plan didn't work).

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Karo - Jan 8th, 2021

Well I kinda think it would be about the same really? Cause I don't think their immune system would be any different from ours. Gasp

Ron played chess against Dumbledore and won! 2+ points to Gryffindor!

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Moonface - Jan 8th, 2021

(Jan 8th, 2021, 08:57 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well I kinda think it would be about the same really? Cause I don't think their immune system would be any different from ours. Gasp
I was thinking more they might perceive it as some sort of weird hex that affects only certain individuals.

RE: X Points to Gryffindor - Mr EliteL - Jan 10th, 2021

Harry purposefully caused an avalanche of snow to fall on the opposing Slytherin team in the House Snowball Fight event we had earlier, even though it was against the rules to do such a thing. 10 points to Gryffindor!