Universal Gaming
Im new :D - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Im new :D (/showthread.php?tid=879)

Im new :D - Abicus - Apr 16th, 2021

Just wanna say hi Grin Ararera raved about this place so thought I'd take a look. Been playing a lot of Don't Starve Together, 7 Days To Die. Huge fan of the Pokemon series and all that is gaming ahaha. I play on PC, Switch, Ps4 and PSVR which I love. 

Happy Gaming Yall!!!!

RE: Im new :D - Moonface - Apr 16th, 2021

Welcome! It's nice to hear Ararera said such things about us. Grin

I've never played Don't Starve Together, but I know @Karo has and I think maybe @Maniakkid25 has too, so they'll definitely be able to talk about it more in depth than myself. Karo has recommended it to me, would you agree on that recommendation? Smile

RE: Im new :D - Maniakkid25 - Apr 16th, 2021

I only play it because Karo can get me to play it lol.

Hello there, Abicus. I go by many names on this forum, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

RE: Im new :D - Ararera - Apr 16th, 2021

Abicus Wrote:
Ararera raved about this place

I don't know if I raved but I might have said something nice-ish. Grin

RE: Im new :D - Abicus - Apr 16th, 2021

Moonface Wrote:
would you agree on that recommendation?
I would absolutely recommend Don't Starve Together. The game is very difficult but absolutely addicting. Ive recently discovered some mods that have made the experience so much easier and fun lol 10/10.

Maniakkid25 Wrote:
we hope you enjoy your stay
Thanks Grin Im very happy to be here Grin What do you think of Don't Starve Together? I played it once and haven't been able to stop since ahahahaha

RE: Im new :D - Mr EliteL - Apr 16th, 2021

Whoa, welcome to UG Abicus! So cool you joined us from Ararera's recommendation.

For some reason I thought 7 Days To Die was a new game, but it's 7-8 years old and never came across it. Or I did but wasn't interested and completely forgot about it.

How many Pokémon games have you got?

RE: Im new :D - Abicus - Apr 16th, 2021

Ararera and I have spent many hours in 7 days to die. Its a pretty fantastic game even though in still in Alpha lol If you like zombie survival games. Its a must play.

And Im pretty sure we have all the pokemon games lol Even got myself the Pokedex and a few walkthroughs in my house ahahaha.

RE: Im new :D - Maniakkid25 - Apr 16th, 2021

(Apr 16th, 2021, 09:59 PM)Abicus Wrote:
Maniakkid25 Wrote:
we hope you enjoy your stay
Thanks Grin Im very happy to be here Grin What do you think of Don't Starve Together? I played it once and haven't been able to stop since ahahahaha

I think it's Goth Minecraft. It's okay, sure, but I'm not a Minecraft fan, so I can't get into it. But, Karo can talk me into it, so I have fun with her.

RE: Im new :D - Ararera - Apr 16th, 2021

I don't do well under pressure in most circumstances, especially when gaming. For this reason Don't Starve rubs me the wrong way immediately. It's fun, but I'm always so scared of dying that I find I can't enjoy myself. haha

RE: Im new :D - Kyng - Apr 18th, 2021

Welcome aboard, Abicus! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

RE: Im new :D - ShiraNoMai - Apr 20th, 2021

Welcome Abicus! Glad you've decided to check us out after seeing those lovely comments from your pal, Ararera.

What's your favorite generation of Pokémon? Smile