Universal Gaming
Hi, I'm New Here - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Hi, I'm New Here (/showthread.php?tid=864)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 2nd, 2021

My name is Amber, I'm 37 years old. I was born five days before Christmas in 1983. I've been playing videos all my life. The video game that I've been playing recently is Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch. My username on here is my username for Fortnite. So if any of you play Fortnite please send me a friend request. I've been playing Fortnite since December 4, 2020 when they introduce Chapter 2 Season 5 to the game and the reason I started playing during that season is because one of the characters (Outfits; as they are called in the game for those who don't play Fortnite) that was added was Mando from Star Wars The Mandalorian on Disney+.

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Maniakkid25 - Apr 2nd, 2021

Hello there, Ladybyrd. I go by many names on this forum, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, aside from Fortnite, what sorts of games do you enjoy?

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 2nd, 2021

LEGO City Undercover
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Yoshi's Crafted World
Star Wars Pinball
Disney Tsum Tsum Festival

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Moonface - Apr 2nd, 2021

Welcome to the community @Ladybyrd402. Smile

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Karo - Apr 2nd, 2021

Welcome to the forum Ladyyrd402! I can see your a fan of the switch so do you often play it at home or on the go?

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 3rd, 2021

Thank you, Moonface.

Thank you, Karo and yes I am a huge fan of the switch. I do like playing it at home either in my room in handheld mode or in TV mode and when I can I play it in the car but lately I haven't been playing it in the car.

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - ShiraNoMai - Apr 3rd, 2021

Hey Ladybyrd! Welcome indeed. Are you a big fan of The Mandalorian? Smile

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 4th, 2021

Thank you. Yes I am a huge fan of The Mandalorian, especially Mando played by Pedro Pascal. I've watched all 8 chapters of season 1 40 times and I'm currently watching season 2 for the 18th time.

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Kyng - Apr 4th, 2021

Welcome to Universal Gaming, Amber! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Mr EliteL - Apr 4th, 2021

Welcome to UG, Ladybyrd!

Wow, you've seen Mandalorian 40 times, and s2 currently 18 times?! I haven't watched anything nowhere near 40, not even 18 times, so dang that's something you must really really enjoy. Would you say that's the best thing that's ever come out from the Star Wars series then?

You've listed relatively recent games, but what about older games too?

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 5th, 2021

Thanks, Kyng.

Thanks, Mr EliteL. Yes I do really enjoy it and yes that is the best thing that came out of the Star Wars series.

I have way to many games for the DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U and Nintendo Switch combined to name at the moment.

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Moonface - Apr 6th, 2021

Are you excited for any of the other Star Wars TV shows after how good Mandalorian turned out to be?

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 7th, 2021

Yes I am. Especially for Star Wars The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - ShiraNoMai - Apr 7th, 2021

Wow you've really watched a lot of The Mandalorian haha. Well since you've seen them so many times, which is your absolute favorite episode?

RE: Hi, I'm New Here - Ladybyrd402 - Apr 7th, 2021

I have three favorite episodes and they are:
Chapter 8 from Season 1, Chapter 15 and Chapter 16 from Season 2