Universal Gaming
Genshin Impact | 4.5 Special Program on March 1 - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Genshin Impact | 4.5 Special Program on March 1 (/showthread.php?tid=878)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Genshin Impact - Moonface - Feb 10th, 2022

(Feb 10th, 2022, 07:24 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah I don't particularly want to read whatever's underneath the hidden lines. Do tell me if a part of that is no Kazuha in 2.6 so I can be happy to save again...
Kazuha is being re-run in 2.6 if that is what you're asking.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Feb 10th, 2022

Yeah, either way I wouldn't have minded if I had to absolutely wait, but if it's not 100% confirmed yet and only a rumour, I won't get hopes up just in case. He is one of the longest without a rerun now so would be silly to not at least have one of them in 2.6, so I'm assuming one of the others will be with him if they do another double rerun, don't tell me who if so. It currently goes Venti, Klee, Kazuha, Ayaka, Yoimiya in terms of longest.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Feb 19th, 2022

I went and unintentionally came across some leaks so I decided to read the above (from last page) that was hidden. Some good things to look forward to indeed, wheee!

Played a bit more on my F2P and entered Enkanomiya finally today. Got lots to do still but made progress more on Watatsumi and some side quests. On my main done the majority of 2.4 Enkanomiya which is at 97%, just got some Key Sigil chests to find, possibly some odd other ones but I know I have at least five from the Achievements. Might start the event though to get it out the way.

Feel like it's time to update my character levels once more as it's been a while.

RE: Genshin Impact - Dragon Lord - Feb 20th, 2022

Dang, was September really the last time I updated my character list? That was so long ago, haha...

Man, last time I updated, my Raiden was level 1 at C0, haha. That didn't stay that way for long.

RE: Genshin Impact - Moonface - Mar 15th, 2022

I had a leak for 2.6 come onto my Twitter feed just now but it doesn't seem to be anything majorly noteworthy (just banner stuff) but since it reminded me of 3.0 probably not being far away now and it hasn't really been talked about yet, what do people hope it brings to the game that could improve it and/or the characters further?

RE: Genshin Impact - Dragon Lord - Mar 16th, 2022

Well, if the current 2.6 leaks are true, then I hate everything. If Venti is re-running in 2.6 and we're going to have to wait until 2.7 or 2.8 for Kazuha, I'm going to be so mad.

2.6 will finally bring The Chasm to the game (confirmed by MiHoYo during the 2.5 livestream), so that's the only thing of noteworthiness right now for me in the patch. There's currently two rumors going around that Kazuha is either going to re-run with Ayaka during the second half of 2.6, or will be re-running the second half of 2.8. The second rumor means that Kazuha wouldn't be returning for another 17 weeks, and if that ends up being true I'm just gonna quit and go be a full-time Fortnite player.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Mar 16th, 2022

Since we know The Chasm's coming for 2.6, I'm looking forward that as it's been on the map since the start, well until you reach Liyue and open the map up that is then it's name is off to the bottom left. Characters I'm not too fussed with on who's going to be in as Ayato is 100%, I assume Venti and Ayaka or at least Ayaka will definitely be included as another banner for the second half or alongside Ayato. As signs are pointing to Venti too, as much as I wouldn't mind having him in one of my accounts, I want Kazuha (for my main) and Ayaka (for my F2P at least) before him and I'm most likely skipping Ayato.

For whatever else is in 2.6 I think I'll be fine with and want to wait until Friday to have it all confirmed when I watch the 2.6 livestream, well YouTube version as I'll be at work for the Twitch one. If Kazuha's coming in 2.8 by that rumour, I'll be disappointed but at the same time OK with it because I keep slacking on completing things like Hangouts, Yae's quest and 100%'ing all areas plus farming and that's just on my main. On my F2P I have all those, more character quests, the main Inazuma quest, sidequests, Enkanomiya, frick knows what else, so I'll be busy still. XD What I should do is estimate the amount of Primogems I can gather from all of what I need to do so I can look at that number in excitement. Yes....

RE: Genshin Impact - Moonface - Mar 18th, 2022

A new trailer has been released for the upcoming 2.6 update:

Also here's the complete video for the 2.6 special program, with the redemption codes below:

\
  • ZSPDKSC3V8V5 - 60 Primogems and 5 Adventurer's Experience (NEW)
  • GENSHINGIFT - 50 Primogems and 3 Hero's Wit (not new but popping it here in the event anyone has yet to redeem this one)
  • AB7CKBVQULE5
  • 3TPUKSV8C5X9
  • UT7C2TD8C5ZD
The last three codes provide 100 primogems, in addition to a mix of Mora, upgrade materials, and EXP materials, and are available until 12AM EDT / 4AM GMT Saturday March 19, and 9PM PST March 18.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Mar 19th, 2022

Got all them codes in timefor both my accounts, whoo! Do like getting the livestream codes as they're a chunky 300 primos, which OK isn't much considering it's just short of two pulls but seeing my total amount get closer to or surpass a thousand number is good to see.

Kinda surprised it's 3 banners but I'm guessing it's not a guarantee for two double banners running at a time, it's happened only once so far. Perhaps only when it's four reruns and no new character involved it could four, so perhaps when we start getting the Sumeru 5*'s and there's two coming it'll only be those two and no reruns, but that might happen rarely as reruns need to happen. Only two characters have two reruns so far, Venti about to make it three.

For 2.6 I'm debating with myself whether or not to go for Ayaka on my main or F2P, leaning towards F2P to have another character not on my main yet. The Chasm is more hype seeing how Dainsleif is somehow back with us after what happened before, so curious how he's returned but it's probably due to how the Hilichurls disappearing into a void that has possible ties to the Abyss, so he came from that but there's another matter too. The Inazuma event I'm mainly interested in character interactions at the moment as Klee, Albedo and others have shown up there. The actual game events I'm kinda wary of, and the third tower defence event is back already with changes again. Hm.

RE: Genshin Impact - Dragon Lord - Mar 19th, 2022

Big yawn.

No Kazuha = I sleep

Might R5 my Mistsplitter for Ayaka (big maybe), but other than that, got nothing to look forward to this patch.

Hopefully I get into the Tower of Fantasy beta so I can ignore Genshin (outside of daily stuff + quick event clearing) during this snoozer of a patch and then hopefully 2.7 will finally bring me Kazuha.

RE: Genshin Impact - Moonface - Mar 29th, 2022

Yelan and Kuki Shinobu Revealed as New Characters for Genshin Impact
I don't know what version they're being added into, but two new characters got announced today!

Yelan will appear as a Hydro character, and Kuki will appear as an Electro character. Yelan is described as a woman shrouded in mystery, who seems to appear at the center of events. She claims to work for the Ministry of Civil Affairs. Kuki Shinobu meanwhile is the Deputy Leader of the Arataki Gang.

Armpit fetish gang unite!

RE: Genshin Impact - Dragon Lord - Mar 29th, 2022

They'll be releasing in the 2.7 update.

I saw the updates for them on Twitter early today before I went to bed. Really happy to have Yelan officially announced for 2.7. Ayato was already a super easy skip, but having confirmation that Yelan is coming up right after just makes that decision to skip Ayato even easier. I already have a general bias against male characters (unless they offer something crazy like Kazuha does), so following up a male character with a hot female character like Yelan just makes the skip decision all the easier.

I'm interested in what role Yelan is going to play. If she's a DPS character, then she super hardcore will powercreep Tartaglia, being a Hydro Bow user as well. If she's more of a support/sub-DPS though, I can see her pairing super well with the likes of Ganyu or Ayaka. If she fills a role such as Xiangling (one of the best off-field DPS characters in the game), then she's going to have a TON of value on permafreeze teams.

I love Shinobu's design. Would pull her for that midriff alone, mmmmm! Not sure what role she's going to fill, being an Electro Sword user. Like many others are, I'm hoping she's going to be an Electro Healer, because then she's going to be very valuable to mono Electro teams. I could see Raiden/Yae/Shinobu/Kazuha becoming the new "meta" mono Electro team if she is a healer.

But yeah, these two make 2.7 so much more exciting than 2.6 already. Now I just need Kazuha to be confirmed as the re-run character for 2.7 and I'll be ready to lose my shit. Better not be fucking Itto like some people think it is due to Shinobu's relationship to him (she's part of his little gang). I swear to god if Itto gets a re-run already before Kazuha, I'm gonna go to China and slap every employee at MiHoYo who is in charge of Genshin Impact. At least in my dreams I will.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Mar 30th, 2022

We kinda knew about Yelan's design from leaks, plus both have been featured in characters' voice lines that have an opinion on them and most who have appeared in there have become a playable character so far. Seeing Yelan in official artwork is cool though and a character to hopefully look forward to like what DL has already mentioned. Kuki, I got baited by a fan rendition of her, albeit quite convincing, but I won't believe any other fan artwork until I see it from Genshin's reveals themselves. Suffice to say, I like Kuki's official design anyway. Perhaps a 4-star with Yelan as the 5-star plus a re-run character either alongside Yelan or as the second banner after her's, which I also am very hopeful it'll be Kazuha too. Kuki should be very likely to be 4-star due to Inazuma already having Raiden and Yae as Electro 5-stars and no Electro 4-star.

I will a conundrum to face as I want Kazuha for my main, Ayaka for my F2P, but would also like to nab Yelan too on either of my accounts (not both), so depending on how much Primogems I can gather in-game and how lucky my pulls are, I hope she comes then. My F2P is only at 27 Fates and almost no Pity though, which does not bode well although do have plenty of quests and such to do to acquire more.

I'm not pulling either during Ayato/Venti, Ayaka only on F2P but not main, I know it would be good to have her there but want to limit on how much I actually pull on there, double banners now albeit good, is painful on wishing via only in-game Primo gathering.

2.6 is here now, haven't started yet even though I updated my PS4's patch while at work and it had finished when I got back. Better get to playing soon!

EDIT: Actually, I said screw it and got Venti because my Anemo characters are really lacking on my main. Just get him in there and join the other two Archons that I have too. Only cost me 20 pulls off what I had built up (67 fates), so that's fine. C0 is all I want from him anyway, plus already have Elegy.

RE: Genshin Impact - Mr EliteL - Mar 31st, 2022

New redemption code! 60 Primos and Adventurer's Experience, let's go!

MS7C3SV8DMZH

RE: Genshin Impact - Dragon Lord - Apr 4th, 2022

So last week they released a "fix" for Yae Miko that made her totems target the enemy closest to them instead of being random... horrible decision on their part. It completely ruined her kit and it made her second Constellation (+60% range on her totems) completely worthless. It also made her Electro application really bad compared to before. Then the biggest problem -- if the enemy closest to the totems has a shield or is an Electro Smile, her totems will literally do nothing, because they'll just keep targeting something they can't do any damage to.

Thankfully players immediately punched MiHoYo in the face and they've announced they'll be reverting the change this week. As someone who spent for C6 Yae, having her C2 completely nullified was a pretty irritating thing. Glad MiHoYo was wise enough to decide to revert the change (being at risk of legal trouble was probably a pretty good motivator for them to do it as well).