Universal Gaming
Daisy Johnson Here! - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Daisy Johnson Here! (/showthread.php?tid=937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Aug 6th, 2021

Hi. I'm Daisy. Most know me as Kim from TCH(yes, CJ I do mean you! LOL) I am 49 and mom of two girls. I am obsessed with Sims 4.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Nightingale - Aug 6th, 2021

Welcome!

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Aug 6th, 2021

Thank you very much!

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Maniakkid25 - Aug 6th, 2021

Hello there, Daisy. I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Aug 6th, 2021

Welcome to the community Daisy! I'm sure you recognize my name already. Tongue

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - ShiraNoMai - Aug 6th, 2021

Hey Daisy! Grin

What are your current Sims 4 characters like and what do they get up to? Smile

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Karo - Aug 6th, 2021

Welcome to the forums Daisy! Do you have all the packs for Sims 4 and are there any mods that you particularly must have for any of your games? Smile

Hi Guys!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I do recognize a lot from TCH. I do have a few I like to use in Sims 4. A lot I shared on the Gallery. I use the Pregnancy Mod and the Murder Mod just to see how it will turn out.

I do currently have all of the Sims 4 packs.

Pregnancy isn't a standard thing in Sims, or does the mod just add something extra to the mechanics of it?

I use it to get my teen Sims pregnant. I know. It's weird but I like the change.

What's the normal Sim age for pregnancies? Unsure

Normally it is Young Adult but some Adults can, too.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Aug 7th, 2021

So how does the murder mod work, other than the obvious? Is it based on how Sims feel towards each other? Can you prevent a murder? Is there consequences for the Sim that commits the murder?

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Aug 7th, 2021

If the killer is caught they go right to jail. You can actually choose for them to kill anyone.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Karo - Aug 7th, 2021

Is there any Sims 4 pack in particular that you feel like anyone must have and have you played any of the older versions of sims? Is Sims 4 your favorite version?

I mean it sadly is something that happens in real life it can honestly be an awful situation, but if you want to play that out in your story of your sims family than it definitely add to the drama of the story for your sims lives! Which is definitely one of the fun of the sims in the first place. Smile